Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet (39643 Views)

Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos / Victor Moses Wins NFF Player Of The Year / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Realhommie(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
applebee:

Delta and Edo will never join them. Make them come use igbo sense for us? Their ear well well
I agree with you.. Lolz
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by zicoraads: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Diego Costa was the man of the match.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Endougs(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kfed4ril:

He's from edo state

I thought as much
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by ipledge10(m): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fernandowski:
imagine

bought by Chelsea since 2012

loaned to Liverpool

loaned to west ham

loaned again to stoke city

yet he worked hard and was patient for his moment

American embassy might be delaying my dreams but can never deny it

#basketballplayer

If you are not too old, apply to a college in USA and maybe you can make their basketball team
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by locosvatos(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
KissChrix:

Keep giving yourself hope

Moses is from the north undecided

I know he grew up there and lost his parents there as well but I don't think he's from there
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by loopine(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
Victor moses dad is from Kaduna and his mom is from plateau state, Kanke local government..... He his not from the east
victor Moses is a full edo man, his father's name is eghairevba, an ex bendel insurance of Benin player... hope I got that name right..victor Moses started football with BJ foundation of benin..His father is very much alive....."foolish is he who doesn't read and more foolish is he who believes everything he reads"......*cheers*
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Fernandowski(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
ipledge10:
If you are not too old, apply to a college in USA and maybe you can make their basketball team
i already have a scholarship worth 50k us dollars with me

just embassy denying me visa
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by kinibigdeal(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
And how many points are you using to top me? You better start praying to beat Totentham, my next match is a walk over to the top
gentlegenius:

So where is Chelsea and your team's position now in the league table even though we didn't beat you?

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Moses is from Edo state but grew up in the north. Keep giving yourself hope.
KissChrix:

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by applebee: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
MrGerald:
Whether he's Igbo or not, since he's doing well he is Igbo

Na mumu you be

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
@ the bolded, you and I must get that visa by fire by thunder. I've been rejected a couple times but I know I must still get it. I strolled past the American embassy today and an American man winked at me. I just eyed him. In my mind, after Una don reject me finish you come dey eye me? Mtcheeeew!!

Right now I'm trying Canada and once I get it, i will use it to go to usa. You should try Canada too. No interview needed. You just need to have a good Bank statement. Thats all.

Goodluck dear.
Fernandowski:
imagine

loaned to Liverpool

loaned to west ham

#basketballplayer

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by applebee: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Don't you knw delta has a very high number of igbos. I don't mean residents Igbo I mean indigene Igbo o. As a matter of fact the capital asaba is an indigenous Igbo town.

Very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by applebee: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
locosvatos:

I know he grew up there and lost his parents there as well but I don't think he's from there

Guy that one na format to get asylum enter UK. Wise up guy

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by ipledge10(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fernandowski:
i already have a scholarship worth 50k us dollars with me

just embassy denying me visa
Then go back, My friend went to embassy three times, while I went just one time.

Visit the travel section, you will see useful tips there
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by abohwun(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
applebee:

Victor Moses is from Edo state. Edo is not part of igbo. If you vese, go kiss igbudu-monkey.
Victor Moses is from Kaduna state.Zangon Kataf LG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by sweetgala(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Endougs:

IS Moses from the east

Dem don claim h8m already.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Kfed4ril(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
applebee:

Very soon we go send all these Delta ibo(Anioma) to their own state. Delta will be left with Urhobo, Isoko, Ijaw & Itshekiri. Were are better off without your ipod tribal brothers.

Are you thinking through your anus?
You want to send someone out of his village because you are god or what.

