Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

You Are Superior To Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Superior To Her (9471 Views)

Superior High Quality Trampolines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mindfulness:
Dumbest thread of the year 2016.
Let me exit it. Stewpidity is contagious.

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
[...]
Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
TV01:

Yes she has.
The bible is clear, women are not to take authority over, or teach mature adult men in a church setting. And shouldn't at home either.
TV

A woman has sinned if she preaches the gospel of Christ to men in a church setting?

LOL...stick to your day job, old man. You're only forcing yourself to sound smart, you make no sense.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Berbierklaus(f): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
cococandy:

And successfully too if I may add.

Yet they are still paranoid and afraid of women.
Always seeking new means to enforce their oppression even if it means masquerading as females online. grin

One wonders why.
Lolz grin
confused lot.

I don't know who they are tryna convince with all these hogwash.

Koda won loju gan cheesy

4 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pidgin2:
Acts 19:11-16, please read it. You cannot progress for long especially when delivering people from bandage without being disgraced by the devil if you are fake
So you reject the clear reading of scripture, the very words of the Lord about why prophesying, performing miracles and the like do not mean you are right with him, and point to idiocy by some "jewish boys" to overturn that point grin?

If I try and dribble like Messi, does that make me a footballer, or a player with Barcelona

13 Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, “In the name of the Jesus whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out.” 14 Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15 One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?” 16 Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.
Were they even believers in Jesus Christ. Exorcisms would have been done even before The Lord came.

Pidgin2:
God performed countless miracles through both women's ministries without such incidents as the above ever occurring. The same God that does not discriminate in iving His spirit to both genders, does not discriminate in manifesting the gifts of His spirit through them.
Firstly you don't know that there were any miracles. Secondly, you don't know that any miracles were of God, thirdly, and as I have repeatedly pointed out, that does not mean right standing. Exactly what point are you making? And contrary to what scripture clearly shows??

TV

7 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
Masikay:
Females can prophecy but they can't be prophets? Be clear. I'm actually a lot confused.
Doctrine apart, and even from an academic POV, should you even be discussing the scriptures

Does prophesying make someone a prophet? Do you know what the office of prophet entails? And even if it includes prophesy, does that make everyone that prophesies a prophet? Prophesy is a gift, Prophet is an office. Best start there, but please, you sound like you don't even have a grasp of the rudiments

TV

7 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
TV01:
Doctrine apart, and even from an academic POV, should you even be discussing the scriptures

Does prophesying make someone a prophet? Do you know what the office of prophet entails? And even if it includes prophesy, does that make everyone that prophesies a prophet? Prophesy is a gift, Prophet is an office. Best start there, but please, you sound like you don;t evewnhave a grasp of the rudiments

TV

It's late abeg, no time for arguments. Nothing I say would make you agree that women are equal to men and are not sinners if they find themselves in a superior position to men whether in the church or elsewhere. And nothing you say would make me think otherwise. So goodnight.

7 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2016
InformedLola:
And by this logic, female teachers and lecturers are sinners too abi. In fact add female entrepreneurs, managers, any female with male subordinates...
Firstly, I made it very clear that women in a Christian setting were not to have authority over men in the church or home. Emphasis on those of that faith in those 2 settings. For emphasis, I clarified here; https://www.nairaland.com/3476964/superior/3#51273132

So there is a question mark against your intelligence, even if it is only in your ability to follow a discussion, correctly comprehend and respond accordingly. And by my logic no, but by your illogicality, it seems anything may be possible.

InformedLola:
Men have been trying to suppress women since bible times.
Secondly, you stated the above. I could simply laugh you outta town, but I'll, as I always do, resort to objective verifiable facts and not the shouty, emotional and quite frankly inferior manner that many women tend to debate.

Attached is something I wrote a while back, note the 2nd paragraph. It's a good read from my broad and deep corpus on NL. cool

But I'll paraphrase here; 2'000 years ago it was Christianity that emancipated women. Not feminism, not gender ideology,not liberal progressive ideology or values.

At a time when women were little more than chattel in some cultures, the Apostle Paul commanded husbands to take just one wife and - it must simply have been unimaginable - love them.

Any country that has long-standing equal rights and parity for women is almost certainly one with a Judeo-Christian heritage. Indeed, feminism could only take off where there was already emancipation due to the gospel, but the nations where moving away from God.

So there you have it; you have proven yourself informed not, intelligent not, certainly ignorant,and in this instance at least, decidedly inferior.

You are not at parity here and have demonstrated nothing of noteworthy. Although you have served to show there are other - mostly women and trans-women at your level by their tingly validation of your post grin.

Please don't bother responding, because it won't be anything but more than pained and shouty emotion and/or unintelligible gibberish.

TV

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 12:16am On Nov 23, 2016
DarkRebel101:

A woman has sinned if she preaches the gospel of Christ to men in a church setting?

LOL...stick to your day job, old man. You're only forcing yourself to sound smart, you make no sense.
Why don't you stick to filling out your concave chest and being alpha to your inflatable girlfriend undecided. Who is your mate? Is the attention you get from the lonely women here going to your head?

I clearly stated "teach" and "adult mature men in a christian setting". Re-present yourself when your balls fully descend undecided. Look all those likes from incontinent women - no doubt you'll be pleasuring yourself for days on the back of that grin.

