Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! - Jokes Etc (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! (210410 Views)

Next Time Dont Sleep With Someones Wife / You Think U've Got Funny Memes... You Better Check This Out / Try This If U Are Awake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by litenet14: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2020
morning all
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by citicapfin: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by litenet14: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2020
send the link
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by litenet14: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
nice one
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by litenet14: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2020
good morning
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by webady: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2020
cool
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by litenet14: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2020
Great
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by litenet14: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
cool
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by litenet14: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
I.T Courses
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
AM new here
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
AM new here smiley
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
ok
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
I am sending it
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOOD EVENING
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
Software202:
This seems to be a joke but it is not funny!
Hello Nairalanders, am here again [as usual] to give you genuine and legal information which I think will be useful to all Nigerian elites. Are you still doubting? - Check my previous posts.

Roughly two years ago, an offer was placed here on Nairaland - detailing a scholarship program. Many Nairalanders blackmailed it, even some took their time to report the advertisers that they were all scammers. We thank God, still here on Nairaland, the few that loves giving trials saw that it was genuine and duly benefited from it.

I Erisan Olasheni is now using this medium to inform you that the scholarship is genuine and up-to-date. I have tried this, and I got a cert. in C++ and Computer Engineering from this great program.

Many graduates and undergraduates are looking for a standardized and reliable free scholarships in Nigeria to improve their academic career and to earn a living. These days, to find good reliable free scholarships for undergraduates and graduates is not very easy.

Many scholars keep searching for:

- scholarships for international students
- scholarships in nigeria
- international scholarships
- list of scholarships
- free scholarships
- scholarships for undergraduates
- apply for scholarships
- scholarships for college

But I can tell you they still don't find a reliable one.

In order to empower the elites, an international company, SIIT Global has provided free ICT scholarships in different area of studies in Nigeria. Over 200 courses are available for Nigerian elites for FREE in order to befit your educational career.

For a rapid job placement, being I.C.T equipped and career braced up for the 21st century economy landscape At No Cost - SIIT Global scholarship is the right scholarship choice for you.

>> APPLY NOW
kk
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
kk
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2020
morning
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2020
thanks
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
Online Courses
Software202:
Hello Nairalanders, am here again [as usual] to give you genuine and legal information which I think will be useful to all Nigerian elites. Are you still doubting? - Check my previous posts.

Roughly two years ago, an offer was placed here on Nairaland - detailing a scholarship program. Many Nairalanders blackmailed it, even some took their time to report the advertisers that they were all scammers. We thank God, still here on Nairaland, the few that loves giving trials saw that it was genuine and duly benefited from it.

I Erisan Olasheni is now using this medium to inform you that the scholarship is genuine and up-to-date. I have tried this, and I got a cert. in C++ and Computer Engineering from this great program.

Many graduates and undergraduates are looking for a standardized and reliable free scholarships in Nigeria to improve their academic career and to earn a living. These days, to find good reliable free scholarships for undergraduates and graduates is not very easy.

- list of scholarships
- free scholarships
- apply for scholarships

In order to empower the elites, an international company, SIIT Global has provided free ICT scholarships in different area of studies in Nigeria. Over 200 courses are available for Nigerian elites for FREE in order to befit your educational career.

For a rapid job placement, being I.C.T equipped and career braced up for the 21st century economy landscape At No Cost - SIIT Global scholarship is the right scholarship choice for you.

>> APPLY NOW
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
kk
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by lite16nl: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
On point
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2020
cool
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
nice
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
online courses
Software202:

- list of scholarships
- free scholarships
- apply for scholarships

>> APPLY NOW
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
great
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
IT COURSES
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
nice
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by lite16nl: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
k
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2020
MORNING
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
comments
Re: Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! by landcarz: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
kk

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (144) (Reply)

Nigerian Jokes / 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh / Lets Have your Complaints Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.