Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here (7433 Views)

22 Kano Corpers To Repeat Service Year – Coordinator / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / Nysc Batch B 2016 ENUGU Corpers. Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
cooltony09:
Pathetic....Kano embarassed embarassed
Make the best of it.
I was born there..lived 17 yrs of my life there. Neva believed i will be posted to my place of birth being an easterner. D place is cool but u will need some survival tips which i will be sharing shortly.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fingerprinter:
Kusala Dam, Karaye! Hahaha, I remember that day in early May that I printed my callup to see kano. I and my dad almost couldn't eat. But today, almost 5 months gone, and still counting.
For the people who would want to redeploy, I will advise you not to, I had the opportunity during my time, but I didn't, I allowed fate take its full course, and today, I am not regretting the decision at all.
...tanks bro for the encouragment. I was posted to kano. Not gonna redeploy. There are opportunities like u said for graduates given the high level of illiteracy among indegenes.
Leaving on 23rd.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
RUBYRUBY:
Buzx 07035914507 for whatsapp group Or drop numbers
...lets fulfill d potentials of this thread. Some here dont watsapp.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
daudae1:
Hahaha..Karaye Kusala Dam!!! Those of u who are planing to redeploy u might regret it cos many regreted and many came back after redeployment.because if you redeploy NYSC will never give you the state you wana redeploy to.
...truebrother
except for ocassional religious crisis.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
mctom:
Please is the stream 2 determined the number one is bearing in the call up number
...to a very large extent...yes
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
cyberknox:
posted to adamawa but camping in Kano ... so scared sad sad sad
...dnt be..kano is cool.
U will be redeployed after camping.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
doublezero7:
Me at Karaye camp, Kano...A15 smiley
..wow!
Going by d pix, d camp is infrastructurally fantastic.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
oyxah:

Lol. My story is similar. I cried for days, i starved myself. When i got to camp i applied for relocation, it ddnt work. I cried all the way to my ppa after camp. But am actually happy today, the relocation ddnt work. Cause Kano isnt as bad as i thought. Just four more months to go.
My testimony is sure.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fingerprinter:

Good one, you're in stream 1 right? Mine is 5 months to go, stream 2 things. But no wahala. I actually had the chance to do automatic redeployment in camp, but I declined. Today, I'm actually considering staying back in kano after the service year! Lol, which local government are you?
Staying back? Lol
my senior colleague was retained at bayero university kano as a lecturer after her service.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
TobeTheSon:
Posted to Adamawa State but orientation camp in Kuraye, Kano State. Never been to the north, except Abuja where I graduated from.
Anybody else like me?
Graduated from the university of portharcourt. Lives in abuja and will be heading to kano from abuja. Insha allah.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Renny20:
Posted to Kano, leaving for camp on Wednesday from lag, but don't know where to find a direct bus from lag to Kano camp, can someone help me out
A bus will be leaving ojo campus LASU to kano by 10am on 23rd.
Make enquiries ...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
synteya:

Government Secondary School (Unity School) Karaye, Karaye Lga, Kano. Please who is posted here for 2016 batch B. How do I go about redeployement to Lagos
...redeloyment can only be on any of these three conditions;
health
insecurity
marraige.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by Fingerprinter(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
kuchikau1:
Staying back? Lol
my senior colleague was retained at bayero university kano as a lecturer after her service.
If I want to stay back in kano, it won't be to stay back working for someone, no. I have met some nice guys here, and I have caught some business ideas too. The only thing that may discourage me is the weather down here and the language barrier, as I'm not ready to start learning new language now. You won't believe that after almost 5 months here, I've not learnt even 'come' in hausa.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
synteya:
Same here, I wish I can do instant redeployment. If you have any update, please let me know
If u are posted to any of the boko haram states..ur redeployment is automatic
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
opiscoal:
Welcome to KANO.... would be expecting you guys, hurray!!!! otondos
Tanks...
God pls grant me journey mercy.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by edude: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fingerprinter:

If I want to stay back in kano, it won't be to stay back working for someone, no. I have met some nice guys here, and I have caught some business ideas too. The only thing that may discourage me is the weather down here and the language barrier, as I'm not ready to start learning new language now. You won't believe that after almost 5 months here, I've not learnt even 'come' in hausa.
You don't want to learn nah lol

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by edude: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
kuchikau1:
Graduated from the university of portharcourt. Lives in abuja and will be heading to kano from abuja. Insha allah.
Hehe,same school...chobaaaaa,,,all d best bro
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Odoemacyril:
greeting all,. I am cyril by name,. graduated from Futo, department of prosthesis and orthosis,.
it not as if kano is bad or I won't survive but I want a place were I will b retained after sevice,. since I graduated I have being working with a federal hospital in calabar CRS wish and they have being working hard to build a unit in the hospital base on my field now Nysc is sending me out,. for those already serving there and those that live there what your advice for me,. any Federal hospital with a well & full time functioning orthopaedic and trauma department?
what will it take to be deployed to CRS?
how secure is the state?
how can you grade job opportunity and standard of living?
and please if there is any Whatapp group for kano2016 batch b, plz add me 08063508519,.
thanks in advance and love you all
As someone who has lived in kano before. There is a 90 percent possiblity that u will be retained.
Kano is in hunger for graduate that can man her ministries and parastatal given the high level of illitracy among her people..
Kano is peacefulbut pls and pls dnt ever aurgue with an hausa man on matters of RELIGION and POLITICS.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
cyberknox:

