Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

You Are Superior To Her - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Superior To Her (9456 Views)

Superior High Quality Trampolines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
IAmOged:
everybody is a sexist man....dre is big difference between being a sexist and a misogynist

I think your 360.degree wandering auguments stems from your "oviediokos evolveres"....
its a "stultus perceptio", playing to galleries " lemme sound supportive" of feminist and dre media shenanigans thingy, "Oilaleing" your matrix lateral "almum".....

Doesnt change D reality Sir.....

Men should "vita hominis est" and stop playing sissy just because they dont want to be ignorantly accused of being a misogynist by the feminism crusaders and to get into ladies pants
English please

2 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
missjo:

LOL, I'm tired of that boy. On that thread I'm sure you saw the screenshot I posted.
Guess what? All but one of the hidden posts on that screenshot came from different usernames because each one kept getting banned. He bragged in one hidden comment by telling me he's going to keep typing nasty things to me and if he gets banned, he'll log on with another account to continue. All this was after he got so upset with me because I kept tagging the mods, and he even asked me why I keep involving the mods. cheesy

This child keeps asking for proof when he very well knows he's guilty (talk about someone with a serious case of behavioral dissociative disorder tongue ), and he's not ashamed about it at all to still have the guts to type my username here. SAD sad cry
After all the vitriol and insulting words he meted on me, this boy had the guts to still hit on me (with boldness) and then thought I would lick up those juvenile pick up lines which I last heard when I was in high school. Such a thirsty little worm.

The only people who take him serious probably know absolutely nothing about him, and I'm disappointed it's usually ladies who should be able to see through it that fawn over him. embarassed

From the very first time I came across his post on this forum, I instantly sensed something wasn't right even without knowing anything previously about the user.
The comments were too long, filled with unnecessary fancy words, and he kept making use of the word immature to denigrate any opinion that's not in line with his, thereby giving the impression he is the mature one. IT WAS A DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO WIN THE HEART OF ANY WOMAN READING IT and that's where the red signs showed.
Too deliberate, too obvious, too thirsty, and by the time I came across his subsequent posts, I saw through it all.

I did 0! I saw the initial gra-gra before I logged off, then the rest the next day. Frankly the boy is either disturbed and/or a scammer - one can't read 2 consecutive posts of his without sensing that. In saner climes his behaviour would have been considered threatening.

Psychosis interspersed with some good points and lucid moments. Like most nutters I suppose lipsrsealed. Let's see the "right-on" people following him - oops, the usual suspects grin. Funny how many that hate me love scammers. cheesy

TV

9 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
“A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee”Psalm 91:7

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by francis18: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO SAVE FACE LIKE THE PSYCHOPATH THAT YOU ARE. grin grin grin

John 8:44English Standard Version (ESV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by ElsonMorali: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
I totally disagree. Man isn't superior in anyway to a woman.

They both are built differently, physically, emotionally etc. So because of this difference they are wired to play different roles in the society.

The inability of so-called feminists to acknowledge and play their own role has turned society Topsy-Turvy.

Man isn't superior to a woman, he is completed by a woman and vice versa. No need for unhealthy competition.

As you asserted that a woman's intellect is somewhere between an adolescent and an adult is complete hogwash.

Haven't you seen a 22 year old "woman" manage deftly and with expertise her 40-something year-old husband, who for all intent and purposes "still behaves like a baby" according to his wife?

4 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
missjo:

LOL, I'm tired of that boy. On that thread I'm sure you saw the screenshot I posted.
Guess what? All but one of the hidden posts on that screenshot came from different usernames because each one kept getting banned. He bragged in one hidden comment by telling me he's going to keep typing nasty things to me and if he gets banned, he'll log on with another account to continue. All this was after he got so upset with me because I kept tagging the mods, and he even asked me why I keep involving the mods. cheesy

This child keeps asking for proof when he very well knows he's guilty (talk about someone with a serious case of behavioral dissociative disorder tongue ), and he's not ashamed about it at all to still have the guts to type my username here. SAD sad cry
After all the vitriol and insulting words he meted on me, this boy had the guts to still hit on me (with boldness) and then thought I would lick up those juvenile pick up lines which I last heard when I was in high school. Such a thirsty little worm.

