Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

*********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* (4864 Views)

Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• / Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights / Bragging Rights : Mikuz Vs ThePrekky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by eldee(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2009
Back from one battle that can only be themed as the Clash of The Titans
WARCRAFT offers another star-attraction to disturb the peace. . .

One of NL Battle Rap veterans goes head-to-head with NL's biggest freshblood since Streetwize.
You definitely don't need a fake Prophet to tell you what happens when everything's at stake.
Whoever wins this battle gets to keep the Bragging Rights headline.

It's as violent as the word goes . . . it's bigger than cred, it's respect . . . it's bigger than the name, it's reputation . . . it's bigger than Malthuss and H.J, it's Bragging Rights.

It is WARCRAFT . . . It is Malthuss V H.J . . . It is Bragging Rights.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by eldee(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2009
H.J
Fresh from a honourable loss to the Spitzophrenic, H.J is on his record high.
Self-confessed punchline addict . . . he's punched far above his weight on Warcraft.
A loss to Ibime is not what you'll countas a dent on your CV . . . so his cred still keeps sky-rocketting.

This is his chance to win the Bragging Rights for the Freshbloodz . . . on battle, one chance, one verse between him and uber-stardom.

Malthuss
Respect and almost worshipped crusader of the Star Warz generation.
He alongside Tianshe and GbadeX(Wordsmith) . . . basically inspired what is now known as Warcraft
His famous battle rivals include Wordsmith, Tianshe and Hybrid-X.

Well known for being another 'break your jaw' emcee, his punchlines cause eathquakes in China.
Will he lose the bragging rights of his generation to H.J?? His verse will help us decide.

i c*um hard n spray this bitch in both eyes
bitch take more knocks than front doors with no bell

in this coliseum i got da braggin right cause i slay many cats
'brid got a wider mouth but still cant swallow right
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by eldee(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2009
Rules

- 20 - 24 lines
- No verses should be posted on the thread
- To use italics, type your reply on NL as you would, with all the italics, copy and email to the NL Warcraft mail ad.
- Both verses should be e-mailed to nairalandwarcraft@yahoo.com
- Comments are welcome.
- First 9 credible votes count . . . winner must win by a difference of two or more votes.
- Deadline for verse-submission: 1pm. 06-11-09
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by eldee(m): 2:04am On Nov 06, 2009
Malthuss' Verse

u betta heed this warning/i spit fire when am verbal waring
even the gods applauding/as i offer u. . as a burnt offering

the bars that i kick knock ya off da charts
plot ya next move . .u still. .get no points on da graph
u get a black eye. . from a[Chris] Brown punch/if ya try to[i] reign[/i] on ma turf

yo umbrella wudn't function when u feel da strength of ma storm
the way he gettin served. . niggaz say its outta this world
so i smashed his sorry ass. . all the way out to[i] Venus[/i]
u show distress signals. . when I auto pilot ya hot-chic

your Mayday fails. .to disengage me from her cock- pit
another loss for H.J/he should skip town like O.J
even with a compass, he couldnt navigate back to winning ways
am da god father. .this errant sun gets dismissed
when i put his lights out. .with ma full eclipse

u cudn't fit in ma snickers[sneakers] cause we aint at par
this nigga is a cocoa pod short of a full bar
the nature of this victory makes the earth move
cuz its a landsilde way b4 before they open booth

u cud steal obama scripts. .gather many . .n yell 'yes i can!'
but da crowd wud answer back. . screamin. .'no u cant!!'
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by eldee(m): 2:06am On Nov 06, 2009
Those are the verses . . . let the voting begin.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by Ibime(m): 2:21am On Nov 06, 2009
Nice, nice battle here. . . . HJ came better in this one than he did against me. . . . and Malthuss also came better than he did against me. . .

Ill be back ta vote on this tomorrow.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by chamotex(m): 2:21am On Nov 06, 2009
Nice battle but Malthus did it for me. The opener and the closer was 'BOSH'

the opener

eldee:

u betta heed this warning/i spit fire when am verbal waring
even the gods applauding/as i offer u. . as a burnt offering

bleeping punch!

eldee:

u cud steal obama scripts. .gather many . .n yell 'yes i can!'
but da crowd wud answer back. . screamin. .'no u cant!!'

grin grin grin grin Very original

HJ had some sick lines too

eldee:

I rip out your stinkin intestines, n then i use it as a SKIPPIN ROPE/

But I dont think he came hard enough.

