Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head (30656 Views)

Tonye Solomon Deeboi Swims Across A River With Ball On His Head. Photos / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) / Nigerian Footballer Breaks Guiness Record With Ball On His Head(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by Obinoscopy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
#Bet9jaGuinnessWorldRecord

Nigerian footballer Harrison Chinedu, who broke the Guinness world record for walking the longest distance – 48.04 kilometres in 6 hours, 15 minutes – with a ball on his head earlier this year, is already itching to break another.

On November 20 [Today], Chinedu will try to set another record for “travelling with a ball balanced on his head while riding a bicycle” from La Campaigne Tropicana, Ibeju Lekki to National Stadium, Surulere.
http://www.konbini.com/ng/lifestyle/harrison-chinedu-to-break-a-world-record-balancing-a-ball-on-his-head-while-riding-a-bicycle/

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
I'm motivated

Me sef dey find record to break

Suggestions please?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by veekid(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2016

I've seen the name; I'm out

11 Likes

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by Masmaxe: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ooh
Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by henrydadon(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
grin
hehehehe wonder indeed shall never end

[img]http://i./MWBobBohUctkQ.gif[/img]

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by Kyllahmc(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
When you have a flat head you can even ride a bull with a ball comfortably relaxed on your head...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by shaokhan01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
fair play. use super glue Gum am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
na jazz ojere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by Tascocent(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lekki to surulere no be beans ooo. #Yimu
Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by fotadmowmend(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
I go fit do am

2 Likes

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by dynatress: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
That's the real flat head there!

9 Likes

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by Turks: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nigerians breaking weird records since 1960

10 Likes

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hehehehehehe

Something person with a nice flat head could that doesn't involve crime

Nice one Chinedu grin

3 Likes

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by suzzyprima: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
How far... Any update?
Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by Kyllahmc(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
F is for...
Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by itsIYKE(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
I'd love to see a cone headed afonja person try this....

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by sageer1706(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nice one
Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by Olukokosir(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Jst negodu... Dz Igbo is using his flat head to do something brilliant

Nice one padi mi

4 Likes

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by Davash222(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
MetaHuman:
Hehehehehehe

Something person with a nice flat head could that doesn't involve crime

Nice one Chinedu grin
Today is your luckiest day.

2 Likes

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by nely(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nwa afor making South East and Nigeria proud, Ncan members wont like this news, they were expecting Malaysia or Indonesia news.

11 Likes

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by millionboi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Africa magic
Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by muller101(m): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Advantage of flat head over cone head. Wishing u success.

5 Likes

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by agulion: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
and Buhari have broken a record as the only president without certificate

8 Likes

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by eezeribe(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
OK
Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by busybrain123(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmmm...I can do more better than him...just serve me one plait of beans and plantain and watch me do magic. grin
Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by busybrain123(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
This one na small thing Nah.... tongue
Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by abbas99(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
Who send am??!!

1 Like

Re: Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head by eezeribe(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
agulion:
and Buhari have broken a record as the only president without certificate

You that has certificate, see your Grammer... It should be has, not have...

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Gets 9 Slots For Expanded 48-team 2026 World Cup / Salima Mukansanga: The First Female AFCON Referee (Pictures) / KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.