Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up (4627 Views)

"Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele / Cristiano Ronaldo Opens First Hotel In Portugal (2) (3) (4)

Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by Grovebase: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo may have unwittingly confirmed his sexual orientation as being gay which he allegedly confirmed right after he netted a hat-trick for Los Blancos in their 3 – 0 away win at Atletico Madrid on Sunday, November 20. The 31-year-old was said to have had a clash with Atletico’s Koke, who referred to…

The post Yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘Opens’ Up
Source:http://grovbase.com/2016/11/21/yes-i-am-a-very-rich-gay-ronaldo-opens-up/

Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by collinometricx: 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Op wen last did u sleep

Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by lordcyl3(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
we bless God
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by Preca(f): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ha...ronaldo bet why
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by buchilino(m): 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Y AM I NOT SURPRISED?.
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by chriskosherbal(m): 1:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Am yet to believe.
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by GiaGunn(f): 5:00am On Nov 22, 2016
His Naija fans right now…

Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by adegeye38(m): 7:07am On Nov 22, 2016
False news, some bloggers are stupid

Koke and ronaldo had a confrontation on the pitch, koke called ronaldo a fu*king gay, ronald replied sarcastically "yeah a gay who is very rich".

Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2016
Thats what they did to Ibrahimovic by accusing him of being gay
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by nightwingjoash: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2016
La click la melt a de stupid la op
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2016
adegeye38:

Koke and ronaldo had a confrontation on the pitch, koke called ronaldo a fu*king gay, ronald replied sarcastically "yeah a gay who is very rich".

Yup, the bold is what he said.

Ronaldo has never denied allegations of being gay though. Not like it matters to anyone.

Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by ammyluv2002(f): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2016
adegeye38:

Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2016
Does it matter if he's gay??

Dude can still get it from me
His money is a total turn on!!

Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by nuelzy: 10:21am On Nov 22, 2016
so what if he is gay
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by GiaGunn(f): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:

Your middle name should be Monica grin

Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by Bahddo(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2016
masonkz:

Yup, the bold is what he said.

Ronaldo has never denied allegations of being gay though. Not like it matters to anyone.

that's not because he's truly gay. It's because he doesn't give a Bleep what anyone thinks.

Only a few guys change girlfriends the way Ronaldo does, not even the guys calling him gay.

Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by chinnyonwu(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Bahddo:
that's not because he's truly gay. It's because he doesn't give a Bleep what anyone thinks.

Only a few guys change girlfriends the way Ronaldo does, not even the guys calling him gay.
It's not just sarcasm. Everyone knows CR7 is as gay as the word

Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
GiaGunn:
His Naija fans right now…

You had better unmask right now.
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by GiaGunn(f): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Haute:

You had better unmask right now.

Unmask me aproko
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by durentsneh(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Captainbells:

See person future mother
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by Yishah(f): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Walahi, English problem nah yawa. He was being sarcastic.
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by Arielle: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Bahddo:

Being a womaniser is no indication of heterosexuality. Rock Hudson was a notorious woman chaser with girlfriends up the wazoo (pun intended). Turns out he was as queer as they come. With HIV to boot.
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by Bahddo(m): 12:21am On Dec 17, 2016
Arielle:

Being a womaniser is no indication of heterosexuality. Rock Hudson was a notorious woman chaser with girlfriends up the wazoo (pun intended). Turns out he was as queer as they come. With HIV to boot.
a guy can't be attracted to women and still be gay. He'd be bisexual at worst.
Re: Shocking!!yes, I Am A Very Rich Gay – Ronaldo ‘opens’ Up by Bishops10(m): 1:31am On Dec 17, 2016
Hurray, Ultimate Cycler is back very sound and good Let's move on making our 50,000 naira weekly Just join me here to enjoy this amazing features. Remember registration is 1 time donation of 12,500. Then you are qualified to count your 50,000 in stage one. Donate 25,000 and earn 100k in stage two. Call/whatsapp me on 08176255344 for more enquiries

Rukky Sanda Flashes Undies For Eniola Badmus [PICS] / Justin Bieber Caught Kissing His Pastor (photo) / This Is Why Chioma Is Leaving Davido's Mansion Finally!