TV

10 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 12:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Masikay:
It's late abeg, no time for arguments. Nothing I say would make you agree that women are equal to men and are not sinners if they find themselves in a superior position to men whether in the church or elsewhere. And nothing you say would make me think otherwise. So goodnight.
Who is arguing with you? You are being schooled grin grin. Who has said women are not equal to men undecided. Scripturally, roles and offices are clearly defined. Choose to accept and follow or not, that's your choice. I merely state it like it is.

TV

7 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 23, 2016
TV01:

Why don't you stick to fillin gout your concave chest and being alpha to your inflatable girlfriend undecided.

At least I don't get cuckoldëd like you for preferring to be on Nairaland getting püssy queefs over the comments of married and unmarried women alike while your wife relieves her sexual tension with the vïbrator or better still calls on one of her lovers to do the job.

What sane man would leave his wife hanging just so he could come type some nonsense on Nairaland? You are a disgrace to the office of manhood. grin

Who is your mate? Is the attention you get from the lonely women here going to your head?

When you were giving me unnecessary mentions back in the day, you didn't know I was capable of reprisal, huh?

True, you are hardly my mate. You are a forty-something-year-old dunce, and the thing is, I can quote you whenever I like. You can do nowt about it. If you feel the urge, you can always go hug the nearest wet transformer.

I clearly stated "teach" and "adult mature men in a christian setting". Study to show yourself approved and present yourself when your balls fully descend.

What's the difference between this and what I highlighted? Dummy.

Because the bible says women cannot teach men in a church setting, that makes it valid to be used in an argument? Because a bible verse said so? A bible verse? Is anything written down in the bible ever objective? Were those who penned the sacred scriptures crowned with the halo of infallibility? Is it not possible they were misogynists? Or that they were merely pandering to the gender biases of the time?

You are a slave to education; no wonder at your age lateral thinking is still an all too new-fangled concept to you.

When you learn to think for yourself rather than just accepting whatever's written down in books, then we can talk, because only then would you be liberated from the handcuffs which education has placed on you. As far as I'm concerned, you're anything but intelligent. You are a charlatan.

And my balls have descended...look deeper...you'll find your wife deep-thröating it.

Look all those likes from incontinent women - no doubt you'll be pleasuring yourself for days on the back of that grin.
TV

If you used the time you use in writing ‘TV’ at the end of your every post in cudgeling your brains, you wouldn't always sound möronic and contrived. You try too hard and force yourself but you end up coming across as one with little understanding.

Why do you write ‘TV’ at the end of your every post? Is that the name of a company? A firm? Is it supposed to mean anything? What degenerate signs off his post on an informal forum? Such delusions of grandeur. You must be very pedantic, boring and nerdy offline. No wonder one snores after reading about two or three lines of your posts – no creativity, no panache... just strings upon strings of boring, meaningless words

Go home to your lonely wife, you shameless old fool, and remember my words: a slave to education is what you are. Now fück off, will ya? Your presence irks me, you conceited charlatan.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 23, 2016
TV01:

So you reject the clear reading of scripture, the very words of the Lord about why prophesying, performing miracles and the like do not mean you are right with him, and point to idiocy by some "jewish boys" to overturn that point grin?

If I try and dribble like Messi, does that make me a footballer, or a player with Barcelona

Were they even believers in Jesus Christ. Exorcisms would have been done even before The Lord came.

Firstly you don't know that there were any miracles. Secondly, you don't know that any miracles were of God, thirdly, and as I have repeatedly pointed out, that does not mean right standing. Exactly what point are you making? And contrary to what scripture clearly shows??

TV

Those Jewish sons of a Priest decided to use the name of Jesus to deliver people as Paul was doing because it was working for him. Jesus honors his name by performing signs and wonders through those who are genuinely called.

If you read the book of Acts, you will discover that you cannot use His name for miracles, signs, and wonders if you are not genuinely called. In the scriptures you quoted, those false preachers were deceiving people and claiming they were performing deliverance through him but He countered it, it was a lie and he called them evil doers. No one can genuinely perform miracles in His name without his consent and approval. You need to study the scriptures before trying to argue, learn first.

How can you say I don't know that there were any miracles when I have researched on this issue extensively? Even medical science recognized that they were authentic. God will not honor His name through someone who is not doing His will. If it was so, we would have all been performing signs, wonders and miracles too.
Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2016
TV01:
Who is arguing with you? You are being schooled grin grin. Who has said women are not equal to men undecided. Scripturally, roles and offices are clearly defined. Choose to accept and follow or not, that's your choice. I merely state it like it is.

TV

Yes, but it was due to the culture of the Jewish people. But despite this you had women like Deborah who was a prophetess a judge. The Samaritan woman who evangelize.

The daughters of Philips who Paul stayed with for several days were known prophetess' , many women financed Jesus ministry and accompanied him as missionaries. Pricillia was a preacher, she preached with her husband Aquila (Romans 16) She even corrected the eloquent Apollos when she and her husband noticed that he made some errors while preaching.

