Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,418 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) (14396 Views)

Why Would PDP Governors Visit APC Benue But Ignore PDP Taraba? / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by metronaija2: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2016
​The Executive Governor of Kano State Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR and the Progressive Governors of the APC under the Chairmanship of His Excellency Owele Rochas Okorocha the Executive Governor of Imo state paid a courtesy visit to the Emir of Kano His Highness Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi at his Palace.

Governor Rochas Okorocha said the Governors are in Kano State for a meeting as well as the 1st Lagislative Parley where lectures will be delivered at the event. The Governors will also inspect as well as commission some projects executed by the administration of Governor Ganduje.

His Highness Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi the Emir of Kano thanked the delegation for choosing Kano as a venue and their visit to the Palace. He urged them to keep doing policies and projects that will impact on people’s lives positively. He reminded them the significant role Kano played in electing the APC into government especially the votes they gave APC.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-apc-governors-visit-emir-of-kano.html

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by metronaija2: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2016

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by mokkalu1(m): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Na them them.
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Una well done.... check my siggy...
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Photoshop
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by wowmenow: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2016
Confused Governors and confused king

10 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Gandoki and the Gang...

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
make una dey plan dey gooo

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by steppin: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Buhari is scared. He knows the Emir is untouchable, so he sent his bloody urchins to reason with him.
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Frakolin: 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=MyGeneration post=51228371]Photoshop[/quote
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rochas Stop Traveling around the globe on a failed 2019 ambition. Go and Pay Imo pensioners their 2years outstanding entitlements Biko cry cry

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by OkoYibo: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rochas, I sight you!

The greatest man in Igboland. The Only one greater than Azikiwe and Ojukwu combined.

17 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by richidinho(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mttcheew
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Godprotectigbos(f): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
i love dat

aleast one governor in east is with the north

we will take over cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

i love rochas no matter wat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by engreo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ok
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by bluaero(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
E don be for Tinubu the miscreant grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
am here to read comments from anti-north, anti-islam and pseudopatriot

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chai, I really don't know why I dislike this kogi governor oooo..... My hatred for him just....
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by rukkyland(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
all na wash. check my signature and add to ur income
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Masmaxe: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good loyalty
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by autonomous22: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Another nonsense .....
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
All I see are window blinds, wrapper and bed sheet wearing jesters who take themselves too seriously.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by messenger4891: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is the change..lol
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Royalty is sweet mehn... See Sanusi swag abeg, chaiiiiiiiii..
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Ask4Info: 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
THE SMARTEST POLITICIAN IN THE ENTIRE IGBO EXISTENCE IS OWELLE ROCHAS OKOROCHA.

THIS GUY HAS BEEN CONSISTENT IN ALLIGNING WITH THE WINNING TEAM SINCE 1998.

HE WAS AMONGST THE FEW HEAVY SPONSORS OF PDP ALONG HARRY AKANDE, EMEKA OFFOR, DANJUMA AND A FEW OTHERS.

HE KNOWS POPULATION, MONEY AND STRATEGY MATTERS IN WINNING ELECTIONS AND THESE THINGS THE NORTH HAVE IT ALL. AND HE HAS ALIGNED WITH THEM.

FROM 3 FAILED ATTEMPTS TO BE PRESIDENT, HE LEARNT TO START FROM SCRATCH AS GOVERNOR.

INSTEAD OF IPODS TO CLAMOUR HOW ROCHAS SHOULD BE EL RUFAI'S RUNNING MATE THEY ARE BUSY CLAMOUING FOR ATIKU THE CORRUPT ABUBAKAR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Expected
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by supplyquick: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmm...

Meanwhile, don't let them cheat you. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see the latest prices of building materials and for consultations on your project.

Best of luck!
Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
OkoYibo:
Rochas, I sight you!

The greatest man in Igboland. The Only one greater than Azikiwe and Ojukwu combined.

The thunder Wey go fire u dey come with 20% discount

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by Taciturn1: 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
teebaxy:
Chai, I really don't know why I dislike this kogi governor oooo..... My hatred for him just....
Perhaps it's your human instinct to dislike his success since he is youthful just like you. You wud prefer a grand pa politician like Idris Wada i guess?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) by OkoYibo: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dare2Try:

The thunder Wey go fire u dey come with 20% discount

The one wey go fire you still dey warm up for Prayer City.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of The Nigerian Army Logo & How The Arabic Script Got There / EFCC Not Investigating Ooni Ogunwusi - Prince Adetokunbo Sijuwade / 2023: Mohammed Saleh, Others Begin Mobilisation For Tinubu In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.