Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE (26134 Views)

Natural Cure For Erectile Dysfunction ED. / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Sexual challenges among men is becoming something else leaving the women unsatisfied and thereby resulting to either cheating or the use of intimacy gadgets but with ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER you are sure of completely erasing such challenges and making you the man you actually desire.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Treat your man hood challenges with ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER.

FOR SOLID HARD ROCK AND ROD LIKE Attention GET THE ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER.

Get the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER, a 100% herbal product with no side effect, capable of correcting any form of erectile dysfunction and premature expulsion.

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal on +2348159384406 (whatsapp) , +2348132179349 or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gmail.com.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Get cured totally from any form of manhood challenges using the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER. ...

Get the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER, a 100% herbal product with no side effect, capable of correcting any form of erectile dysfunction and premature expulsion.

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal on +2348159384406 (whatsapp) , +2348132179349 or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gmail.com.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by Esji80(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hello. Is your product NAfDAC approved? I have tried some but they didn't work... I want to try yours

Cc
Chriskosherbal
Flexherbal
Imastex
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by IMASTEX: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Esji80:
Hello. Is your product NAfDAC approved? I have tried some but they didn't work... I want to try yours

If you don't need such approval to take orange, cucumber, watermelon, Apple, bitter leaf stem or any other natural plants components. Then you should have no reservations whatsoever in using Sure Men Herbal Tea as regards its safety or potency. The product isn't fully pre-produced even though the tea is met generally to remedy erectile dysfunctions and ensure maintenance. The herbs are fully prepared with specific considerations according to the complains and the desired request. Hence, the product isn't for trial by error. You aire your complains about your erectile dysfunctions, request a herbal solution. We prepare and send to you. It is purely a herbal supplement without side effect. We also do close monitoring as you use for necessary counseling. The underlining factor is to ensure a lasting solution. If you have any further questions or need for private counseling, chat us on 0.8.0.53363999.
Thanks for referencing Imastex

1 Like

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by Flexherbal(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Esji80:

Cc
Chriskosherbal
Flexherbal
Imastex

We prepare herbs for only those who need it, according to their challenge.

We even tell some people to prepare it, themselves.

1 Like

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2018
Flexherbal:

We prepare herbs for only those who need it, according to their challenge.

We even tell some people to prepare it, themselves.
thanking you for choosing ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2018

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by ronyman(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
I pity your hepatocytes grin grin grin grin
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Having issues with erectile dysfunction ( ED )....worry no more as the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER is there to treat any root cause of ED / PE.

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal on +2348159384406 (whatsapp) , +2348132179349 or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gmail.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2019

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 2:40am On Nov 26, 2019
Having issues with erectile dysfunction ( ED )....worry no more as the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER is there to treat any root cause of ED / PE.

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal on +2348159384406 (whatsapp) , +2348132179349 or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gmail.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2019

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by Chilug(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
How do I get mine
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2019
Chilug:
How do I get mine
sorry sir, I didn't reply you ontime ..where are you based, cos we waybill to every state in Nigeria including Abroad... Meanwhile am in lagos currently.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2019

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by markbor: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
You did not talk of the side effect. Must you depend on drug for the rest of your life? The Natural method is the Best. If you can spare 15 minutes a day to practice the Penis Exercise, you will get Rock Hard Erection for life in 10 days. 100% guaranteed! Call/whatsapp 08023342859 for free report.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2020

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal on +2348159384406 (whatsapp) , +2348132179349 or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gmail.com
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Treat your manhood challenges with ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER.

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal (whatsapp) , or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gmail.com
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2020

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal on +2348159384406 (whatsapp) , +2348132179349 or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gmail.com
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by planetx13: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
chriskosherbal:

Hello boss ...... 123
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
planetx13:

Hello boss ...... 123
Respect bro ...am always there for you ..
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2020

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2020

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2020

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by OmarEl(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
I want to make an order
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2020
OmarEl:
I want to make an order
sorry for the delay delay sir..pls do
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by OmarEl(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2020
chriskosherbal:
sorry for the delay delay sir..pls do

I want to know more about it
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
OmarEl:

I want to know more about it
ok sir, what do you want to know ...you can hit me on WhatsApp, check my number down there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? / Man Collapses And Dies While Driving In Gombe State (Photos) / Are You Drinking Enough Water?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.