[email]
MALTHUSS[/email]
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by oscatasibe: 5:14am On Nov 06, 2009
HJ YOU MUST HAVE BEEN SMOKING WEED , HOW THE Bleep DID U LEARN TO CUM LIKE THAT,,EVEN THO I LIKE TO BEEF U , AMA SAY IT AS IT IS HJ VERSE IS HIS BEST SO FAR,I GUESS U WERE SCARED AGAINST IBIME HUN?
I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO MATHHUIS SEEMS HE IS BATTLE RUSTY
THE REAL MATHUIS WRITE BARS SICKER THAN THIS

HJ WON NATURALLY BUT AMA LIKE TO SEE A 2ND ROUND SO I CALL THIS A FCUKIN DRAW.

THIS IS A BETTER BATTLE THAN STREETWISE VS SAURON
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by Inkblood: 7:49am On Nov 06, 2009
I liked the 'navigate baq 2 winnin ways' and 'landslide' lines 4rm malthuus, Buh i gat mo laffs 4rm h.js verse, so am goin wit him, H.J
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by Genuflect(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2009
HJ definitely gat my vote. The last bar and that 'your blood as my ink' line did it for me
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by buffyjoe(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2009
H.J. Better flow, good metaphors, Malthus had more punches but i think H.J's verse sounded better.

My vote goes to H.J.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by streetwize(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
Nice bars Malthuss, buh H.J wins dis. . . .
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by buffyjoe(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
streets! u know who this is right? lemme jog your memory
IMDSHITUPOOPSTEIN
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by HJ1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2009
ma bad, didnt know
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by eldee(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
@H.J
You do know what the term 'credible' means don't you??
So you should be aware that the battle is not yet done.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by HJ1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
eldee:

@H.J
You do know what the term 'credible' means don't you??
So you should be aware that the battle is not yet done.

sorry oh!, i tot it was, didnt really find the "credible" question necessary and funny. ma bad but u shud ease up on a broda, didnt know i was jumpin the gun. wel wuteva. sorry either way
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by eldee(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
H.J:

sorry oh!, i tot it was, didnt really find the "credible" question necessary and funny. ma bad but u shud ease up on a broda, didnt know i was jumpin the gun. wel wuteva. sorry either way

My apologies for that comment . . .
It's just annoying when someone creates an NL id and decides the same day that he has the right to judge without without proving anything first.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by HJ1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2009
eldee:

My apologies for that comment . . .
It's just annoying when someone creates an NL id and decides the same day that he has the right to judge without without proving anything first.

no biggie
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by oscatasibe: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2009
H.J:

ease up when u sell urself cheap to a small boy like eldee, for ur info eldee is only 16 years and he is controlling u like a small pikin , Hj you Bleep up, i can see eldee is not happy that HJ won this. traitor.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by streetwize(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
hahahahaha. . . . i see u buffyjoe!!!!!!!. . . correct guy!!!!
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by mykali(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2009
oi. . .Malthus woulda did it for me with them wicked punches
but i'm gonna have to give it to H.J
i love to get entertained and holla ''WOOOOHOOO!!! THAT WAS ILL'' when i peruse battles
and H.J's verse deserved that.

if i'm gonna battle next, its gotta be H.J.
dont care if i lose to him. grin
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
I think da judges have spoken. welldone H.J
@ Eldee
u doin a great job, big up.

Peace out!!
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by Genuflect(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2009
Malthuss, good spirit of sportsmanship. Very hard to come by in this kinds of situations. Keep it up bro
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by HJ1(m): 3:16am On Nov 07, 2009
I really really really appreciate the effort of everybody that voted, buffyjoe, inkblood, genuflect, mykali, otuka/ofokaSIBE, street, chamotex, ibime, and everybody else, much love y'all.

And yo malthuss, it was a great honour havin this mic rub wit u. Much respect ma broda, much respect!

Gemini!
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by cherisa: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2009
oscatasibe:

ease up when u sell urself cheap to a small boy like eldee, for your info eldee is only 16 years and he is controlling u like a small pikin , Hj you Bleep up, i can see eldee is not happy that HJ won this. traitor.

H.J:

Hey ofoka eldee aint controllin nobody, Whether 16 or Wuteva,

so eldee is just a16 years old boy , what a dissappointment.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by HJ1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2009
Yo inkblood, so it's u festus, just realised dat some moments ago. Bad guy, how far FBR, u stil doin ur thin there.
Re: *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* by HJ1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
For the record, "the main ingredient", "the soul survivor" and "the soul brother" are ma favorite pete rock compilation of all time and i would really appreciate it if some cool head 'honcho' cud help me wit a link for a download or any other way. Tank a milli peeps, pete's one of ma favorite producers of all time.

(1) (Reply)

Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.