Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k (23496 Views)

People That Have Growers Penis. How Do You Feel? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Well since Seun instituted the Mr/Miss NL pageantry, we have seen a lotta people come forward for this Price,, in this Post we seek to x-ray the types of people who contest in this paegentry....
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
1. The Broke Gentlemen/Ladies : These are the less privileged folks of NairaLand, they probably live in places lyk Ajegunle, Makoko, or in remote places in the far north. For this people #50k will go a long way in renovating their lives, they honestly need it and i won't hesitate to cast my vote for this set of people as i would be helping eradicating poverty in Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
The Ugly Folks : These set of people honestly cannot function as gatemen at beauty pageants but due to MTN's 10 mb and airtel's cheap data plans, this people ( most of them are chronic bleachers that you can vividly identify 7 different colour on their skin) .. These people deserve to be flogged 36 strokes of Koboko and banished to the diary section for 2 months...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Igyeseh(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Following
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by falconey(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
this should be fun
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by eneez(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
can't believe I booked space for this
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
The Beauties Without Brains : This ones are mostly girls, they can't make a complete sentence without some Gbagun , . These ones are easily misled, i hope Winnelyn/Berlynn doesn't read this

9 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
The Hermaphrodites : These set of people are usually guys masquerading as girls , they usually use their sister's or neighbour's pictures to contest after which the give the girl part of the money,. Brother Tunde Hadez comes to mind

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
The Big Guys/Girls : These ones just enter the contest for the fun of it or because they have some genuine aims for NL, eg #MNGA crew tho' Jude is an arsehole a complete one!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Warhawk(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
And CenaurXV stop correcting me ,go and do ur homework!!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by samtee37(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Can anybody get me a popcorn and emu
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
cool
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by dingbang(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Abeg the 50k wey dem win, e still never finish abi? grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
samtee37:
Can anybody get me a popcorn and emu

Abeg I go drink o tongue
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by eezeribe(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
OK
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by nikkypearl(f): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Z
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by falconey(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
Abeg the 50k wey dem win, e still never finish abi? grin

them win? no be one person win am? abi Na community money?

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 5:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
Well since Seun instituted the Mr/Miss NL [size=25pt]paegentry[/size], we have [size=25pt]see[/size] a lotta people come forward for this Price,, in this Post we seek to x-ray the types of people who contest in this [size=25pt]paegentry[/size]....

#Damn. I am sorry, I had to do this.
Take a chill pill before typing. smiley

It's "pageantry"
And "seen"

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by falconey(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

#Damn. I am sorry, I had to this Take a chill pill before typing. smiley

same advice goes to you. LWKM

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by dingbang(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

them win? no be one person win am? abi Na community money?
dem na pidjin na wink
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by samtee37(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

Abeg I go drink o tongue

Should i help you add li2 skush grin
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
1. The Broke Gentlemen/Ladies : These are the less [size=25pt]priviledged[/size] folks of NairaLand, they probably live in places lyk Ajegunle, Makoko, or in remote places in the far north. For this people #50k will go a long way in renovating their lives, they honestly need it and i won't hesitate to cast my vote for this set of people as i would be helping [size=25pt]eradicating[/size] poverty in Nigeria

Once again. Take a chill pill
It's 'privileged" and "to eradicate"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by dingbang(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

lol no mind the fowl.. lmao..

6 Likes

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by EHMIR(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Tho this thread nd the owner sounds demented from d start,but

nkiru,begin dey warm ur ogufe peppersoup biko...nd shey palmwine dey?

1 Like

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by falconey(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
dingbang:
dem na pidjin na wink
sorry I being wear my English hat before I read am
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
falconey:

He tried to intercept a "miscontrued malapropism" but ended up displaying his rĂȘtardness. smiley
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
samtee37:

Should i help you add li2 skush grin

Nah..... I don't do kush wink

Bring the palmwine make I keep for freezer... I like it chilled
smileycheesywink
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
The Ugly Folks : This set of people honestly cannot function as gatemen at beauty[size=25pt] paegents[/size] but due to MTN's 10 mb and airtel's cheap data plans, this people ( most of them are chronic bleachers that you can vividly identify 7 different colour on their skin) .. These people deserve to be [size=25pt]flooged[/size] 36 strokes of Koboko and banished to the diary section for 2 months...

Chill. It's"pageants" and "flogged" smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by BabaRamota1980: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
OP,
Im confused! It seems from your post that you are ridiculing poverty. You are mocking the person who made the offer and the people who responded and competed for the 50k. Am I correct?
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by herzernIsHere: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2016

*Couqhs
Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by falconey(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
CentaurXV:

He tried to intercept a "miscontrued malapropism" but ended up displaying his rĂȘtardness. smiley

oh! you have an excuse and you think the op doesn't? you have to put the words you copied from Google in quote sign? common how long does it takes to copy and paste those words? look at the time interval kiddo.

quit it son you corrected the op and I did the same to help you, it is not my fault you have aphasia.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k by CentaurXV(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Warhawk:
The Beauties Without Brains : This ones are mostly girls, they can't make a complete sentence without some Gbagun , . These ones are easily [size=25pt]mislead[/size], i hope Winnelyn/Berlynn doesn't read this

Nigga. This is getting outta Hand.
To think, you claim She posts grammatical blunders and you do not speak of yourself is riling.
It's "misled" smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

See What Dis South Africa Girl Post / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money / World's Tallest Teen Finds Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.