Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) (62995 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo / Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
When will buhari show us his own. Certificate....i dont mean nysc...i mean first school leaving...first school leaving..dis tin don vex me

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Easy1401(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nobody know GEJ unto he became no citizens of Black most populous Nation, Father answer my call and take me to the higher realm ..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by fkdmods: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
blackdream:
you download PDF for your assignment, yet you can't check out GEJ's accomplishments on your phone. Your mb will soon finish my brother

What is this one saying? I have unlimited monthly data. Even if i didn't there's nothing to download. His accomplishments cannot fill a paragraph. I swear, suffer go kill una since una no wan learn.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by soath(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
dokiOloye:
Make Osama BinHary show us even if a picture of where he was drinking his favourite fura da nunu after writing his WAEC,we go happy. grin grin grin
Wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by blackdream: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
notoriousbabe:
only in your dreams
in my dreams..... same thing you said that Donald Trump election will be in my dreams, yet it happened. TB Joshua female version smiley
notoriousbabe:
only in your dreams
in my dreams..... same thing you said that Donald Trump election will be in my dreams, yet it happened. TB Joshua female version
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Agbanagba1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

You guys will die of suffer. Why? Because you don't learn your lessons. How anyone in their right minds could advocate the return of Jonathan is ridiculously insane to say the least. An incompetent buffoon who could not manage the people he delegated responsibilities to. A man under who's leadership witnessed unbelievable amounts of corruption and waste. Smh. Why you guys don't use your brains to think is beyond me. You allow your stomach to do the thinking for you. With all the certificate he has, he couldn't do one decent thing for the people of Nigeria. Your standards are so low even a caveman born in the stone age will lead Nigerians comfortably. God help all of you. Unfreaking believable.
Nigerians crying to be taken back to Egypt from the wilderness.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by luckydube007: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
At this point he neva knew that one day he will be President. Vision neva speak at the beginning, but at the end it shall speak.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chai... Omo see that Sokoto. No be small thin ooo. That hairstyle sef bam. grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by soath(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Just believe. Tomorrow's promising!

God bless Nigeria!

God bless GEJ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by fkdmods: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
AreaFada2:

They have been highlighted enough here but having no good counter, your likes resort to agbero insults, name calling, tribalism, bigotry, unproven allegations of corruption and outright denial. So why bother since you already know those achievements. Except you just crawled out from under Olumo rock. grin

I will keep saying it; you guys will die of a poverty stricken society. No be swear. It is inevitable. You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to figure out why Nigeria is and has always been the way it is. It's citizens are it's biggest problem. Just listen to fella's songs he released in 70's and you'd think he released it just yesterday. If you want to watch a good drama, just buy pop corn, kickback and watch Nigerians.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by blackdream: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

What is this one saying? I have unlimited monthly data. Even if i didn't that nothing to download. His accomplishments cannot fill a paragraph. I swear, suffer go kill una since una no wan learn.
Who is suffering now bro! I am my own boss and you're busy getting with MMM! who amongst us needs bonus to survive!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by fkdmods: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
blackdream:
Who is suffering now bro! I am my own boss and you're busy getting with MMM! who amongst us needs bonus to survive!

Let's not talk about wealth. It would detract from the topic at hand. Suffice to say that i will probably feed your entire generation for years. Believe me.

The truth is, you guys don't learn your lessons and are doomed to repeat them. Learn your history.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by charlesbailey(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
a
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Aburi001: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
The gworo chewing kunu drunk burantashi pampers wearing dullard should show us his own picture of certificate.

Everybody who supported APC on this forum whenever you see or hear anything about GEJ I knows guilty conscience will be doing them.

Their days will be full of regrets and anguish which they will be feeling anytime they see or hear anything about the dullard.

Please GEJ we are begging you, come back and save your people in 2019! We the Yorubas have learn our mistake and we have knows that we was deceive.

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back
And your written English sef "We HAVE KNOWS THAT WE WAS DECEIVE" shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by blackdream: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

Let's not talk about wealth. It would detract from the topic at hand. Suffice to say that i will probably feed your entire generation for years. Believe me.

The truth is, you guys don't learn your lessons and are doomed to repeat them. Learn your history.
shameless fool ! yesterday your pay master was who I saw with two south west governors at GEJ's birthday in Yanegoa. who needs to learn from history?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nigerians shey una see una sef now? Una komot person wey go schl wella, come put person wey go partially wey be say him secondary schl certificate result sef turn topic of discussion during campaign time. Now una don dey get results of that now with dis recession and suffer suffer wey don hit naija. I hope our eyes don dey finally clear. undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Airoflaw(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
chai see Trouser..I fit use ham sow two pencil trouser..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Semper247(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
The gworo chewing kunu drunk burantashi pampers wearing dullard should show us his own picture of certificate.

Everybody who supported APC on this forum whenever you see or hear anything about GEJ I knows guilty conscience will be doing them.

Their days will be full of regrets and anguish which they will be feeling anytime they see or hear anything about the dullard.

Please GEJ we are begging you, come back and save your people in 2019! We the Yorubas have learn our mistake and we have knows that we was deceive.

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back

But ur hero said he had no shoes na shocked
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by fkdmods: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
blackdream:
shameless fool ! yesterday your pay master was who I saw with two south west governors at GEJ's birthday in Yanegoa. who needs to learn from history?