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Masikay:

Don't mind that geriatric codger, he is set in his ways and is as close-minded as close-minded can get. He personifies all that is wrong with modern-day education and Christianity — GIGO (Garbage In Garbage Out with no real understanding), parrot-fashion learning, rote memorization, inability to think outside the conventional box, and inability of subjecting what is written down in books to critical thinking before accepting it as the Gospel truth. That's why I called him a slave to education.

To him, every thing written down in the bible is incontrovertible, yet this is one of the most inaccurate books of all time which was written by flawed men like you and I who claimed they were inspired by God -- if they were inspired by the divine then why are books like the Gospel Of Phillip not included among the synoptic gospels but instead are considered apocryphal? (N.B: I'm a Christian -- a fervent Roman Catholic Christian at that).

Even some historians have speculated that when St. Paul said women cannot teach/preach to men in a church gathering but should rather remain silent in servility, that he (St.Paul) was referring to women in a particular Christian community at the time who due to their tenuous grasp of the scriptures were spreading and teaching false doctrines.

St. Paul's sole reason for writing this injunction was because Adam (Man) came first before Eve (Woman) – the Adam and Eve story is not even real, it's only a folklore and the Abrahamic version of the creation story, just as we have the Yoruba and Igbo creation story. So St. Paul's premise is not even valid in the first place because it was built on a bedtime story.

Sometimes, all it takes is for ordinary common sense to be applied for logic to prevail. Misogyny and sexism were recurrent theme songs in Israel at the time, (and pretty much all over the world) – while a man in Israel could serve as witness in court, it required two women to corroborate a story before a testimony can be considered to be valid -- reasoning by induction, we could say that the prevalent misogyny spilled over to the writing of the sacred book. It is only normal that it did.

St. Paul only wrote like every other man would have done during that epoch, and there's no gainsaying that he was largely influenced by society's defined gender roles and the gender biases of the time.

This was the same St. Paul who so persecuted the early Christians because he thought he was doing the right thing. Who's to say he wasn't also making an error when he said women can not teach men in a church gathering? If he could make an error as grave as killing and persecuting the early Christians and thinking it was just, then HOW IS HE ABOVE MISTAKE?

Yet we wonder why Karl Max said religion is the opiate of the masses. When people cannot think for themselves and prefer to accept illogicalities as truth because St. Paul or because Socrates said it must be, then that community can never grow.

7 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by InformedLola(f): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2016
TV01:

Firstly, I made it very clear that women in a Christian setting were not to have authority over men in the church or home. Emphasis on those of that faith in those 2 settings. For emphasis, I clarified here; https://www.nairaland.com/3476964/superior/3#51273132

So there is a question mark against your intelligence, even if it is only in your ability to follow a discussion, correctly comprehend and respond accordingly. And by my logic no, but by your illogicality, it seems anything may be possible.

Secondly, you stated the above. I could simply laugh you outta town, but I'll, as I always do, resort to objective verifiable facts and not the shouty, emotional and quite frankly inferior manner that many women tend to debate.

Attached is something I wrote a while back, note the 2nd paragraph. It's a good read from my broad and deep corpus on NL. cool

But I'll paraphrase here; 2'000 years ago it was Christianity that emancipated women. Not feminism, not gender ideology,not liberal progressive ideology or values.

At a time when women were little more than chattel in some cultures, the Apostle Paul commanded husbands to take just one wife and - it must simply have been unimaginable - love them.

Any country that has long-standing equal rights and parity for women is almost certainly one with a Judeo-Christian heritage. Indeed, feminism could only take off where there was already emancipation due to the gospel, but the nations where moving away from God.

So there you have it; you have proven yourself informed not, intelligent not, certainly ignorant,and in this instance at least, decidedly inferior.

You are not at parity here and have demonstrated nothing of noteworthy. Although you have served to show there are other - mostly women and trans-women at your level by their tingly validation of your post grin.

Please don't bother responding, because it won't be anything but more than pained and shouty emotion and/or unintelligible gibberish.

TV

Hey... was referring to the logic of the bible verse you quoted (which didn't specify the ban against female authority was only in the church and home), and not your own watery and lopsided translation of it.

And that's the only part of your tirade I will bother to dignify with a response.

9 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2016
InformedLola:
Hey... was referring to the logic of the bible verse you quoted (which didn't specify the ban against female authority was only in the church and home), and not your own watery and lopsided translation of it.

And that's the only part of your tirade I will bother to dignify with a response.
The logic of the bible verse I quoted was for Christians in home and church. That was clear from my first post, and emphasised in my second. And, I made the point of it not applying to anyone outside those realms. I did not introduce religion into this conversation.

Neither your failure to read me or the bible correctly was actually that important. However, I will not let the false insinuation that Christianity and the Bible are responsible for the oppression of women to go unanswered - it's the exact opposite of the truth.

Other than that, I could perhaps have gone the extra mile. But we are all equals and all up for the game abi grin.

TV

6 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Pidgin2:
Yes, but it was due to the culture of the Jewish people. But despite this you had women like Deborah who was a prophetess a judge. The Samaritan woman who evangelize.
The Jewish culture certainly pre-figured and to a large degree fed into Christianity, but one does not need the Torah to full articulate Christian mores.

As I noted earlier in this convo, where men fail to take up the mantle, women will. Men and women have a great degree of overlap and similarity in what they are capable of doing, that does not change what scripturally they are called to do.

