Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out (182496 Views)

N-power List 2018 / Shortlisted Candidates For N Power - List Out Check Yours / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by alawi5k: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
ezepatlink:

PLEASE MY DEAR. Was there any sms/notification prior your verification?
No.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by alawi5k: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
latonyn:

original or photocopies
Both. You will submit the photocopies after verification.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ezepatlink: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
alawi5k:
No.
is there ur LGA?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Kacinoroyal(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2016
omo87:
Npower Oredo LGA, volunteers are to be at Oredo Secretariat tomorrow 6/12/2016 at 11am. Come with credentials.
[/color][color=#990000]Abeg no vex. Did they send you guys sms? Because I'm Egor and we haven't heard of anything oh. Me tire. Although we are through with verification.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by omo87(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Kacinoroyal:
[/color][color=#990000]Abeg no vex. Did they send you guys sms? Because I'm Egor and we haven't heard of anything oh. Me tire. Although we are through with verification.
I was called yesterday evening from Oredo LGA. You can visit your LGA for info. One love

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by etzvictor: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2016
pls any info from ikpoba okha as regards deployment of volunteers??
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Otas4real(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2016
etzvictor:
pls any info from ikpoba okha as regards deployment of volunteers??
am also from ikpoba okha , pls do share any info if dere is
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by adejaredavid: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Notice!
If you apply for police recruitment, the list is out. Visit
www.psc.gov.ng

Peace!
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by angelawoko(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Just received this from Npower OGSG:
Visit Abk South LGA immediately for verification with 3file jacket, all credentials, birth cert, evidence of place of residence, valid D and 4passports.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by peaceonearth(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
angelawoko:
Just received this from Npower OGSG:
Visit Abk South LGA immediately for verification with 3file jacket, all credentials, birth cert, evidence of place of residence, valid D and 4passports.

Did you write down your name, phone number and submit a print out of your congratulatory message at Ministry of Special Duties, Oke Mosan before getting this? Someone said selected candidates should go there to submit those details.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by angelawoko(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
No. I did not even know about that at all.
peaceonearth:

Did you write down your name, phone number and submit a print out of your congratulatory message at Ministry of Special Duties, Oke Mosan before getting this? Someone said selected candidates should go there to submit those details.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by peaceonearth(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
angelawoko:
No. I did not even know about that at all.

Thank you for the response. I believe you've update your account details on the npvn platform. Abeokuta South is one of the few Local Governments in Ogun State that its residents have been able to access the npvn portal. I believe this sms was sent directly by Npower, Abuja indicating that their personnel are ready at Abeokuta South Local government for verification. Other Local governments will follow soon. Best of luck.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by angelawoko(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yes I HV updated my account but my name came out in Abeokuta north not south.
peaceonearth:

Thank you for the response. I believe you've update your account details on the npvn platform. Abeokuta South is one of the few Local Governments in Ogun State that its residents have been able to access the npvn portal. I believe this sms was sent directly by Npower, Abuja indicating that their personnel are ready at Abeokuta South Local government for verification. Other Local governments will follow soon. Best of luck.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by peaceonearth(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
angelawoko:
Yes I HV updated my account but my name came out in Abeokuta north not south.

Ok. Those from North have been able to update their account too and I think alphabetically up to Ifo that way. Don't thinking local governments from Ijebu Ode downward (alphabetically) have been able to log in to the npvn portal. Don't know what's responsible for the delay.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by delanm(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
jkaybee:
Hello everyone, whoever choose IFO local government Ogun state should please private chat me.thanks and God bless

I rep Ifo local government. You sent me a mail but couldn't get the content, just got the notification of the mail. You can reach me on 08109224126
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by bunmi111: 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
IFO List of deployement is out, you can now check yours at the local government
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by waheed1224: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
And Abeokuta South Local Govt deployment List is out too at Ake.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by omo17(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please Wat of Abk North
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by ojoisimi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
ondo west npower volunteers in the house should please help with necessary info, thanks
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Sholy9ja: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
plz wat of oyo state.... if any1 has info about it plz add me on whatsapp 07034937176.... shola
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Chinyeresandra(f): 5:08am On Dec 09, 2016
Please ooo what is happening in Lagos State? I'm trying to log in but it is saying incorrect username or password.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Harduerah(f): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2016
For selected applicants in Ifako ijaiye Lg..go to General hospital at college road ..ask for NOA's office (National Orientation Agency) and put down your details..I was told verification starts next week..make sure you put down your phone number...All the best

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by muredo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hello House,for N-POWER selected candidates(Either Agro,Health,community or teach) for ABEOKUTA SOUTH, the verification is now in two phases,one for Federal Govt and another for Ogun state government.
If you have done one yesterday,is better to go and do the remaining one.Both the two representative of Federal Govt and State govt and discussed their mandate and modalities based on the instruction given unto them by respective authorities.
For the N-Agro Abeokuta South,the representative from the OGSG is still very much around,and he promised that after today,he won't come back again that we must report at OGADEP OFFICE at Idi-Aba unfailingly by Tuesday for briefing.
Thanks
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by femi4: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
ITS NEW:
As many that can access their account on the portal

YOU CAN NOW UPDATE YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by uglychick(f): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2016
oshodi isolo Nteach can send me a pm or drop their phone number here for addition to our whatsapp group.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by chrisantus25(f): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pls I av an issue, my email has @yahoo.con instead of @yahoo.com n my date of birth day n month us incorrect Aw do I rectify both?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by femsheart(f): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
chrisantus25:
Pls I av an issue, my email has @yahoo.con instead of @yahoo.com n my date of birth day n month us incorrect Aw do I rectify both?
Edit the profile and change them then update
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Wonder1844(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
femsheart:
when u update it doesn't reflect
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by gadala4(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Harduerah:
For selected applicants in Ifako ijaiye Lg..go to General hospital at college road ..ask for NOA's office (National Orientation Agency) and put down your details..I was told verification starts next week..make sure you put down your phone number...All the best

Please ooooo is the NOA office for all participants under Ifako Ijaiye LG or only for Nhealth, and when exactly is the verification schedule ......
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by chrisantus25(f): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
femsheart:

It is nt editing
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by bender(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please how do i get information concerning physical registration in warri south? I havent done mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (53) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.