The only people who take him serious probably know absolutely nothing about him, and I'm disappointed it's usually ladies who should be able to see through it that fawn over him. embarassed

From the very first time I came across his post on this forum, I instantly sensed something wasn't right even without knowing anything previously about the user.
The comments were too long, filled with unnecessary fancy words, and he kept making use of the word immature to denigrate any opinion that's not in line with his, thereby giving the impression he is the mature one. IT WAS A DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO WIN THE HEART OF ANY WOMAN READING IT and that's where the red signs showed.
Too deliberate, too obvious, too thirsty, and by the time I came across his subsequent posts, I saw through it all.
Darkrebel101 is gone..

shame to mindfulnes,informedola, masikay,sissioge,cocacandy and several other gullible married and unmarried women who lick ur psychopath ass
they laugh...they blush...the loyal hole covered by d pants has been compromised and penetrated....
shame on our moderntimes women who now raised men weak and sissy..

sleep on darkrebel101

5 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oh shut. The Bleep up.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2016
A study into the differences in maturity between genders revealed both men and women agree men remain 'immature' well into their late 30s and early 40s.

But the average age at which women mature emerged as 32.

One quarter of women felt they were the ones made all the important decisions in the relationship with the same percentage wishing their partner would talk about themselves and what they're feeling more often.

Three in ten women have ended a relationship because they lost patience with the guy being too immature.

A whopping 46 per cent of women have had a relationship in which they felt they had to mother their partner a bit too much.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10111993/Men-grow-up-at-43-11-years-later-than-women.html

IAmOged:

its hilarious/tragic that the often time repeated "women mature quicker than men" is taken to the grave by some when really it means that adolescent girls go through puberty and develop social skills more quickly. Past 30 or 40, an intelligent man is usually more mature than most women on their deathbed
like i said....just because you have been nurtured from childhood in the matrix coven hence your sensibilities couldnt unravel medicum of truth in these.... doesnt make it any less actual....

The problem is that we are raising men to be like women. You are not automatically more mature. you have to hold up eligibility of d mantle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Actually, most women I know believe men are more childish and believe me, the majority of those women would be surprised to be called “feminist.”

Their reasons are good, though. Children have to be taken care of and unless abused, expect the world to work in their favor. They require constant attention and nurturing. If they have to do chores, everything must be explained over and over, till it’s easier for impatient parents to just do it themselves. When they encounter imposition, they have few emotional resources and throw tantrums, including yelling, stomping, and hitting, and calling names.

Men who are not raised to do their own emotional shit work, and don’t discover that they should, fit this description. When they’re sick, they complain as if it were their partner’s fault. When they’re asked to take on new domestic tasks, they throw a fit. They interrupt women and other men who are speaking if these people have (in their view) lower status. At their worst, they blame women for every failure they’ve ever had, including not being interested in dating them.

I have noticed that there are many more men in the world these days who do take responsibility for kitchen and child maintenance, picking up after themselves, listening when their partner needs sympathy, not interrupting someone else’s conversation to change the topic, and so forth.

I mean, how many women do you know who punched through a wall when angry at least once in their life, and didn’t shock everyone around her for doing it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2016
Look at how immature you are acting undecided
It's very obvious this is a guy behind a female moniker. Men will forever be immature, no doubt undecided
IAmOged:
Darkrebel101 is gone..

shame to mindfulnes,informedola, masikay,sissioge,cocacandy and several other gullible married and unmarried women who lick ur psychopath ass
they laugh...they blush...the loyal hole covered by d pants has been compromised and penetrated....
shame on our moderntimes women who now raised men weak and sissy..

sleep on darkrebel101

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2016
ElsonMorali:
I totally disagree. Man isn't superior in anyway to a woman.

They both are built differently, physically, emotionally etc. So because of this difference they are wired to play different roles in the society.

The inability of so-called feminists to acknowledge and play their own role has turned society Topsy-Turvy.

Man isn't superior to a woman, he is completed by a woman and vice versa. No need for unhealthy competition.

