Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For (1894 Views)

I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday / I Am Confused And Depressed / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by ailehwise(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
I hold a degree in Production Engineering and currently working with a company dealing with cosmetics product as a casual worker. This yr December will make it one yr i will be working with them. No one seems to help me to be a permanent staff, but I have linked myself with the MD through Linkedin telling him about myself. He has directed the overall factory manager to have a chat with me. Fortunately, he told me to come with my CV. The issue now is that I have been selected for the Npower, but don't know if i should ignore the Npower and optimistic for the factory job. Remember, Npower starts Dec 1st.
Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmmn Oliver Twist.... N Power is contract as well.. if you prefer community service, they N Power yourself but if you wana stick to yiur job then do it... Ball is in your court, dont go and score own goal.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
The N power is pure bul.lshit! I am 100% sure Buhari won't pay the 23k to everyone
Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by ojun50(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Op keep yr factory job oh nd go summit yr cv dis NPower nd buhari i no trust them oh. They jst want to use dis one to cover there evil act.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by chimeziepaul: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
I don't concur with Npower, go for the chat besides can't you do the both coded?
Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by Awedman: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
That's how OYES applicant was converted to permanent government worker in Osun state then because this country can't be predicted.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by Dramadiddy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
I suggest you stay with your company and make the most of it

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by ailehwise(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dramadiddy:
I suggest you stay with your company and make the most of it
the thing is that i am only scare of them keeping me waiting without quick respond. The job is damn stressful as a casual worker. They kept using my talent when they realised i am a graduate. Particularly, the Nigerian without any thought of helping me out.
Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by lagostokd: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
My advice is for you to consolidate on the skills you must have learned while working in the factory. The skills and competencies will pave way for you for bigger opportunities.
Remember, preparation needs to meet opportunity.
I won't advise you to go for the N-Power program because you might have little or no career growth.
Follow up on your quest to be permanent staff and also, keep applying to other companies.
The sky is your starting point!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by Dramadiddy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
ailehwise:

the thing is that i am only scare of them keeping me waiting without quick respond. The job is damn stressful as a casual worker. They kept using my talent when they realised i am a graduate. Particularly, the Nigerian without any thought of helping me out.
don't be.. being in that company has exposed you to top men in the industry, they may not have contacted you yet but as you keep being diligent, they definitely will.. a diligent man will stand before kings.
Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by ailehwise(m): 12:08am On Nov 22, 2016
Dramadiddy:
don't be.. being in that company has exposed you to top men in the industry, they may not have contacted you yet but as you keep being diligent, they definitely will.. a diligent man will stand before kings.
thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by lereinter(m): 5:06am On Nov 22, 2016
ailehwise:

After one year as casual

It's stressful cos u a graduate especially when u see colleagues with low qualifications getting permanent position

If u don't want to just sit at home go for the Npower and resign from the unhappy job.
Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by MrHenshaw: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2016
ailehwise:
I hold a degree in Production Engineering and currently working with a company dealing with cosmetics product as a casual worker. This yr December will make it one yr i will be working with them. No one seems to help me to be a permanent staff, but I have linked myself with the MD through Linkedin telling him about myself. He has directed the overall factory manager to have a chat with me. Fortunately, he told me to come with my CV. The issue now is that I have been selected for the Npower, but don't know if i should ignore the Npower and optimistic for the factory job. Remember, Npower starts Dec 1st.

How much salary are you expecting from d new factory appointment ?
Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by ailehwise(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
MrHenshaw:

How much salary are you expecting from d new factory appointment ?
no appointment yet. i guess soon.
Re: I Am Confused And Don't Know Which To Go For by MrHenshaw: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2016
ailehwise:

no appointment yet. i guess soon.

My dear,go with Npower .It has more advantage.D pay might look small but u can't compare with factory work that will pay u less than 50k and tie your time.ln Npower you will have a free time to engage in oda desires of yours.Low pressure of work in Npower.Free laptop /tablets as i learnt.With this electronic gadgets you can do a lot.Also with negative changes in the economy,d govt may increase d salary.Who knows,b4 it ends government (present or another)may want to permanent d people.Follow your heart.That's my adv.

(1) (Reply)

M&W Farms Recruitment!!! / Digital Teachers Needed Urgently(closed) / Uba,firstinland,syke Which Pays Better/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.