Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,225 members, 7,807,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? (28274 Views)

Latest Ankara Styles For Ladies To Slay With. / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / 100% Natural Skin Lightening, Toning And Whitening Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
pcguru1:

Nope maybe for the guys you're associating I already know it's makeup I mean I ain't blind I might as well see the real beauty than the live photoshop filters. Which is why fair or light skinned babes don't attract me black babes do.
Looks can be deceptive, dis one u r saying u can see d real beauty,does Ur eyes av microscope?
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by masseratti: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Laveda:
Nah!

Most of us don't do this to impress anyone, we do it cause we like it.

Don't get it wrong, its not about a real man or whatever you call it. undecided
Some men even likes these things on their wives.

The other day at my office, my boss told his wife, "you aren't wearing makeup today, why? And she said her Mary kay powder is finished.. And he promised giving her 4500 to get it.

You mixng this shii up.
trust me if she asked for the money for powder at home, he won't give, thats why she came to the office without makeup, and to avoid embarrassing him cos of her not too good looks he paid her off.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
You're right
CaraJewel:
Tnx tho it may be the walking and heat and its just powder and lipstick,recommendation means getting d top notch makeup brands which i don't have the money for
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
pcguru1:

Nope maybe for the guys you're associating I already know it's makeup I mean I ain't blind I might as well see the real beauty than the live photoshop filters. Which is why fair or light skinned babes don't attract me black babes do.
Looking at Ur prof,u don't need light skinned gals,hence ur offspring will be albino cheesy
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by fearlesschicken: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
Another silt thread by a male folk talking about what a female folk should do to her skin.

Anyways join the fastest movement! Invest 1k and get 200k within one month passively!!

Pm for more details!!
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by sben2308(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
To look more attractive,since most guys av lost their moral values of dating gals with out makeup.so ladies tongue have now taken it upon themselves to up their games cheesy

WATS d essence of beauty without good character cuz to me it's all a woman needs ...Just my opinion
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by KealDrogo: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
When talking about human natural beauty in general; you can't deny the fact men are most beautiful creation. We don't need make up not even body Cream to look stunningly handsome. The same can't be said for our female counterparts who mostly depends on various categories of make up to look pretty facially. I don't know the reason why it is so. But I think it's God's nature designed of the female ♀. Women and make up can't be separated.

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by chigoizie7(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
I know there was a time when make up was not this rampant. And girls are getting attentions from different guys.

So, I am still confused as to why some people will attribute it wholeheartedly to the fact that it was so because men prefer it.

To be sincere, I love natural looks, especially if u are beautiful( some will ask me to define beauty, don't bother urself cos I won't, just know there is a reason why beauty and ugly exist in the dictionary). However I don't have problem with ladies, wearing make up to "enhance beauty", where I have big problem is when they over do it( u know that kind of make up when one looks brighter than her future?). The type where the lady looks entirely different from who she was, u will see a dark skinned girl(legs, arm,neck) but no only the face go get different colour and very conspicuous.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
To look more attractive,since most guys av lost their moral values of dating gals with out makeup.so ladies tongue have now taken it upon themselves to up their games cheesy

You funny though
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
sben2308:

WATS d essence of beauty without good character cuz to me it's all a woman needs ...Just my opinion
Both can be embedded in a woman though
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Maj196(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
KealDrogo:
When talking about human natural beauty in general; you can't deny the fact men are most beautiful creation. We don't need make up not even body Cream to look stunningly handsome. The same can't be said for our female counterparts who mostly depends on various categories of make up to look pretty facially. I don't know the reason why it is so. But I think it's God's nature designed of the female ♀. Women and make up can't be separated.
U couldn't have said it more.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by coolviv: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wetin consign you?

Will you force all men to like what you like? Go and marry your own deeper life woman and leave those with make up alone abi are they complaining? Are the husbands they are marrying every saturday complaining?

Mscheewww....busybody spirikoko...
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You funny though
Just my thought
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by NoWorries7(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
The Truth... Is that most girls are ugly. Without their saviour, 'makeup' and good camera phones...

1 Like

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Originalsly: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmm.... interesting!... I guess like someone said earlier....'make up' was intended to make up for/ cover whatever flaws someone had (pimples, scars, blotchy skin,etc).... and to add to the natural beauty of a person....make them look more appealing. I have no problem with that ... but soooo many women go overboard and it seems like they believe the more make up used the more beautiful they be. And no doubt. .. they get a big confidence when they attract the attention of sooo many men... including me... who be watching real hard... but wondering of it's time for Masquerade... or Halloween.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Looks can be deceptive, dis one u r saying u can see d real beauty,does Ur eyes av microscope?

lol i usually assist some Photographer with some website and when am chilling with them at the studio have seen the power of make-up, we need to send some of our girls as under-cover. a girl walked in and did make up i swear that i didn't recognize her. i like natural beauty when i see a makeup too smooth it grosses me out, because it's like am looking at a blur, sometimes the imperfect feature in a babe can make one trip.