As you asserted that a woman's intellect is somewhere between an adolescent and an adult is complete hogwash.
Haven't you seen a 22 year old "woman" manage deftly and with expertise her 40-something year-old husband, who for all intent and purposes "still behaves like a baby" according to his wife?
Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Look at how immature you are acting undecided
It's very obvious this is a guy behind a female moniker. Men will forever be immature, no doubt undecided

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2016
DarkRebel101:
“A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee”Psalm 91:7

grin grin grin
I take it you know the predicate to this blessing? The foundation upon which it rests, the font from whence it springs?

Psalm 91 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust....

Your writings clearly show that you don't have an altar or are constantly seeking His face, or in His presence. Let alone that you place your faith and trust in Him. You neither believe God, nor The Word, nor the scriptures.

You demonstrate classic behaviours of antisocial personality disorder. Scheming, lying, you are manipulative, calculating, narcissistic, a lack of remorse, impaired cognitive function, a tendency to immorality. Little time for accepted social norms or levels of conduct.

All the while pretending to be an exemplar. You may pretend, but the mask will always slip. Perhaps that's why you carouse so effortlessly with the amoral amongst us. Blasphemy comes easy doesn't it? Repent and seek healing.

TV

4 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2016
ItsQuinn:
A study into the differences in maturity between genders revealed both men and women agree men remain 'immature' well into their late 30s and early 40s.

But the average age at which women mature emerged as 32.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10111993/Men-grow-up-at-43-11-years-later-than-women.html
This is only an issue - where it exists for a number of reasons, inter-alia;

1.Men are no longer being raised with the early stage initiation rites that were designed to accelerate manhood and responsibility.
2. Worse still, boys and girls are being raised in like manner, with the emphasis on femininity, hence adversely affecting boys.
3. Men are being taught to please women by trying to please women, when what pleases women is men being unrepentantly masculine cool
4. Equality drive making women think they should marry men of similar age, when historically, a decent gap was best (half mans age +7 rule)

This answers all your posts on this thread this morning grin.

TV

3 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by shaybebaby(f): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
cococandy:

I like when they confuse themselves like this. grin

Example "I am not good but I'm definitely not bad". What are you? a mystery. Is what you are.

Babe There's no in between when it comes to inferiority and superiority. You're either one or the other. It is simple English. If you're superior to me that means I'm inferior to you. C'est finis.

By who? The ignorant forefathers who used to burn people for being witches and kill twins for bearing bad luck. I think time has proven that the older generation doesn't know it all. In fact one can argue factually that it could be dangerous to follow in their footsteps in some situations. The best thing is to learn from them and not perpetuate their ignorant mistakes.

1) Really? I'm finding it hard to believe that.
2) yet you believe men are superior?
3) pick a side already.
4) geez I'm confused.
There is mediocrity. grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by remebombom: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
U sound like one of those overly dependent women, u might me inferior to a man but I'm not. Your idea is even psychologically wrong cos it's known that women of a certain age are more mature than men of same age. So u need a man to tell u to act mature? Smh

2 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by bukatyne(f): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
TV01:

1.Men are no longer being raised with the early stage initiation rites that were designed to accelerate manhood and responsibility.
2. Worse still, boys and girls are being raised in like manner, with the emphasis on femininity, hence adversely affecting boys.
3. Men are being taught to please women by trying to please women, when what pleases women is men being unrepentantly masculine cool
3. Equality drive making women think they should marry men of similar age, when historically, a decent gap was best (half mans age +7 rule)

TV

Well you just proved her right.

The age range is just to bridge the immaturity gap then...

And not all the problems in this world is as a result of 'inequality'...

Some women are just repulsed by older men!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by IAmOged(f): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
TV01:

3. Equality drive making women think they should marry men of similar age, when historically, a decent gap was best (half mans age +7 rule)

TV

That research is flawed....
its should have been renamed effects of poor upbringing of male children into sissy and messed up immature wierdos dis morderntimes....main theme of this our arguments....

A male child of 25 or less, brought up in the right path of masculinity would boxed down any matured woman of any maturity age ....
Prehistoric times, even in the Bible times shows young men lording and displaying more maturity over aged mature women .

