Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,245 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

Former Minister, Hirse, Kidnapped In Kaduna - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Former Minister, Hirse, Kidnapped In Kaduna (276 Views)

Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) / Tipper Crushes A Woman On Bike Dead In Kaduna This Morning(graphic Photos) / Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity Kidnapped In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister, Hirse, Kidnapped In Kaduna by mediang: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Former minister of state (Foreign Affairs), Mr Bagudu Hirse, has been kidnapped.
His brother, Chief John Hirse confirmed his abduction, yesterday.

“I got home from church to read a message informing me of the kidnap of my brother, Bagudu, on my mobile phone,” Hirse, former federal permanent secretary and current District Head of Mangu, in Plateau State, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Jos.
John said he was expecting further details “on the sad incident.

“You have to exercise patience and call back later for more information and further developments,” he said on Sunday evening.

But sources indicated that Bagudu was kidnapped somewhere in Kaduna, at the weekend.
Another source said the incident happened around 11:00am, yesterday.

The kidnappers were said to have forcefully whisked away the former envoy, who put up some resistance.
“After overpowering him, they removed his cap and threw it on the floor before zooming off,” the source said.
http://mediamatters.com.ng/former-minister-of-state-hirse-kidnapped-in-kaduna/

(1) (Reply)

Join Us On Whatsapp Via Https:///b1twfp7exxt4ojupbi2ubv / A Change In The Technology World: Value Creators Needed / Ciara,husband And Son In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.