Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) (63000 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo / Picture Of Patience Jonathan During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by olatunde29ice(m): 5:36am On Nov 21, 2016
onyiloyi:
u Wey go skool, see English abeg "we was deceive"
Hahaha... I no see am sha
infact we was really deceived ooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by totorimi: 5:50am On Nov 21, 2016
paparazzi1987:
Op is being biased...please show us PMB in his nysc outfit too na

You are asking for the impossible, ordinary O level result that became abracadabra magic the more you look the less you see. To ask for picture is like asking for trouble. There is no picture you will see except soldier picture as a recruit. Simple the man didn't go to school.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2016
we never knew one day u will be called greatness, (GEJ). ur humble life has change thousands of lives today. indeed ure an hero. #the-world-love- you.. d world we neva stop celebrating u GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Cjinbox: 5:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Let the old dullard pmb present his waec... You guys are going to far by requesting for his nysc pictures. Empty old gworo chewing fabiki. #< Nonsense##<
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Micheal8701(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2016
onyiloyi:
shut up! All d money Dasuki gave out from d 2.1b was on GEJ's instructions, is that not looting?
. Nigerians known to argue what they know little about dats y a dumb person like buhari tricked so many with advert dat are not realistic what GEJ did was forward d money to buy arms ( from dat point d president has done is part ) or do u expect him to be in aso rock and same time see what is happening in all barracks in Nigeria he can only send a rep ( who might even be bribed to lie dat he saw 5 instead of 2 ) mind u did u know d weapons we are using to fight bokoaram now where bought by dasuki bihari admin hasn't bought anything in arms ( according to budget spending yet) what I am try to say was dasuki bought some arms and kept some of d money // and it is not up to dat amount buhari wants us to believe / ( or did israel dash us weapons ) hell no / buhari has a thing against dasuki cos he was his arresting officer in 1985 / dasuki might have stolen some money but never up to 2.5bn / as for GEJ u can't totally blame him for dat like I said he trusted d wrong ppl / let me go further check gejs ministerial list they were d best dazini madueke for example became d 1st OPEC female president ( until it was found out she stole ) gej put competent ppl in place but he didn't do well to fast check them well my brother like I said I work with government I know how things are even ambode doesn't know how d thing dey go for background na person go give am info on project ( what if d person dey lie or was bribed ). do u know Ngozi uwela asked gej to save d ABACHA loots and do u know dat dat bastard amechi wn he was heard of governor forum sued fg forcing dem to spend d money. my brother let's view facts
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by ismaog4u(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2016
oooooooh, but he claim he doest have shoe while at shchool...thses politician can lie ooooo..lolz
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Elbowroom: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2016
EgusiSoup:
The gworo chewing kunu drunk burantashi pampers wearing dullard should show us his own picture of certificate.

Everybody who supported APC on this forum whenever you see or hear anything about GEJ I knows guilty conscience will be doing them.

Their days will be full of regrets and anguish which they will be feeling anytime they see or hear anything about the dullard.

Please GEJ we are begging you, come back and save your people in 2019! We the Yorubas have learn our mistake and we have knows that we was deceive.

Please GEJ we are sorry.
Please come back

What an inbred albino demented being
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by rex750(m): 9:32am On Nov 21, 2016
GEJ... My hero
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by justmenoni: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2016
I HAVE NO SHOES..GEJ is my hero,take it or leave it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by globalview(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2016
If truely you believe in GEJ leadership say amen to this simple prayer:
MAY YOUR LIFE BE RUN THE WAY GOODLUCK GOVERNED NIGERIA
Re: Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) by Mustay(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
paparazzi1987:
Op is being biased...please show us PMB in his nysc outfit too na
When Gowon's government setup NYSC on 22nd May 1973, PMB was 30 years old. Similarly, PMB was a military officer and they are exempted from service:

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/certificates-info/cr-cert-exemption.php

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.