Scripturally, it's more about roles, offices and calling, than ability, gifts or talents. Evangelising or preaching is not the same as teaching or taking authority over adult mature men in the church or the home. Note the difference.

Pidgin2:
The daughters of Philips who prophesied In the new testament and warned Paul not make the journey he had intended, many women financed Jesus ministry and accompanied him as missionaries. Pricillia was a preacher, she preached with her husband Aquila (Romans 16) She even corrected the eloquent Apollos when she and her husband noticed that he made some errors while preaching. Good luck
Prophesying does not make you a prophet. How many times? Missionary work is evangelising, outreach to the unsaved. Please note distinctions. The Aquila/Priscilla and Apollos situation is only read as you've stated it by those trying to force the right. And to do so places scripture in contradiction with itself.

The point for this discussion - from a Christian perspective - was "are adult mature Christian women permitted to take authority over adult mature Christian men?

Any Christian that believes so should explain how. And if so, how does the instruction making men/husbands heads of homes remain valid. And of course I'm always up for real life examples of Christian homes were the wife is the head grin

TV

7 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2016
Pidgin2:
Those Jewish sons of a Priest decided to use the name of Jesus to deliver people as Paul was doing because it was working for him. Jesus honors his name by performing signs and wonders through those who are genuinely called.
I can't help if you refuse to accept the clear reading of scripture. One can perform signs and wonders and still not make heaven. Signs and wonders do not indicate right standing in and of themselves.

One can perform signs whilst being lawless. And one can be righteous and perform none; John 10:41 Then many came to Him and said, “John performed no sign, but all the things that John spoke about this Man were true.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Pidgin2:
If you read the book of Acts, you will discover that you cannot use His name for miracles, signs, and wonders if you are not genuinely called.
Again, this is clearly repudiated by the scripture above. But to give it more depth;
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
2 Thessalonians 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders
2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,

1. Even if you are called and you live a lawless life (sin disobedience), you can still perform miracles
2. The Lord can answer and use someone who is none of His
3. The enemy and his agents can also present as angels of light and perform wonders
4. Believe the truth and not a lie, or delusion may await...

Pidgin2:
In the scriptures you quoted, those false preachers were deceiving people and claiming they were performing deliverance through him but He countered it, it was a lie and he called them evil doers. No one can genuinely perform miracles in His name without his consent and approval. You need to study the scriptures before trying to argue, learn first.
I believe I've answered this, you can accept, reject, or show otherwise

Pidgin2:
How can you say I don't know that there were any miracles when I have researched on this issue extensively? Even medical science recognized that they were authentic. God will not honor His name through someone who is not doing His will. If it was so, we would have all been performing signs, wonders and miracles too.
God can honour his name and choose to do His works through any vessel He chooses. He is after all God no grin

Isaiah 45:1 [ Cyrus, God’s Instrument ] “Thus says the Lord to His anointed, To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held— To subdue nations before him And loose the armor of kings, To open before him the double doors, So that the gates will not be shut:

Romans 9:17 For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.”

TV

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2016
DarkRebel101:
(N.B: I'm a Christian -- a fervent Roman Catholic Christian at that).

DarkRebel101:
I haven't had sex with my girlfriend for four weeks now. It's not that our libidos have taken a minor detour or that the flames of intimacy have begun to wane; it's just that we are preoccupied with work and our relationship transcends sex.

No, you are not a Catholic...

DarkRebel101:
There are no heads or tails in relationships, there are only equals. My belief anyway.
Bible-thumping enthusiasts are perennially on the qui vive to adduce a grab bag of scriptural verses to shore up their assertions that men are the head and women should submit unconditionally, but it never trips their analytic red flags that the Bible never fell like manna from Heaven, and was matter-of-factly written by flawed men, men like you and I , and in an era where male chauvinism was the norm in practice.
Let us not even talk about the individual cognitive biases that must have manifested in the writing of the Holy Book.

John 10:35 - (Jesus speaking) If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),

2 Timothy 3:16 - All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

You cannot be a Christian and call the Bible flawed. If you reject anything, from the 6 day creation, man created fully formed, the flood, the virgin birth, the death and resurrection, from beginning to end, the gospel fails, and your faith becomes pointless.

That makes you the slave, as you claim to follow a faith whose scriptures you call flawed, and whose saviour you reject. Not only are you the worst kind of slave, your internal logic is akin to that of a hamster on a wheel. grin

TV

…and the bolded shows you have almost certainly never been in a relationship grin come talk true…you are not even a boyfriend are you cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
Men love women, women love children, and children love dogs...

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
TV01:

John 10:35 - (Jesus speaking) If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),

2 Timothy 3:16 - All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

You cannot be a Christian and call the Bible flawed. If you reject anything, from the 6 day creation, man created fully formed, the flood, the virgin birth, the death and resurrection, from beginning to end, the gospel fails, and your faith becomes pointless.

That makes you the slave, as you claim to follow a faith whose scriptures you call flawed, and whose saviour you reject. Not only are you the worst kind of slave, your internal logic is akin to that of a hamster on a wheel. grin

TV

…and the bolded shows you have almost certainly never been in a relationship grin come talk true…you are not even a boyfriend are you cheesy

DARKREBEL...in proving his "BUGOGU BANGO" sissy lifestyle-gallery, he keeps on wallowing in his piggydirth he tried so hard to escape-always contradicting himself.....

