Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

The Birth Of Tinapa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Birth Of Tinapa (1481 Views)

Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / What Happened To Tinapa? / Why Is The Federal Govt Killing Tinapa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Birth Of Tinapa by stanech: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2007
Re: The Birth Of Tinapa by Ndipe(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2007
The Tinapa project is indeed a breath of fresh air and also a stark contrast to the muddled world of ideas that has besieged the country.
Re: The Birth Of Tinapa by stanech: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2007
It is indeed. Really, Crossriver state has government has proved a point that the development of the country lies on the state governors and local governments contributions

and that also, Great projects (like Tinapa) could be completed in this country
Re: The Birth Of Tinapa by Mariory(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2007
And Cross River has a budget that is smaller than some Northern States. Not to mention other oil producing states. So where does all that oil money go in those states?
Re: The Birth Of Tinapa by McKren(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2007
Mariory:

And Cross River has a budget that is smaller than some Northern States. Not to mention other oil producing states. So where does all that oil money go in those states?

30th on the ranking of states allocation, last in niger delta with rivers and delta states each collecting as much as 3 times that of cross river state
Re: The Birth Of Tinapa by TerraCotta(m): 6:02am On Jan 08, 2007
I still find it disappointing that Donald Duke didn't get the presidential or vice-presidential slot on the PDP ticket because I think he would have changed the face of Nigeria. I don't want to be overly optimistic, but this Tinapa project could be the linchpin for serious change in the country. Those of you with land/investments around Calabar should really consider yourselves lucky.
Re: The Birth Of Tinapa by Ndipe(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2007
My broda, Calabar's real estate used to be very cheap, because it is a very big city. Now, with the rate of influx of investors into that city, I wonder if that will change the prices of real estate and unfortunately, displace the inhabitants of the city. Sha, I miss that city very much.
Re: The Birth Of Tinapa by Constantin: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2007
A GREAT THANK YOU AND A BIG HUG TO GOVERNOR DUKE: HE LOVES HIS COUNTRY HE DOESN´T LOSE HIS TIME WITH SENSELESS ACCUSATIONS OF "OTHERS" OR BY INVENTING WEIRD IDEOLOGIES IN ORDER TO PLUNDER US,

He is a competent, honest, dynamic and intelligent new NIGERIAN/African with a true love for his motherland, it is a pity that he won´t be able to make it for presidency because those old, flabby, money-greedy and wretched vultures are all vying to continue to plunder our country! cry cry
Re: The Birth Of Tinapa by Sijien(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2007
d only thing i can say is waow shocked

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Returns To School / Nigerians And Their Support For First Class Thieves / Don’t Compare Obaniyi’s Case With Tafa Balogun, Says Okiro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.