Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner (27267 Views)

Security Guard Praised For Returning Lost Wallet Filled With Dollar To Owner / Malawian Pastor,releases Customized ATM Cards For Tithe Payment / Suspected Corruption:state House Lagos Security Operatives Writes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by henryanna36: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2016
As shared by Akintunde Olusoji Dawodu on Nov 19.....

'There are still good people in Nigeria. I dropped my wallet at Charley Boy bus stop this morning containing at least 3 intl bank cards and 5 local bank cards, and cash. It was picked up by this security man (Augustine Joseph, Sisco Security coy) seconded to Golden Transport Gbagada. You can imagine my joy when he called me that the wallet is with him. Silver and gold I have not but I know that God would reward Augustine for his honesty and goodness. I won't give up on Nigeria. It shall be well'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-policeman-does.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2016
henryanna36:
As shared by Akintunde Olusoji Dawodu on Nov 19.....

'There are still good people in Nigeria. I dropped my wallet at Charley Boy bus stop this morning containing at least 3 intl bank cards and 5 local bank cards, and cash. It was picked up by this security man (Augustine Joseph, Sisco Security coy) seconded to Golden Transport Gbagada. You can imagine my joy when he called me that the wallet is with him. Silver and gold I have not but I know that God would reward Augustine for his honesty and goodness. I won't give up on Nigeria. It shall be well'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-policeman-does.html
oga mi sir, you misled me,u said policeman. From the look of things,that man is an honest man.
Police go return ur wallet? In this Nigeria? I die.
If he was a nigerian policeman,he can kill all onlookers there to avoid a witness scenario even if it is ordinary 500 u have in ur wallet not to talk of all those cards u mentioned.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by maclatunji: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Still looking for the policeman in the story.

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by henryanna36: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2016
southniyikaye:
oga mi sir, you misled me,u said policeman. From the look of things,that man is an honest man.
Police go return ur wallet? In this Nigeria? I die.
If he was a nigerian policeman,he can kill all onlookers there to avoid a witness scenario even if it is ordinary 500 u have in ur wallet not to talk of all those cards u mentioned.
Sorry title modified!Thanks for the correction

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by henryanna36: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2016
maclatunji:
Still looking for the policeman in the story.
Title modified!Thanks!

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Kollyk11(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2016
Olopa kehhh.if u see the speed wey I take enter dis thread ehnnn.but I was not disappointed. grin

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by philGeo(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Please i always hate propaganda, one of the lines said that, I DROPS MY WALLET AT AREA FADA BUS STOP.

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by vectoh(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
is dat the police man?

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by yomibelle(f): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
3 intl bank cards
5 local cards
and cash (which looks like dollars)
and yet, silver or gold, u av not

my brother, gerrarahia

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
kiss

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by henrydadon(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2016

who say honest people dont exist..good job..i hope he is rewarded..so he doesnt feel stupid at the end

[img]http://i./l0HlRypot3M74pPl6.gif[/img]

21 Likes

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by celestialAgent(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
8 ATM's?

The guy should be investigated!

And did he say God will help the guy? C'MON man, Even churches don't wait on God nomore..

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by kingmekus(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
r
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by vabok(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
No be dollars i dey see so?
Why not give him some instead of being greedy and quoting silver nor gold...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Lexusgs430: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
For a change, Lala sends a non -snake story to FP.....

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by kennyblaze007(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
There are still good pipo around...oo

God bless this man

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by redcliff: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
This guys are drama queens.. is that one dollar he is trying to show us?

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by ajalawole(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
O ni reasons

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by dangotesmummy: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Maybe the money wey dey inside no BE better money. Maybe like 50 naira 30naira dey inside undecided

If he see better dollars or eye popping naira HE go return am? undecided

I'm not impressed

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by flyca: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
See as the man come us dollar decorate em wallet before em take pishure grin
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by kinibigdeal(m): 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
I have done this many times and i will continue to but the day i misplaced my Z30 handset, the person that found it or stole it demanded i wire 15k into is account or he hang up and break my sim. I angrily told him to go to hell, and that was the end of it. That doesnt stop me from being honest

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by supplyquick: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nice One.
Meanwhile, don't let them cheat you. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see the latest prices of building materials and for consultations on your project.

Best of luck!
Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by chiwex(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
This man should give money to that man. At least any amount. I don't like the statement. Silver and gold

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by ephi123(f): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
God bless him. Despite the economy, there are still honest people in the country.

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by haloriki: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
people with conscience still exists...nice one

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Namdeenero(m): 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
With the dollar notes I'm seeing there, if you didn't settle that security man wella then you must be a stingy man.

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by kunle75(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
vabok:
No be dollars i dey see so?
Why not give him some instead of being greedy and quoting silver nor gold...

He might not want to mention that online,who knows ..................

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by wellmax(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nigeria will be great again. We have good people.

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Arrangee things lol cheesy

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by DICKtator: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Look at Canadian dollars (5 dollars) and he is quoting Bible!!!!

You better give him something there!!!
Snapping pischure with him like that's is what he would use to eat!!

He really tried in this Bullharry's era!!!

Re: Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner by TheNature: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
God will reward that man and his family and you whom appreciate his did.

Help!!! How Do I Gain Respect From People / A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators / 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service