Sir TV i think its a waste of time answering and lecturing these subjectively flawed moderntimes distortionists...

7 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
IAmOged:

DARKREBEL...in proving his "BUGOGU BANGO" sissy lifestyle-gallery, he keeps on wallowing in his piggydirth he tried so hard to escape-always contradicting himself.....

Sir TV i think its a waste of time answering and lecturing these subjectively flawed moderntimes distortionists...
A poly-monickerer who likes his own posts, a de-masculinised man who labours for sniffs, and a fervent Catholic who slavishly courts and agrees with those who denigrate Christianity. It doesn't get any more effete than that grin.

TV

...Crackhaus, where are you? Your yard dog is foaming again grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2016
TV01:

This is the only part of your post worthy of a reply. The rest were no different from tirades of a juvenile teenager.

Poly-monickerer, liking his own posts, e.t.c...I've already told you that you suffer delusions of grandeur and are largely insecure, and surely must think I consider you important enough to through all that trouble.

I've always maintained that whoever is uncomfortable at something as footling as internet likes and shares, and claims his opponent must be dishing it to himself, then that person embodies pettiness and must be far removed from reality. I think you need a break off social media. If you want the likes to stop then you would need to have a round discussion with my followers and those who agree with my post(s).

Can you even hear yourself?

Why not jolt out of your reverie? I don't even read your posts, but it's evident that you read mine seeing as you took the time and energy to dig up my old posts that have no relevancy whatsoever with this thread.

I'm a fervent Catholic (not a perfect one), I may be flawed and I may not accept all that the Bible states as the Gospel truth, but that's only because I place higher valuation on personal spirituality (which you aren't privy to), and I'm still better than you because unlike you I'm not self-righteous, hypocritical and judgemental—all of which which Christ stridently reproached the Pharisees for.

You make false accusations on Nairaland (e.g I like my own posts), you curse and abuse people and use foul language, you are pretentious and overly judgemental. (and only God knows what other nefarious activities you engage in offline) – a good Christian ought not to do these things. If you dropped dead now, are you sure to make heaven? Do away with this sanctimonious attitude, it's the biggest problem Christianity faces today and what repels non-Christians.

Research has shown that those who act like they are holier than others are usually those found wanting.

At this age it's hard to believe you are still as mentally mature as a ten-year-old is. I can only pray and hope that the wisdom of God locates you in good time, until then I'll leave you to your folly.

“A fool thinks himself to be wise; but a wise man knows himself to be a fool”Shakespeare

Do not quote me again. I'm done bandying words with an adult who has refused to grow up.

P.S: Quoting Cräckhaus was nothing but stark immaturity.

Grow up.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2016
DarkRebel101:
This is the only part of your post worthy of a reply. The rest were no different from tirades of a juvenile teenager.
Ascribe to it what you will, I repeat you are no Catholic and never a Christian. Evidence of everything I said abounds in your posts. I only ever speak truth - no matter who squirms in their own soiled underwear grin. Are these the writings/words of a believer?

DarkRebel101:
Score who? Ladies like you? Where have you ever seen me trying to score any lady beyond the superficial gibes and teases? I told you that you're delusional and out of your mind. I have lots of babes with benefits offline, online babes are not my thing. grin grin
The charge here is lying, not fornication, we know you have 0,000,000.00 trillion babes grin.

DarkRebel101:
Do I have to buy you a candy? A tiara? Take you out for a nice dinner? Give you a chaste kiss until your cheeks are smitten with weights of a smarting dimple? Or do I need to go for broke by giving you a Donald-Trumpalingus? grin
Vulgar, vulgar, vulgar. Not sophomoric, not juvenile, not babyish, simply thuggish & insensate undecided

DarkRebel101:
Poly-monickerer, liking his own posts, e.t.c...I've already told you that you suffer delusions of grandeur and are largely insecure, and surely must think I consider you important enough to through all that trouble.
Recently proven by MissJo on this thread;https://www.nairaland.com/3474720/between-immature-young-guy-older/3#51285909, and obvious from even a cursory look at your posting patterns. Even self-confessed undecided;

DarkRebel101:
Iamwestafrican was only one of the 2 or 3 alternates, not many.

DarkRebel101:
I've always maintained that whoever is uncomfortable at something as footling as internet likes and shares, and his only explanation is that his opponent must be giving it to himself, then that person embodies pettiness and must be far removed from reality. I thing you need a break off social media. If you want the likes to stop then you would need to have a round discussion with my followers and those who agree with my post(s).
Silence, you've been outed repeatedly. And I have way more haters than you have followers. Process that grin

DarkRebel101:
I'm a fervent Catholic (not a perfect one), I may be flawed and I may not accept all that the Bible states as the Gospel truth, but that's only because I place higher valuation on personal spirituality (which you aren't privy to), and I'm still better than you because unlike you I'm not self-righteous, hypocritical and judgemental—all of which which Christ stridently reproached the Pharisees for.
You are not a Christian...can you take time to listen to yourself grin. "You don't believe the gospel is the gospel truth". You claim Christianity, but you have a "personal spirituality". Why would I want to be privy to a belief system that can't proudly declare itself to the whole world grin.

