Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician (1029 Views)

Mr. Alex Ozone Reveals Highest Paid Nigerian Musician / Meet Speed Darlington, Nigerian 'Musician' Who Is VERY BAD / Mention One Nigerian Musician You Think Should Stop Music And Face Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by ThisYourTatafo: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2016
So we all hear gbagaun every day from crappy Nigerian artists while it's so clear that these songs lack anything called "sense" in it, yet it resonates far and wide bringing these artists fame and fortune thereby
Encouraging real talented aspiring artists to tow this line of mediocrity... This is why there is a recycling of trash called music in Nigeria.

To me the first on the list is wizkid... Not hating on a brother but your bumbum bigger than bumbay is all balderdash.
Next is Terry G... Dude needs psych evaluation jugbagbadu gbagba du gbagbadu..
Terry bet why ?
Add your top 2 crappy Nigerian artists and their most absurd line.
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by Kingzulex: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2016
With all the so called craps, They still makes real cash, Nigga you hating on them won't fetch you a dime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Davido
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by ThisYourTatafo: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Kingzulex:
With all the so called craps, They still makes real cash, Nigga you hating on them won't fetch you a dime

Sorry you are?
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by amacastel: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2016
Ties savage
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2016
Tekno - I'd include a line of his but they're too numerous to count,so let's settle for every word he's said after Holiday ..
Yemi Alade - Baby you go loveee me cause you loving sweet like Tangerine..
SMH..
But then again,to be Candid,can we really blame these guys?
We all claim they make Bad Music but still yet they get the biggest Endorsement deals,more Paid shows & what have you

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2016
Not to even talk of Fame cause they're 3x as popular as everybody & anybody you think makes Beautiful music In Nigeria...
So Have you ever taken a Pause to Fathom why these same Guys we claim make bad music still remain the cream of the Crop?
Well the Answer is quite simple really
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2016
The Fault isn't from them,rather it's from you,me & that Guy by your side..
We download their songs,fill up their shows & follow them on I.G..
So i think it's safe to for once lift the blame off these guys & place it where it truly belongs cause these guys are simply smart business people..
Giving you what you want...
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by 98PrettyBoy(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2016
They sing Rubbish yet they acquire the newest cars & grace the nicest houses..
If Getting Rich by singing utter crap is wrong then trust me dear They don't wanna be right..

Business has never been Better..

#Peace
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by Tomtoxic: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
tekno iceprince wizkid
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by LorDBolton(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Truth is the market determines the supply...

This isn't the selling era but the marketing era, thus blame the average naija listener

For example I loved davido's "back when" and "dami duro". Then he started singing rubbish

Remove tuface and faze the rest of em just give u sweet hooks laced with a nice beat...no content

But it's what the market wants... why will I drop lyrical bars when I know what the fans want is bam bam bam baby wind your waist e oh wind ur waist. Lmao.
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Airforce1
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by Opiletool(m): 3:06am On Nov 22, 2016
98PrettyBoy:
Tekno - I'd include a line of his but they're too numerous to count,so let's settle for every word he's said after Holiday ..
Yemi Alade - Baby you go loveee me cause you loving sweet like Tangerine..
SMH..
But then again,to be Candid,can we really blame these guys?
We all claim they make Bad Music but still yet they get the biggest Endorsement deals,more Paid shows & what have you

I agree with your list. These two and incoherent lyrics are inseparable.
M.C galaxy
Lil kesh
Oga boss
In short, them plenty.
Re: Who Is The Most Overrated Nigerian Musician by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2016
Kingzulex:
Keep an open mind. Learn constructive criticism.

You make 10 million every day. You are a fuckt@rd in every imaginable way. Your wealth just allows happiness and the finest things. You'd still be a fuckt@rd. Next!!!

I think olamide is. His fans think he's so good because he releases one crappy album every December or so

(1) (Reply)

Music Education. Register Today / Chief Obi - Type Of Woman (official Video) / Steve Crown – Yesu Na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.