water lines o i intend going on wednesday
... U remind me of the garden city, i miss my unique uniport.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dharmmieojo:
Adamawa buh camp at kano...anybody wana fill us in on life over ther
Cold in kano knows no friend, so arm urself with swelter.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by kuchikau1: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
.....As a growing child in the beautiful city of kano, i could tell that kano is strictly islamic. How?
.....No drinking of alcohol.
But u can manuever ur way.
.....Stealing is higly prohabited and if caught will be dealth with according to d sharia law by the sharia police.
....dnt insult their religion.
....they are very kind and honest to strangers provided you keep away from their girls.
......corpers who speaks and hear hausa language are at an advantage. Because the average hausa man will always see u as his brother.

If u must date, then date ur fellow corper, just like i have planned to do. LoL.

Public display of affection is a no no?

Be loyal to an hausa man and he will kill for you.

Things are generally cheap as against d south.
Thers is possibility of retention.

Abeg make i go arrange my documents...i dey come.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by Goldking001(m): 11:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
kuchikau1:
...redeloyment can only be on any of these three conditions;
health
insecurity
marraige.
I was posted here too. Government Secondary School (Unity School) Karaye, Karaye Lga, Kano St. Please who is posted here for 2016 batch b.
Please I need Lagos o. And the state I was posted to is Adamawa. I dont understand this orientation camp address o. Kano St.??
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by princessjoy24: 1:35am On Nov 22, 2016
plss am also leaving from phc,, waterlines right...u hv any idea how much d bus fare is and d time of depature...btw,, are u phc to kano guys unique uniport products.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by princessjoy24: 1:39am On Nov 22, 2016
abeg just incase I wan redeploy(not saying I will o!) but just incasr, do I need to get d medical repirt before going to camp. and how do I get one knowing when I am perfectly healthy.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by Odoemacyril(m): 2:08am On Nov 22, 2016
kuchikau1:
As someone who has lived in kano before. There is a 90 percent possiblity that u will be retained.
Kano is in hunger for graduate that can man her ministries and parastatal given the high level of illitracy among her people..
Kano is peacefulbut pls and pls dnt ever aurgue with an hausa man on matters of RELIGION and POLITICS.

thanks.... I am don't d kind of person dat ague just like dat
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by princessjoy24: 2:17am On Nov 22, 2016
April012:

How far is the airport from camp?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by princessjoy24: 2:24am On Nov 22, 2016
RUBYRUBY:
Lemme just book this space..
#disturbingKANO.
Lagos to Kano
Please if you flying on the same route on a first class cabinet qoute.
Please add me to the whatsapp group
switz, do me a tinie-winie favour and lets buddy up in camp..loving d vibe..will be going from phc though.. #makingfriendsalready #disturbingkano...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by princessjoy24: 2:32am On Nov 22, 2016
badboywizzy:
thank God say I get partner.

Where in ph do you think we will get direct bus to kano ? And when do you intend travelling ?
biko, hope u saw my earlier post. i need to knw the bus fare and departure time.. I assume u've made findings?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by tobiclement: 4:01am On Nov 22, 2016
Book your direct bus to NYSC camp on www.transport2camp.com and enjoy 5% discount and up to #5,000 loyalty reward. Save time, Save money, Save stress when you book on www.transport2camp.com, your booking details would be sent to you immediately. #NYSC transport, #Direct bus to NYSC camp from Lagos. BUS WOULD LEAVE ON WEDNESDAY 23RD NOVEMBER 2016

Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by ofeshe(m): 4:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Odoemacyril:
greeting all,. I am cyril by name,. graduated from Futo, department of prosthesis and orthosis,.
it not as if kano is bad or I won't survive but I want a place were I will b retained after sevice,. since I graduated I have being working with a federal hospital in calabar CRS wish and they have being working hard to build a unit in the hospital base on my field now Nysc is sending me out,. for those already serving there and those that live there what your advice for me,. any Federal hospital with a well & full time functioning orthopaedic and trauma department?
what will it take to be deployed to CRS?
how secure is the state?
how can you grade job opportunity and standard of living?
and please if there is any Whatapp group for kano2016 batch b, plz add me 08063508519,.
thanks in advance and love you all
Am not a health practitioner but i know
Ur field will be welcomed at amino kano teaching hospital AKTH and several other hospitals if u can arrange ur PPA there. Kano aint bad at all never regretted my being here. Standard of living is ok except u want to live a flamboyant life.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by ofeshe(m): 4:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Benue bro and sis i can assist you on any challenge as far as kano is concern from accommodation to nice PPA were u won't touch a dime of ur FG allawee unless u want to be visiting shoprite every month end but dnt want to drop my digit here. Just drop ur email and we communicate. Quote me
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here by Presido95: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Renny20:
Posted to Kano, leaving for camp on Wednesday from lag, but don't know where to find a direct bus from lag to Kano camp, can someone help me out
Join this whatsapp group ID you are moving to Kano from Lagos
https:///I7W8h69X5OiJotuLO41dB5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We've Demystified COVID-19 In Kogi" - Yahaya Bello Assures Corps Members / 10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) / Nysc Presidential Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.