As I told you, if you reject any part of the bible, you tacitly reject the gospel as the latter rest on the former and together they make a whole. The Lord Jesus affirmed it, so you cannot claim belief in Him and reject the scriptures. John 5:39 "You pore over the Scriptures because you think you have eternal life in them, yet they testify about Me". Everything from the 6 day creation, to the consummation. And intellectually it, is dishonest to at once claim it and disbelieve it.

And you are better than me? Again, you fail to understand Christianity...it's about Christ and who you are in Him, and Him in you, not judging yourself against others. Having said that, no, you are not better than me cool. God-fearing husband and father...faux boyfriend grin grin grin

DarkRebel101:
You make false accusations on Nairaland (e.g I like my own posts), you curse and abuse people and use foul language, you are pretentious and overly judgemental. (and only God knows what other nefarious activities you engage in offline) – a good Christian ought not to do these things. If you dropped dead now, are you sure to make heaven? Do away with this sanctimonious attitude, it's the biggest problem Christianity faces today and what repels non-Christians.

1. You do like your own posts, and it is evident - and cringingly pathetic
2. Show me where I have cursed and abused anyone? And anyone who didn't initiate it or willingly join the fray
3. Show me where I have used foul language and I'll deactivate. As if in any event, someone who uses the term "Trumpalingus" could accuse me on that score grin
4. It's the Holy Spirit that convicts of sin, righteousness and judgement. Those who are repelled simply refuse to countenance their own fallen state.
5. Christianity has no problems, it's those that refuse to accept the light of Jesus Christ that have problems - whatever they label themselves

DarkRebel101:
Research has shown that those who act like they are holier than others are usually those found wanting.
Which research is this - amongst followers of personal spirituality and happiness seekers grin? The bible says Psalm 28:1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion cool.

DarkRebel101:
At this age it's hard to believe you are still as mentally mature as a ten-year-old is. I can only pray and hope that the wisdom of God locates you in good time, until then I'll leave you to your folly.
God doesn't hear the prayers of proud and boastful fornicators...sorry liars grin Proverbs 15:8 The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.

DarkRebel101:
Do not quote me again. If you do, you would be ignored. I'm done bandying words with an adult who has refused to grow up.
So? I'm a youthful adult grin. You are the very essence of a de-natured male. Chromosomally XY, but in being, eviscerated of everything masculine. A "try hard", and most tragically of all, it's to seek the validation of women?

And no, you don't have a girlfriend, or "lots of friends with benefits". You have a visibly miserable existence which you try and fix with a pathetically bogus online persona. I've always pitied you.

But my pity is not redemptive. Repent...and apologise for the foul and vulgar language with which you've desecrated this board. Stop overcompensating with your mis-use of words and scrabbled bloviate.

I applaud the effort and if there is any honest intent, but a true wordsmith never loses sight of artfully and humorously communicating, and a principled man is never vulgar.

"Awon Daddeee wa grin"

TV

11 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
so since you say women are like children then i guess you agree(according to your 'logic') that men are like pedophiles?anyway although statistics prove more pedophiles are men(for both girls and boys)...i still don't agree with your lies of what you posted here,you are wrong from the onset starting with the definetion of superiority which you gave(made your own definition),the dictionary meaning of superiority is the opposite of what you wrote...conclusion is you are a liar,and/or ignorant....my second question is do you agree that whites are superior to blacks?..because even whites use your method of reasoning to say they are superior NOTE:if you disagree with the notion that whites are superior then you are contradicting......

5 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
TV01:
Recently proven by MissJo on this thread;https://www.nairaland.com/3474720/between-immature-young-guy-older/3#51285909, and obvious from even a cursory look at your posting patterns. Even self-confessed undecided;

Missjo accused me just like you did, and when I asked that she proved it, she couldn't (because it's a baseless accusation). Why then are you posting a link to a thread that proves nothing? IamWestAfrican is my alternate -- created to campaign for the Miss Nairaland competition that was held about 6 months ago -- it has not been logged into this week along with my other 2 known accounts. So what's your point?

Bumbling oaf.

1. You do like your own posts, and it is evident - and cringingly pathetic

3. Show me where I have used foul language and I'll deactivate. As if in any event, someone who uses the term "Trumpalingus" could accuse me on that score grin

No I do not, and you have no proof. You are only delusional and insecure -- insecure that the likes I get only confirms that people agree with what I say about you, that you are conceited, self-righteous, a hypocrite and a charlatan. grin 16 people liked my initial comment to TV0dumb, according to TV0dumb, it means I have 16 accounts. grin

So now insulting comes with terms and conditions? LOL. Mr-holier-than-thou.

Show me where I have also initiated cursing and abusing.

And yes, I can accuse you on that score because unlike you I'm not claiming to be holy, you are the one dripping wet with self-righteousness.

Meanwhile look at the self-proclaimed saint heaping insults on people (keep to your word and deactivate your account) :

TV01:

A sclerotic and dried-out old boiler threatening me, with my own picture. Of course you can post your own "bulldog swallows fly cum pig with lipstick face", or your beached whale body, or perhaps that of the carcass of a man you no longer find in the least bit attractive cheesy.