I wouldnt be surprised if this so called research was taken in d lands of moderntimes distortionists....

we know where these societies are heading to...failed relationship,failed marriage everywhere...they are all fvcked up in their own binding...
its a stupid research..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
bukatyne:

Well you just proved her right.

The age range is just to bridge the immaturity gap then...

And not all the problems in this world is as a result of 'inequality'...

Some women are just repulsed by older men!
No...the age gap is for two main reasons - which as it where are intertwined;

1. Biological - women typically reach full maturity earlier than men, it's natural.
2. Social - men need the additional time to "establish" themselves". Note how they are rarely ready for marriage as early as women. And women tend to marry up.

So the maturity or lack of, is for two main reasons;

1. Same as above which is natural - if you can become a mother at 13/14, you need to know whats up.
2. Socially as outlined previously - men are being feminised, not being initiated into manhood, and encouraged to prolong their pubescent years.

Many of the issues in the male/female dynamic are due to the ruptions caused by the drive for equality/sameness. Women are repulsed by older (more mature) men, and at the same time turned off by younger (immature) men - there are in a bind then are'nt they grin

TV

3 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by TV01(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
IAmOged:

That research is flawed....
its should have been renamed effects of poor upbringing of male children into sissy and messed up immature wierdos dis morderntimes....main theme of this our arguments....

A male child of 25 or less, brought up in the right path of masculinity would boxed down any matured woman of any maturity age ....
Prehistoric times, even in the Bible times shows young men lording and displaying more maturity over aged mature women .

I wouldnt be surprised if this so called research was taken in d lands of moderntimes distortionists....

we know where these societies are heading to...failed relationship,failed marriage everywhere...they are all fvcked up in their own binding...
its a stupid research..
Your head dey dere grin. Exactly as I noted.

Even if the research is right, they are looking at the outcomes in males and indicting them, instead of the root causes. Women are repulsed by older men. How many girls will date their age mates?

TV

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by mrblessed(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
A fvcking sh!t load of abominable hogwash.
I don't think it is a complete hogwash as you claimed. You can always agree in some area and disagree in others.

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by edoman2016: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Men are superior to women in all ramifications. All the inventions and innovation of this world comes from men. Because men are more rational thinkers and less emotional than women. The discovery of electricity, telephones, Internet, cars, aeroplane, machinery and so on is made by men scientists only in this world. What have any women scientists discover in this world apart from being a mother and wife to us. Who women help?
Re: You Are Superior To Her by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
TV01:

1. Biological - women typically reach full maturity earlier than men, it's natural.
2. Social - men need the additional time to "establish" themselves". Note how they are rarely ready for marriage as early as women. And women tend to marry up.

1. Same as above which is natural - if you can become a mother at 13/14, you need to know whats up.
2. Socially as outlined previously - men are being feminised, not being initiated into manhood, and encouraged to prolong their pubescent years.

Many of the issues in the male/female dynamic are due to the ruptions caused by the drive for equality/sameness. Women are repulsed by older (more mature) men, and at the same time turned off by younger (immature) men - there are in a bind then are'nt they grin

TV

1. Not all women or even men want same thing; I am sure thats no news to you. Take a survey of the number of men married to women to wider age gap here on NL for starters...

2. Older is not equal mature as younger is not equal immature;

3. Most issues are due to home training/innate behaviour/ emphasis on formal education which is largely prolonged over here not 'drive for equality/sameness'; I remember my growing up years... I cannot think of any who would become a chewing gum boy in my church; we were all drilled in the Word and behaviour... infact, we would err in the side of been too mature or in a haste to get on with life quickly than been immature. Ditto my extended family.

4. Honestly, I wonder how many parents (Late 80s/ early 90s) esp. in Nigeria trained their boys in line with equality/sameness with girls to cause such catatrophic 'damage'. We need to bring the real world into our discussion here more often.