Whether you like it or not Igbo extends beyond the southeast eg rivers, delta and of recent I even heard that there are indigenous Igbo from ika local government in akwa ibom state.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by choix007(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
greggng:

Are u saying Victor moses is igbo. If the answer is yes no wonder the rest of Nigerians will continue to envy you. You re the best in everything ie drugs, industry, science and technology. Even ur women re the best. Why didn't God make me an igbo man. Anyway my mum is from their so I get igbo blood in me that is why I don't give up. Love u my igbo brothers. You re the only tribe that will survive if naija divide according to foyose nwanne dinaba one of igbo land. You people love him but that tittle is to big for a riffraff and thug like foyose. I ve no apology

Must u guys bring ethnicity to everything in Nigeria. Grow up pls. FYI HE'S AN EDO MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Kakamorufu(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
greggng:

Are u saying Victor moses is igbo. If the answer is yes no wonder the rest of Nigerians will continue to envy you. You re the best in everything ie drugs, industry, science and technology. Even ur women re the best. Why didn't God make me an igbo man. Anyway my mum is from their so I get igbo blood in me that is why I don't give up. Love u my igbo brothers. You re the only tribe that will survive if naija divide according to foyose nwanne dinaba one of igbo land. You people love him but that tittle is to big for a riffraff and thug like foyose. I ve no apology
well to dissapoint you. He's not igbo. But edo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by choix007(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
abohwun:
Victor Moses is from Kaduna state.Zangon Kataf LG.

SMH! u guys always make me laff....come lemme show u his father's house, his own mansion in GRA and take u to his village here in benin....
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by choix007(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
applebee:

Guy that one na format to get asylum enter UK. Wise up guy

Thank u my brother, them nu no benin boys format....Kano ko, kanu ni....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by sen8or(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very in Chelsea..though not a fan, but this is great grin grin

His attacking prowess coupled with the energetic power to shoot and dismantle any organised defense, puts him in front as a great footballer.

Indeed, Moses is doing very well representing Nigerians and his kinship very well grin grin grin grin

BTW - what is his native name? I dont believe in all this colonial name sef...Victor? Moses? undecided
sorry Victor Moses is not igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Young03(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
KissChrix:

Moses na bini man
come to Benin city and I will show u his father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by akinsammy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
Igbos are indeed doing very in Chelsea..though not a fan, but this is great grin grin

His attacking prowess coupled with the energetic power to shoot and dismantle any organised defense, puts him in front as a great footballer.

Indeed, Moses is doing very well representing Nigerians and his kinship very well grin grin grin grin

BTW - what is his native name? I dont believe in all this colonial name sef...Victor? Moses? undecided
nt igbo, he is 4rm kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by meccuno: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fernandowski:
imagine

loaned to Liverpool
loaned to west ham

#basketballplayer
what's ur height and position?
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by AJJ17(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:

Good comment but starting your comment with Igbos spoilt all....
When are you people going to stop being tribalistic?..
Y'all should just stop this unnecessary IGBO YORUBA HAUSA [b] this tha[/b]t ,its absolute rubbish... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by 4everGrand(m): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
castrokins:
Thank Goodness Mourihno Was Relieved Of His Place At Chelsea. He'd Have Destroyed This Guy.

As he destroyed Mikel. He destroyed the u-20 Mikel.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by olajizz01(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:

I dont think Moses is Igbo man,he is from Akwa Ibom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by gozzlin: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
And who is that Ibadan guy Olugbon Taiwo with horrible English? Must he post something on Twitter? Look at his irrelevant and inane comments, so odd from the other comments, you'll immediately know he's a Nigerian. Nigerians can be really silly.
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by Kaybaba5(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Japhet04:
congrats

at least we have someone that is making good use of his time and talent

unlike those Igbos that are always on nairaland looking for who to troll on
Re: Victor Moses Wins Man Of The Match Award As Fans React To His Tweet by lonecat: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:

what's with Nigerian people and tribe? check all the replies on Victor Moses' post no such thing as 'blackman or igbo' over there he is only known as a 'Nigerian' while over here he is known as an igbo. this whole tribal war on nairaland is really getting irritating & it's destroying things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Madrid Sign Carlo Ancellotti As New Manager / Edin Dzeko Pulls Opponents Shorts, Sent Off (photos) / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.