What a loser

TV

TV01:

Here are an admixture of desperate and ageing singles, bitter and lonely divorcees, plain-faced lesbians (yes, I know cheesy!)low brow, low rent, low class and low bred, damaged & limping, treadless purveyors of slut-ho doctrines even stand
TV

[...]

Stop overcompensating with your mis-use of words and scrabbled bloviate

I don't misuse words (save for occasional errors), neither do I – like you do – use 1000 words to express a simple idea. It seems to me that you are the one overcompensating. grin

Shakespeare was right when he said brevity is the soul of wit. You, TV0dumb, lacks wit.

Look who said I misuse words yet he used a verb as if it were a noun. Bloviate is a verb, not a noun...Olodo rabata. grin

I applaud the effort and if there is any honest intent, but a true wordsmith never loses sight of artfully and humorously communicating, and a principled man is never vulgar.

"Awon Daddeee wa grin"
TV

You are only good at writing long speeches that are boring and uncreative...don't mistake it for eloquence or wordsmithery. wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
francis18:
A FOOL WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A FOOL. HE SEEKS ATTENTION AND VALIDITY FROM POTENTIAL SCAMMERS WHO ARE THE OLD DESPERATE BIMBOS OF THIS FORUM.HE FEELS THE NEED TO JUMP AT ANY POST HE THINKS HE CAN GAIN THEIR ATTENTION.HE WRITE TOO MANY INCOHERENT AND USELESS NONSENSE GRAMMAR JUST TO TRY TOO HARD AND THEN KISS THESE WOMEN ASSES.ANY DISCUSSION THAT DOESNT CONCERN HIM,HE WILL JUMP AT IT TO PROVE A POINT.A TEENAGER THAT HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THE FOUR WALLS OF UNIVERSITY.AFTER BEING CHASED IN RAP AND ROMANCE SECTION FOR HIS SCAMS,HE IS NOW HERE FOR THESE BRAINLESS BIMBOS WHO GET ATTENTION FOR THIS IDIOT.NO WONDER SIENA WAS ABLE TO FOOL MOST OF YOU HERE, ANY MAN WHO SEEMS TO BE MUMU AND WOMAN DEFENDER NOT KNOWING THEY ARE WORSE IN REAL LIFE BUT TO GET TO YOUR PANTIES IS THE ONLY WAY.

HE SAID HE DOESNT LIKE HIS OWN POST?I STAYED HERE AFTER MIDNIGHT WATCHING THIS TEEN LIKING HIS OWN POST, AND EACH TIME THERE IS A STRANGE MONIKER VIEWING THE LIKES KEEP GOING UP,THEN I GO GOOGLE IT,NO POST FROM THOSE MONIKER LITTLE DID I REMEMBER TO SCREEN GRAB THEM.NOW THIS IS PATHETIC,THIS BOY IS SICK AND HUNGER WILL MAKE HIM DO ANYTHING TO GET THESE BIMBOS ATTENTION.HE IS DESPERATE AND HOPELESS.FOAMING ANYWHERE A WOMAN MATTER IS INVOLVED.A BOY THAT HAS NEVER WORKED IN HIS LIFE, NEVER PAY RENT,NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT HIS OLD PAPA RUSTED HOUSE BUT THINK HE KNOWS MORE THAN ANYONE HERE.HE EVEN HAVE THE GUT TO SAY HE STAYED LATE FOR SOME OFFICE WORK grin grin grin grin grin grin HOW CAN A HUMAN BEING STAY FROM 8 AM TO 2 AM THEN WAKE UP AGAIN 9 AM TO 1 AM AND THE CIRCLE CONTINUES FOOL PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT HE IS A USEFUL FELLOW.

COME AND FOAM AS USUAL AND RIDICULE YOURSELF MORE, LOSER.I KNOW WHENEVER YOU LOG OUT,YOU FEEL WORTHLESS BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE.A LONELY,WORTHLESS,SCAMMER,ATTENTION SEEKER TEEN BOY.

You just described Siena PERFECTLY. I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw right through him. Nigga almost had me fooled. Joke's on him though. grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by francis18: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
AND THE SISSY LITTLE BOY WENT TO REPORT ME TO THE MOD TO HIDE THE POST THAT EXPOSED HIS POLYMONIKER. grin grin grin THE MANY MONIKERS HE USES TO LIKE HIS OWN POSTS.I WAS HERE AND RECORDED AT LEAST 9 GHOST MONIKERS THAT ARE NOT ACTIVE AND THE THREE OTHERS HE ADMITTED TO OWN. grin
I KNEW THIS BOY WAS A COWARD.YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.7 MONIKERS BELONGING TO ONE PERSON.FROM RAP SECTION, ROMANCE TO FAMILY.I HAVE SOLID PROOF.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Fervent Catholic, devout Christian my hairy bottom grin grin grin

francis18:
AND THE SISSY LITTLE BOY WENT TO REPORT ME TO THE MOD TO HIDE THE POST THAT EXPOSED HIS POLYMONIKER. grin grin grin THE MANY MONIKERS HE USES TO LIKE HIS OWN POSTS.I WAS HERE AND RECORDED AT LEAST 9 GHOST MONIKERS THAT ARE NOT ACTIVE AND THE THREE OTHERS HE ADMITTED TO OWN. grin
I KNEW THIS BOY WAS A COWARD.YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED.7 MONIKERS BELONGING TO ONE PERSON.FROM RAP SECTION, ROMANCE TO FAMILY.