Listen to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NG&hl=en-GB&v=xQtWY-ZxFTw
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
crazymommy:
If you claim unattractive ladies make up to look attractive then i wonder why genevieve still uses make up??i wonder why beyonce still uses make up,i wonder why rita dominic still uses make up..??your claim is CRAP

Ok give us the reasons

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Left to me i prefer the left, the one on the right is just overboard

1 Like

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
pcguru1:

lol i usually assist some Photographer with some website and when am chilling with them at the studio have seen the power of make-up, we need to send some of our girls as under-cover. a girl walked in and did make up i swear that i didn't recognize her. i like natural beauty when i see a makeup too smooth it grosses me out, because it's like am looking at a blur, sometimes the imperfect feature in a babe can make one trip.
How can an imperfect feature make one trip?wow that's huge,anyways make up has really helped alotta people esp people with deformity. For instance a lady that has scar on her face or skin problem

Listen to this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NG&hl=en-GB&v=xQtWY-ZxFTw
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by deeoh(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
crazymommy:
If you claim unattractive ladies make up to look attractive then i wonder why genevieve still uses make up??i wonder why beyonce still uses make up,i wonder why rita dominic still uses make up..??your claim is CRAP
have u seen these girls without make up?
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by deeoh(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
crazymommy:
have u seen these girls without make up?
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by tete7000(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Make op marry a lady without makeup now, make e leave those with makeup for those who like them. Na by force to make people follow your way?
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
some ladies believes dey cannot b beautiful without makeups,which is nt true
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=51966916][/quote]

Some girls look cuter with freckles, when i was in Mauritius there this shy girl Half Mauritian / Half Afrikan (white) , she told me she was shy because she was insecured about her freckles , the flipside was that the freckles actually made her look cuter. We nigerian men are not idiots we know no one is perfect which is why you don't see men doing make up and foundation (though bobrisk and denrele) can't qualify as men per se. we all know it's make-up so it would be weird for us to trip for something that "we know" is not what you look like. We men don't have wahala, if we are going bald we do skin cut and grow a beard, if we have pot-belly we ensure to work and achieve wealthy status, and if we are short we tend to compensate with other skills by being funny and all. If a man is ugly he's ugly for life, no make-up can help us.

1 Like

Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by uniqueren(f): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
uniqueren:

because this https://www.nairaland.com/3520905/lady-denied-entry-restaurant-because

am sure that's not the only restaurant in the world.
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=pcguru1 post=51967177]

Some girls look cuter with freckles, when i was in Mauritius there this shy girl Half Mauritian / Half Afrikan (white) , she told me she was shy because she was insecured about her freckles , the flipside was that the freckles actually made her look cuter. We nigerian men are not idiots we know no one is perfect which is why you don't see men doing make up and foundation (though bobrisk and denrele) can't qualify as men per se. we all know it's make-up so it would be weird for us to trip for something that "we know" is not what you look like. We men don't have wahala, if we are going bald we do skin cut and grow a beard, if we have pot-belly we ensure to work and achieve wealthy status, and if we are short we tend to compensate with other skills by being funny and all. If a man is ugly he's ugly for life, no make-up can help us.

Going by the trend I really think most Nigerian men are adapting if not adapted alrdy to ladies with makeup,as a matter of fact,they are comfortable with it and this sought of creat an atmosphere were by lady's Wouldn't even want go to the extreme just to look more attractive...........anyways diff strokes for diff folks
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by pxjosh(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
WomanofRace
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by uniqueren(f): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
pcguru1:

at least it answers the poster's question
and you know that is kinda the least of the embarrassment some so called men give females who decide to go natural
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by pxjosh(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
pcguru1:

I've been waiting for you to update your diary for ages... undecided
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
uniqueren:

at least it answers the poster's question
and you know that is kinda the least of the embarrassment some so called men give females who decide to go natural

Well there's subtle makeup and there's geisha makeup, besides the restaurant i won't say it's because it's anti-natural, most restaurants want to create an image, mostly a fake image because let's face we are in Lagos, where if not all of us (not me am as real as Integers) live a pretentious life, the society creates and enables an environment where fake lives are glorified and encouraged because it helps boost sales. think about it, Bleaching cream and cosmetic in Lagos move more than anything even more than Marijuana... why you ask ?

Because the media and society portrays it as the norms, they shows makeup girls being chased in music videos, they show prince charming chasing a girl in make-up or a chief looking at a fair make-up babe, so this creates an unhealthy atmosphere which drives ladies to be insecure and to assume they will be more attractive with bleaching and make-up, I see nothing wrong with make-up especially when it's light but Jesus i've seen makeup that's heavy. Men don't embarass women who rock natural hair, you tell me this isn't cute ?
[img]http://1.bp..com/-GA0gDrRFtiw/VeHUXY4-nYI/AAAAAAAB6bE/BuCwh6AImwk/s1600/11899456_920517268021052_1531708716_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
pxjosh:
I've been waiting for you to update your diary for ages... undecided
lol too much work and stress, but i will soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Classy Men And Families (clothings) / Check Out This Lady's Make-up Transformation Photos / How Cute Does Low Cut Look On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.