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2016
edoman2016:
Men are superior to women in all ramifications. All the inventions and innovation of this world comes from men. Because men are more rational thinkers and less emotional than women. The discovery of electricity, telephones, Internet, cars, aeroplane, machinery and so on is made by men scientists only in this world. What have any women scientists discover in this world apart from being a mother and wife to us. Who women help?
since all inventions,innovations and ramifications etc come from caucasian(white) and asian men do you agree that they are superior to black men?infact many people(including some black people) argue that without the white man coming to africa,yall black men would still have been in huts grin so anyway pls answer with yes/no,no long paragraphs about brainwashing,colonisation etc thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2016
TV01:

TV
the only women that are in a bind are ones who cant/wont think and do intelligently.i choose the best of both worlds :am married to an older man + have affairs with younger men(eveb 3 of the 4 children were sired by the younger ones)...younger men are more physically attractive than older,the only thing older men have are economic 'attractiveness'.i mean women are the desireable and attractive sex,never have to give monetary value for sex etc no matter age.
Re: You Are Superior To Her by edoman2016: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2016
@purple3091, let us stick to the subject matter. Which is superiority between men and women but not between white men and black men. The fact is the contribution of men to advancement of the world can not be overemphasized. When it's comes to manufacturing and industry, sports and entertainment, politics, scientific research and so on, men brings more to the table compared to women. Biologically, men are stronger than women and this gives us superior advantage.

1 Like

Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2016
edoman2016:
@purple3091, let us stick to the subject matter. Which is superiority between men and women but not between white men and black men. The fact is the contribution of men to advancement of the world can not be overemphasized. When it's comes to manufacturing and industry, sports and entertainment, politics, scientific research and so on, men brings more to the table compared to women. Biologically, men are stronger than women and this gives us superior advantage.
just as a thought,avoidance of the question.anyway this is part of the subject matter because black men are still men,so answer the question,thanks and btw you cant compare what men have contributed on 'equal' ground with women when women were forbidden and enforced not to.men have forced women to do mens bidding for 1000s of years(eg the bible is abt/currently estimated to be 6000years),the only logical way you can compare is when women (all over the world) have been liberated for atleast the same number of years oppressed,which is approximately 6000 years.untill that happens,your assertion is a lie

2 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by johnson232: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
purple3091:
just as a thought,avoidance of the question.anyway this is part of the subject matter because black men are still men,so answer the question,thanks and btw you cant compare what men have contributed on 'equal' ground with women when women were forbidden and enforced not to.men have forced women to do mens bidding for 1000s of years(eg the bible is abt/currently estimated to be 6000years),the only logical way you can compare is when women (all over the world) have been liberated for atleast the same number of years oppressed,which is approximately 6000 years.untill that happens,your assertion is a lie
Lame & contradictory.
@bold Why were men able to compel women to do their biddings?
Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
johnson232:

Lame & contradictory.
@bold Why were men able to compel women to do their biddings?

physical force&intimidation(thats why wife beating is common and accepted in patriachal and inclined societies) as well as brainwashing.now answer mine:why were whites(not all white nations tho) able to do colonise blacks?and why have white men contributed more inventions than black men?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Superior To Her by johnson232: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
purple3091:
physical force&intimidation(thats why wife beating is common and accepted in patriachal and inclined societies) as well as brainwashing.now answer mine:why were whites(not all white nations tho) able to do colonise blacks?and why have white men contributed more inventions than black men?
@first bold That is where superiority comes into play...

@ second bold intelligence.
Without wishing to sound obnoxious, majority of white people are more intelligent than blacks. Africans are 'genetically inferior' to whites. Virtually everything we do today in Africa were invented by whites. Language, clothing's, lifestyle, etc... You really do not need anyone to tell you this.
Re: You Are Superior To Her by purple3091: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
johnson232:

@first bold That is where superiority comes into play...

@ second bold intelligence.
Without wishing to sound obnoxious, majority of white people are more intelligent than blacks. Africans are 'genetically inferior' to whites. Virtually everything we do today in Africa were invented by whites. Language, clothing's, lifestyle, etc... You really do not need anyone to tell you this.

@first sentence,superior in deciet yes.@second sentence: finally a black man who is consistent in his views..many would be claiming that they are superior to women but not admit that using that method of reasoning then whites are superior to them.since black men did not create innovations&inventions etc,like white men, do you agree that white men are the best 'rulers' and more logic and less emotional than black men?if you agree,does that mean colonisation was best,according to you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of A Maid Molesting A Young Boy / The Fruit Of The Womb: Lamentation From A Married Man. / My Uncle Has Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.