Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,621 members, 7,801,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Arik Air Lagos New York Route - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Air Lagos New York Route (881 Views)

Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations / Arik Air Lagos To Abuja That Took Off And Landed The Following Day - Pix / Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Air Lagos New York Route by Ayanfejesu: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hi everyone,

Please does anyone have any RECENT experience flying from Lagos to New York via Arik Air?

What was the experience like?

I would really appreciate your feedback before booking my flight.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Arik Air Lagos New York Route by Teeboy22(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
It's nice I think

Remember it's a direct flight...but will prefer emirates
Re: Arik Air Lagos New York Route by 100dollarbills(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2016
This's a topic I'd have created myself. I'm considering using 'em 1st week of march 2017. Pls how much did you get ur ticket? I'm praying it comes cheaper (250-300k) by January.
Re: Arik Air Lagos New York Route by slightlyMad(f): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2016
don't do Arik, I repeat, Don't do Arik
you want to make it to US alive and not die because you want to save 50K
if you can afford 300k, then you can afford 350K just to get to US safely.

Arik puts business first, which is bad for an airline

(1) (Reply)

Students In Austria How You Faring?? / What Is The Best Country(city) To Live In??? / Do You Live In One Of America's Worst Cities? Detroit, Birmingham And Flint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.