Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry (3293 Views)

Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences / Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2016
As for Me

1. I would prefer dark/chocolate skin

2. Average on height

3. flat tommy and straight in shape

4. girl with dimple when smiling

5. A girl that will support me financially

6. A girl that will be submissive to me in all aspect irrespective of bad situation

7. Red lips defined(I like kissing red lips)

8. A girl that is educated and ambitious

9. A girl that cooks well.(all food like by me)

10. An unreserved girl that doesn't gossip around like most housewife's does.

I know girls of the aforementioned are not easy to find but nothing is impossible when God is involve..

I doubt if there is any girl of such qualities here on Nairaland besides if there is any, I am seriously looking for....

Share yours guys!!!
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by MrCork: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2016
[sup][/sup]
AccessME:
As for Me

Share yours guys!!!

angry
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by MackBrooklyn: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy grin

I just want a loyal girlfriend nowadays that even when her cellphone rings, she will be like "Hello, this is Mc.Brooklyn girlfriend. How may I help you??" cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by HolyHero: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2016
AccessME:
As for Me

2. Average on height

6. A girl that will be submissive to me in all aspect irrespective of bad situation

I know girls of the aforementioned are not easy to find but nothing is impossible when God is involve..

I doubt if there is any girl of such qualities here on Nairaland besides if there is any, I am seriously looking for....

Share yours guys!!!
TAKE CLAY AND MAKE HER YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by MrCork: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2016
AccessME:
As for Me

Share yours guys!!!

angry
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Favorite1: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2016
She must be Idimi's favorite daughter.
No be only Zahra waka come.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by MrCork: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2016
AccessME:
As for Me

1. I would prefer dark/chocolate skin!!

..do you were glasses? (No offense) angry
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by tee59(f): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2016
Do u also possess d qualities dat can make a woman to desire you?
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by lillyana(f): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Then go and create her cry
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by dauntless15(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2016
As if you'd provide her if i describe her angry
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Stevebamdex(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2016
@OP..Is this what ur life is made of? thinking about women when ur mates are out there making money ?

3 Likes

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by makydebbie(f): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2016
Op swann is the perfect one for youcheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by makydebbie(f): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
As if you'd provide her if i describe her angry
hey!cheesy
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by dauntless15(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2016
makydebbie:
hey!cheesy
xup debbs debbs long time
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by nessaluv(f): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2016
U can only get half of DAT in one person cos ure not perfect.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by RoyalBlak007: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2016
♪these chics aint loyal♪
No not one.. cheesy
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by makydebbie(f): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
xup debbs debbs long time
you just left uscry
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2016
AccessME:
As for Me

2. Average on height

Share yours guys!!!

Do you have thes qualties you speak of?

And it's housewives and not housewife's.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Laveda(f): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2016
I see..
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by dauntless15(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2016
makydebbie:
you just left uscry
cheesy dont worry my dear am back for good, i was busy doing something but am done with it, my mhisbliss doesn't know I'm back, lemme go and start liking your diary
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2016
AccessME:
As for Me

1. I[s] would prefer dark/chocolate skin

2. Average on height

I doubt if there is any girl of such qualities here on Nairaland besides if there is any, I am seriously looking for[/s]....

Share yours guys!!!
are you OK at all?? angry
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2016
makydebbie:
Op swann is the perfect one for youcheesy

grin grin

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Well, I don't actually have a mental image of the one. She's not yet in my figment of imagination. Perhaps, I've been waiting for God to give me one.
I have a mindset for the best. I don't set my heart for the average. If I were to choose here and now, it would be more on the character. There are several things that tickle my fancy and gets adrenaline rushing into my veins like an overwhelming avalanche. I love ladies who are knowledgeable. Nothing attracts me than seeing a lady who is knowledgable in fields uncommon to women like football,science, computer programming etc
I also get attracted to ladies who are relatively the quiet and the overexpressive types. (i know it's confusing)
I love ladies who have ideas (all manners including business,relationship, goals, problems etc) in their head. (not those whose only ideas are the many sex positions to enjoy sex)
As for physical features, I am not a fan of skin colour but preferably I prefer fair-skinned ladies but I won't rule out others.

3 Likes

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by firstking01(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2016
AccessME:
As for Me

2. Average on height

Share yours guys!!!
You 've said it all na what else again??....and btw, you can't find such girls with these virtues in nigeria.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2016
<Continuation> grin She must be very prayerful. Nothing glorious than having a woman at home who is praying for me while I'm away. And yes, she must be a serious christian. A reader of books. A mother to my children and I. A business woman. She should not be too thin or too fat. One who her words are as precious as gold not a speaker of random, foolish words. One with the ability to calm nerves. She should be outspoken yet submissive. And yes, she should have a good career. One with the heart to pursue her dreams and not just a cabon copy of me.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Masonic(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2016
A lady In the streets. A freak underneath the sheets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by makydebbie(f): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
dauntless15:
cheesy dont worry my dear am back for good, i was busy doing something but am done with it, my mhisbliss doesn't know I'm back, lemme go and start liking your diary
ok dear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by makydebbie(f): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
swann:

grin grin
I just dey look the opgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by RoyalBlak007: 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
a girl like laveda...
"all in one" cool cool
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by richidinho(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

I just want a loyal girlfriend nowadays that even when her cellphone rings, she will be like "Hello, this is Mc.Brooklyn girlfriend. How may I help you??" cool

grin grin grin
In Nigeria? I wish you Goodluck
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by Laveda(f): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

a girl like laveda...
"all in one" cool cool

grin Lol thanks.

Tho I've got my imperfections. wink.
Re: Guys,Share A Description Of A Girl You Would Like To Marry by MackBrooklyn: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
richidinho:

grin grin grin In Nigeria? I wish you Goodluck
cheesy grin

Lol, thanks Bruh cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Been Five Months And This My Comment Is Still Getting Likes / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... / The Mafia’s Maid … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.