Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* (65777 Views)

NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / Self-Contain Apartment For Rent In Old GRA Port Harcourt (For Corpers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Goodnews.... To all waiting customers, honey will be available thursday by Gods grace. We will recieve our order on thursday & we send to all customers available
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Be certain, you will always get pure, raw, unadulterated honey from us

For wholesalers & retailers, we sell pure & quality honey don't patronise adulterated, am on nairaland to give you the quality

For Contact,.... check my signature
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Update.... its a good news. We will soon be having honey in small quantities, litres asap . I consider this due to pple requesting for small quantities for consumption & others purposes.....it will be available this mnth

2 &half lits, & 5lits even 1lit will soon be available
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by benzems(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
To all waiting customers, just relax. We are still expectn our consignment from a neighbouring country. We should have recieved 2days ago but the road is bad that's the problem. But the honey will soon be available.

people who have booked will be serve first. Also, for small quantity lovers, 2&half,5lits & 10lits as soon as its available, the thread will be updated

Thanks.....am here to serve you people with quality
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Update.... Pure honey, raw from the bees is available only for those who need small quantities.
For consumption, medical purposes & others . only
2 &half litres & 5lits are available.
Golden brown, & thick type.

18, & 25lits is not available but very soon, it will be.
Consignment will soon arrive.
Check my signature for contact
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Small litres available raw, pure & undiluted homey from the bees
We supply to states in nigeria
Check my signature
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Small litres available
Check my signature
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Update.... Big litres of honey will soon be available we hope to recieve our consignment from cameroon soonest

This is to notify you all, that by dec. Special gift will be given to all customers as appreciation for patronage
Customers who have ordered, up to 20kegs will be given 25lits keg of honey free

Those who have ordered , up to 15kegs will be given full 20lits keg of honey free

For those who have ordered 10kegs will be given 10lits of honey free.

for 5keg, will be given 2&half litres of honey free.

its going to be real this december,God spare us
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
HOW TO IDENTIFY PURE HONEY
Many consumers & sellers do fall prey to untrusted suppliers because they can't differentiate pure honey from impure one. I don't blame them I think its really hard to identify pure honey tru physical appearance. Colour, viscosity, thickness & taste are not really a yardstick used as purity test for honey. Many do add sugar syrup & molasses to adulterate their honey in order to maximize their profit. So, don't depend on the appearance. below tests will really help you to identify pure honey.

Except for dealers with years of experience, identifying pure honey through physical appearance is really difficult.

HOW TO TEST FOR PURE HONEY

There are four main test commonly used...

1. FIRE TEST...if you really want to know wether your honey is real or fake, try the test its real. Get a stick of match, dip the head into the honey, bring it out and strike the match box. It will spark & consume the honey sparkling, it will consume all the drop on the match stick head but for adulterated, it will never burn because of the impurities present. This test is so sure. Original honey burns in fire that's to tell you its unmixed & raw.

2. WATER TEST.. Filled a glass cup with water, gently pour the honey inside just little. Pure honey will not dissolve it will remain rigid or even roll like a ball at the bottom of the glass but adulterated will dissolve instantly scattering all around the bottom of the glass cup and changes the water colour quickly

PAPER TEST.... Put a drop of honey on a paper, strick a match and put the paper into flame .the part which contains the honey will get burnt with the honey on it.. For adulterated it will not.

THUMB TEST.....if you drop pure HONEY on the thumb, it will stay intact and will not spread around but for adulterated, it will spread across the thumb quickly.

Some physical properties are also very important to spot pure honey.

1. Pure honey WILL NOT form layers or spread speedily. but adulterated will form layers & spread around

2. The thickness of pure HONEY is really unique. It will be thick but mind you, some may not be thick and may defy thumb test...though its pure...the reason is that, when honey is stored in a room with high temperature or put under a sun, it melts easily and that's why some pure unadulterated honey may look watery at time is a result of high temperature

SMELL.... The best way to spot pure HONEY is the smell. Original honey has a unique smell of honey. When put on a table or in a room, the odour easily diffuses all through. Fake honey never smell, no unique aroma. This is true.

Note... Always store in a very cool place, room temperature is Ok.

Thanks
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
observe the

Thickness
Viscosity
Steady flow.......that's pure honey

Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
This will help newbies

Subject to
Fire
Water &
Paper test
Will pass brilliantly

It will amaze you how pure honey burns.

Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
This colour is brilliant golden brown.
100% raw, pure unadulterated from the bees

Available in small litres

Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
our consignment will soon arrive & we will be able to supply customers waiting....

Small litres is available. Those who need 5lits & below.
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Am a trusted supplier of quality honey. Go to bed & sleep when you transact with me.

We deliver to states in nigeria
pure, unadulterated honey
Check my signature
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Am a trusted supplier of quality honey. Go to bed & sleep when you transact with me.

Check my signature
thanks
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2017

Check my signature
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
I want to remind you all that, compensation is on the way for our customers this dec.,period in 4months time, 2017
its just to show appreciation for patronising this honey man on this wonderful forum.

25lits, 20lits ,10lits & 5lits of pure & raw unadulterated honey will be given-out free to customers base on numbers of purchases made.

purchase of 20kegs,15,10 & 5 will be rewarded

Its going to be real !!!
God spares us life
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pure, unadulterated honey is available.
we supply pure honey directly from the bees hive
100% pure
Golden brown & amber colour
We have supplied many & still supplying
Our record is clean. We deliver what you pay for

check my signature for contact
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pure honey, raw from the bees hive is what i supply

Contact through my signature
Small litres for medical purposes/health is available
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Always contact me through my signature or right here on the forum for pure honey
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Did you know in 20lits keg, full size, you get 25 gossy bottles? its really a good news for retailers

In 25lits....you get 26-33 bottles
In 20lits..full keg....25bottles confirmed.

25lits will be available soonest

You can get 20lits when you book for it now full keg .pure golden brown colour. Am compiling customers list for supply soonest. Supply will be at once only for 20lits.

The list is still going, once completed, we send to states directly.
Thanks
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Always contact me through my signature or right here on the forum for pure honey
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pure honey, raw from the bees hive is what i supply

Contact through my signature
Small litres for medical purposes/health is available
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Pure, unadulterated honey is available.
we supply pure honey directly from the bees hive
100% pure
Golden brown & amber colour
We have supplied many & still supplying
Our record is clean. We deliver what you pay for

check my signature for contact
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank God we are able to prove to many that truly, we deliver pure, unadulterated honey. We have supplied with testimonies.

You can be 100% sure you will get the purest honey delivered 2 you in 2days after ordering.
Brillant golden brown colour is our prefered choice.
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Thank God we are able to prove to many that truly, we deliver pure, unadulterated honey. We have supplied with testimonies.

You can be 100% sure you will get the purest honey delivered 2 you in 2days after ordering.
We are trusted supplier
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* by peacemara54(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2017
Small litre available for those who want it. 5lits is available for those who need it for consumption & medical purposes to; cure infection, heal wounds etc. You can check my signature for contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) / Ogun NYSC Camp Is Like 5-star Hotel –NYSC Governing Council / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.