Now you are confused and being ridiculous. I have not endorsed any leader in Nigeria. Quote anywhere i have. If fact all leaders, past and present in Nigeria's history have all been useless. Not one can register on the leader scale. The reason you all have had terrible leaders has always been because of one reason and one reason alone. Nigeria is filled with very very bad citizens. Where do leaders come from? Or better still, where do you pick leaders from? You pick leaders from the citizenry. Bad citizens = bad country. Good citizens = good country. No one is born with "leader" stamped on their forehead. Just imagine a nation filled with people like you. How one earth do you think that country can move forward? You doubt me? look around you. It's been more than half a century and the country is a cesspit with not one good leader to show. Unbelievable. Mathmatically it is impossible. Even the laws of probability have been broken by Nigeria. Smh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by bart10: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back

I'm a Yoruba man and proudly support GEJ! Buhari is not qualified to lead a local government and from his performance he has ruined Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by blackdream: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

Now you are confused and being ridiculous. I have not endorsed any leader in Nigeria. Quote anywhere i have. If fact all leaders, past and present in Nigeria's history have all been useless. Not one can register on the leader scale. The reason you all have had terrible leaders has always been because of one reason and one reason alone. Nigeria is filled with very very bad citizens. Where do leaders come from? Or better still, where do you pick leaders from? You pick leaders from the citizenry. Bad citizens = bad country. Good citizens = good country. No one is born with "leader" stamped on their forehead. Just imagine a nation filled with people like you. How one earth do you think that country can move forward? You doubt me? look around you. It's been more than half a century and the country is a cesspit with not one good leader to show. Unbelievable. Mathmatically it is impossible. Even the laws of probability have been broken by Nigeria. Smh
I have used you a specimen of study, that's why I am a political scientist, just to find out that you're the one who uses where a presidential candidate is coming as basis for voting! you need re-branding project
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
sirfee:
;DOya Buhari show us your own
His certificate is with the military...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by blackdream: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Akpan107:
His certificate is with the military...
thats what we heard
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by fkdmods: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
blackdream:
I have used you a specimen of study, that's why I am a political scientist, just to find out that you're the one who uses where a presidential candidate is coming as basis for voting! you need re-branding project

When the concave has built it's nest on the basis of flexibility, it summounts to all or us to divulge it's name in excesses of the validity invariably.

Did you understand what i just wrote? That is how i felt when i read your last post.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by tonygee88(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
kettle84:
the way people conclude and brand GEJ a looter amazes me. you claimed he looted yet you and other Nigerians were eating three square meals ,doing great things and living good financial lives. compare GEJ's tenure and Buhari's tell yourself who you think is the looter.
I no even see half square chop again
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by MNDY(m): 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

Lol. Guy, the difference between the economy now and the one under GEJ, luckily for Nigeria, was the price of oil. If the price of oil was still the same, Nigerians would still be under the illusion that everything was fine. How any country can depend on only one source of revenue for 50 years is beyond s.tupid to say the least. For some reason, you all don't seem to understand that Nigeria has always been in a recession. Since independence in fact. Nigeria has been robbing Peter to pay Paul for more than half a century and not that Peter is out of money, everything is out in the open. Another problem is, you all seem to have permanent amnesia. I don't know if that can ever be cured.

On the drop in crude oil price and the need to diversify, Goodluck already initiated moves into agriculture in that regard as this recession was already being predicted during his regime! But here we are today!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by AreaFada2: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
fkdmods:

I will keep saying it; you guys will die of a poverty stricken society. No be swear. It is inevitable. You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to figure out why Nigeria is and has always been the way it is. It's citizens are it's biggest problem. Just listen to fella's songs he released in 70's and you'd think he released it just yesterday. If you want to watch a good drama, just buy pop corn, kickback and watch Nigerians.

Funny thing is people like you who must have bribed your way through life from WAEC magic centre to bribing lecturers accuse others of corruption the most. I have done everything I have done in countries where all is done on merit. I do not wallow in your poverty either.

Jonathan has been alleged to be corrupt. Have you seen any proof? Dasuki being docked is no proof. After all under Shagari, there were corrupt people but no proof against him was found.

Going further back, in the 1970s & !980s, several investigations against Buhari's oil Billions in London Midland Bank were conducted, alleged to be reason he quickly overthrow Shagari. To avoid being fvcked up. And did everything to silence Umaru Dikko, who knew too much. Including kidnapping him in London like Boko Haram do today. We know the story behind it first hand. From close quarters. Not from newspaper.

However, he was not convicted. To an indomie generation like you, it maybe just a story. But not to me.

So shouting from rooftop fueled by tribalism & sentiments is still no proof that Jonathan was corrupt.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by brexit: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
Paperwhite:
That is true.Let PMB bring picture records of his sec.school days since he has failed to present his certificate.Olodo rabata.
I taught you wanted to correct the wrong grammar of egwusisoup(i knows)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by OOOS: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back
I think what you should be concerned about is how to get back to the classroom...and again, please don't say 'we Yoruba' just mention yourself and those you represent ie your household. Thanks
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Chicagoesontop: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
henrydadon:
oga jona is cute for days..see that smile alone

[img]http://i./8FFzxGGwaCOdy.gif[/img]

Shey when Buhari travel im own Obama leave am travel ??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Caseless: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Twale GEJ Baba ..........

See Swags wink

We All Miss You cry
"we all" , you and who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / Why Govs Withdrew Suit Challenging Tinubu’s Election – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.