Don't worry, he can't go - maybe we will commot pant, from another scammers nyash today, today grin grin grin grin. Funny how it's usually our empowered NL women that fall under their sway cheesy.

IAMOged is totally right here - https://www.nairaland.com/3482015/how-women-form-opinion. Too many women are dangerously prone to being led by feelings.

Anyway sha, na since Eden. They just need a serpent - 1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman, because she was fully deceived, fell into transgression.

francis18:
A FOOL WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A FOOL. HE SEEKS ATTENTION AND VALIDITY FROM POTENTIAL SCAMMERS WHO ARE THE OLD DESPERATE BIMBOS OF THIS FORUM.HE FEELS THE NEED TO JUMP AT ANY POST HE THINKS HE CAN GAIN THEIR ATTENTION.HE WRITE TOO MANY INCOHERENT AND USELESS NONSENSE GRAMMAR JUST TO TRY TOO HARD AND THEN KISS THESE WOMEN ASSES.ANY DISCUSSION THAT DOESNT CONCERN HIM,HE WILL JUMP AT IT TO PROVE A POINT.A TEENAGER THAT HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THE FOUR WALLS OF UNIVERSITY.AFTER BEING CHASED IN RAP AND ROMANCE SECTION FOR HIS SCAMS,HE IS NOW HERE FOR THESE BRAINLESS BIMBOS WHO GET ATTENTION FOR THIS IDIOT.NO WONDER SIENA WAS ABLE TO FOOL MOST OF YOU HERE, ANY MAN WHO SEEMS TO BE MUMU AND WOMAN DEFENDER NOT KNOWING THEY ARE WORSE IN REAL LIFE BUT TO GET TO YOUR PANTIES IS THE ONLY WAY.

HE SAID HE DOESNT LIKE HIS OWN POST?I STAYED HERE AFTER MIDNIGHT WATCHING THIS TEEN LIKING HIS OWN POST, AND EACH TIME THERE IS A STRANGE MONIKER VIEWING THE LIKES KEEP GOING UP,THEN I GO GOOGLE IT,NO POST FROM THOSE MONIKER LITTLE DID I REMEMBER TO SCREEN GRAB THEM.NOW THIS IS PATHETIC,THIS BOY IS SICK AND HUNGER WILL MAKE HIM DO ANYTHING TO GET THESE BIMBOS ATTENTION.HE IS DESPERATE AND HOPELESS.FOAMING ANYWHERE A WOMAN MATTER IS INVOLVED.A BOY THAT HAS NEVER WORKED IN HIS LIFE, NEVER PAY RENT,NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT HIS OLD PAPA RUSTED HOUSE BUT THINK HE KNOWS MORE THAN ANYONE HERE.HE EVEN HAVE THE GUT TO SAY HE STAYED LATE FOR SOME OFFICE WORK HOW CAN A HUMAN BEING STAY FROM 8 AM TO 2 AM THEN WAKE UP AGAIN 9 AM TO 1 AM AND THE CIRCLE CONTINUES FOOL PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT HE IS A USEFUL FELLOW.

COME AND FOAM AS USUAL AND RIDICULE YOURSELF MORE, LOSER.I KNOW WHENEVER YOU LOG OUT,YOU FEEL WORTHLESS BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE.A LONELY,WORTHLESS,SCAMMER,ATTENTION SEEKER TEEN BOY.

TV

2 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by missjo(f): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
TV01:

Recently proven by MissJo on this thread;https://www.nairaland.com/3474720/between-immature-young-guy-older/3#51285909, and obvious from even a cursory look at your posting patterns. Even self-confessed undecided
LOL, I'm tired of that boy. On that thread I'm sure you saw the screenshot I posted.
Guess what? All but one of the hidden posts on that screenshot came from different usernames because each one kept getting banned. He bragged in one hidden comment by telling me he's going to keep typing nasty things to me and if he gets banned, he'll log on with another account to continue. All this was after he got so upset with me because I kept tagging the mods, and he even asked me why I keep involving the mods. cheesy

This child keeps asking for proof when he very well knows he's guilty (talk about someone with a serious case of behavioral dissociative disorder tongue ), and he's not ashamed about it at all to still have the guts to type my username here. SAD sad cry
After all the vitriol and insulting words he meted on me, this boy had the guts to still hit on me (with boldness) and then thought I would lick up those juvenile pick up lines which I last heard when I was in high school. Such a thirsty little worm.

The only people who take him serious probably know absolutely nothing about him, and I'm disappointed it's usually ladies who should be able to see through it that fawn over him. embarassed

From the very first time I came across his post on this forum, I instantly sensed something wasn't right even without knowing anything previously about the user.
The comments were too long, filled with unnecessary fancy words, and he kept making use of the word immature to denigrate any opinion that's not in line with his, thereby giving the impression he is the mature one. IT WAS A DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO WIN THE HEART OF ANY WOMAN READING IT and that's where the red signs showed.
Too deliberate, too obvious, too thirsty, and by the time I came across his subsequent posts, I saw through it all.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Uncle Has Been Kidnapped / Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? / The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.