Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? (1543 Views)

Do White Women Also Have Smelly Pvssy? / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Chrisrare: 1:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
***Nigerian women are notorious for carrying smelly hairs around and its about time dey do something concerning dis. I entered a bus the other day, the driver turned on d AC and all d windows were shut. Few minutes after d bus took off, i began perceiving a stench. Was wondering were d stench was coming from until i leaned forward, then i realised it was from d hair of d lady sitting in front of me. The stench was so bad I had to cover my nose with my hankie throughout d journey.

***Nigerian ladies need to do something about their smelly hairs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by MackBrooklyn: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
[size=25pt]Smelly hair attract smelly hair undecided

Oga just park well joor!!! angry [/size]

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by kinggogo: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
undecidedundecidedundecided

How smelly is your momma's hair?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Luckygurl(f): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

And your encounter with one lady has transcended to Nigerian ladies.

I hereby charge you guilty of the offence of hasty generalisation.
You are therefore sentenced to more horrifying encounter with smelly hair angry angry

Iranu undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
OP you made me remember my journey from Abuja to Lag some months ago... The passenger sitting close to me wanted to call me... Mehn her hair was stenching so much i had to constantly apply robb and feign cattarh..Worse of all she wanted to engage in conversation, i just dey look am like make i tell am ma mind. couldn't talk cos it would seem rude.. but when i finally alighted mehn I Thanked Tha Lord
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Rickcutie(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
for some its just poverty, dey can't afford to change their hair regularly so dey carry one hair for months. Others lack personal hygeine.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by tee59(f): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Help me ask ur mum, sis and oda female gender 4rm ur family. Ur answer is within ur reach. Stop generalizing evrtn. Ode.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Luckygurl:
shocked shocked shocked

You are therefore sentenced to more horrifying encounter with smelly hair angry angry

hmmmn ave seen the reason your hating your obviously one of those sort of ladies.. you keep fixing and fixing attachments to your head,, you hardly wash it and water now gets to it and it starts smelling... instead of you to defend your sisters you wana start lambasting the OP.... guilty conscience indeed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Chrisrare: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:
OP you made me remember my journey from Abuja to Lag some months ago... The passenger sitting close to me wanted to call me... Mehn her hair was stenching so much i had to constantly apply robb and feign cattarh..Worse of all she wanted to engage in conversation, i just dey look am like make i tell am ma mind. couldn't talk cos it would seem rude.. but when i finally alighted mehn I Thanked Tha Lord
its very irritating, i wonder how d partners of dis women cope at home.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by ajasbaba(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
You see

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by osaslord500(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Op dont generalize it... If you roll with ladies that have smelly hair that doesn't mean all ladies have smelly hair!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Chrisrare: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
tee59:
Help me ask ur mum, sis and oda female gender 4rm ur family. Ur answer is within ur reach. Stop generalizing evrtn. Ode.
Maybe u can use dis opportunity to advise ur fellow ladies out there on what to do, so dey will stop polluting d natural environment.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Luckygurl(f): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:

hmmmn ave seen the reason your hating your obviously one of those sort of ladies.. you keep fixing and fixing attachments to your head,, you hardly wash it and water now gets to it and it starts smelling... instead of you to defend your sisters you wana start lambasting the OP.... guilty conscience indeed

grin grin

So because he had an encounter with a lady carrying a smelly hair around, that translates to Nigerian ladies carrying smelly hair.

I wouldn't deny the fact that these hair extensions could be messy atimes but until he rephrases his thread title to some Nigerian ladies, then we've got nothing to talk about.

Guilty conscience indeed
#rollseyee

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Edybleketara: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rickcutie:
for some its just poverty, dey can't afford to change their hair regularly so dey carry one hair for months. Others lack personal hygeine.
I wonder how d ladies demselves even cope carrying such dirty stuffs on their heads.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chrisrare:
its very irritating, i wonder how d partners of dis women cope at home.
The funniest thing is that most of these ladies dont have an idea that their scalp is oozing and the hairdresser wont tell them the truth that fixing too much weavon or attachment destroys their scalp afterall they have gat to stay in business. I wish naija ladies could be natural instead of fixing fixing thing erriwhere
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lol @ op, don't mind them. The heat wave sef has tripled the smelling hair syndrome.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Luckygurl:

grin grin

So because he had an encounter with a lady carrying a smelly hair around, that translates to Nigerian ladies carrying smelly hair.

I wouldn't deny the fact that these hair extensions could be messy atimes but until he rephrases his thread title to some Nigerian ladies, then we've got nothing to talk about.

Guilty conscience indeed
#rollseyee
hahahhahah.... OP do the needful... meanwhile your pretty grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Rickcutie(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Edybleketara:
I wonder how d ladies demselves even cope carrying such dirty stuffs on their heads.
Na fashion cause am. Dey need to meet up with d latest trends
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by makydebbie(f): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
undecided...mtcheew
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by donMIG(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hahaha....smelly hair? Jezzzz....i have neva noticed dat
Mehn all d hairs i have played wit smells gud
Mayb u have been wit d dirty stinkin women....watch d ppl u role wit
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Splinz(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
This topic is nothing but Fallacy of Hasty Generalization.

Op, don't you dare get close to my boob cos you may end up having her hair for pizza.

Yeah... that's just have nice her hair smells.

Now, for making fallacious statements, lie down there.........

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Greenbullet(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
op,na your mama hair and ur sister hair dey smell ,.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by xty50(f): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
How many white women did u sleep with?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Gofwane(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Luckygurl:
shocked shocked shocked

please don't take the guy serious. He managed to escape from his cage but the civil defence officers have been alerted with orders to shoot at sight
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Greenbullet(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chrisrare:
***Nigerian women are notorious for carrying smelly hairs around and its about time dey do something concerning dis. I entered a bus the other day, the driver turned on d AC and all d windows were shut. Few minutes after d bus took off, i began perceiving a stench. Was wondering were d stench was coming from until i leaned forward, then i realised it was from d hair of d lady sitting in front of me. The stench was so bad I had to cover my nose with my hankie throughout d journey.

***Nigerian ladies need to do something about their smelly hairs.

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Have Smelly Hairs? by Ifakiland(m): 12:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Op u av a point its happens to 80% of gals dat fix weavons....especially when u hug dem, or ure on d same bike and dey sitting in front of u....OMG.
I wonder y gal can't go natural. Ur hair is d last tin we even admire on u.
I hardly see a nigger who see a gal and go gaga saying "oh gal I like ur hair o" naaaaaa.....we don't.....so quit d smelly hair abeg. Plaint d damn thin.

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To My Followers / Nigerian Lady Rocks Mum's 40 Year Old Wedding Dress In Prewedding Photoshoot / I've Been Friendzoned!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.