Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? (541 Views)

Lasu Degree Certificate Allegedly Found At A ‘suya Spot’: Lasu Management Speaks / Woman Turns Her Daughter's Masters Degree Certificate Into Blanket / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Every year a new set of bright and determined Nigerian graduates flood Nigeria's workforce.

Doctors, lawyers, engineers, architects... join companies either in the field they studied at school or as something totally different but with their qualifications still safely tucked away for a rainy day.

Now we all know, and if you don't now you do, that getting an education in Nigeria is not as easy as it is in many other countries around the world.

Not only do degrees at Nigerian universities take a long time, other factors such as strikes tend to disrupt the academic schedule and many students find that what was meant to take four or five years ends up taking seven or even eight!

So you may be surprised at the answers these young Nigerian graduates gave when asked...

"Would you burn your certificate for 50 million dollars?" by BattaBox's Odunyo.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVGr5X89Efs
Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
shocked
I fit burn am for $10 M sef who degree certificate help??
use the $15,000 for MMM.
them I GI invest the rest.
Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by dacovajnr: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
I will burn the school and burn the Op sef join undecided
Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by vicben27(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
werez d money! in my field of study no one gives of Bleep about certificate is ur ability to deliever dat counts. so spray me d money
Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by ajasbaba(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
And my neighbors own sef.
Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by Kentura(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
will ur certificate give u $50million?
I'll burn it o, burn the university, burn the secondary school i went to, burn some teachers sef... and i will get u graduates that are willing to burn theirs for a lot less.

1 Like

Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by oladipo322(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kentura:
will ur certificate give u $50million?
I'll burn it o, burn the university, burn the secondary school i went to, burn some teachers sef... and i will get u graduates that are willing to burn theirs for a lot less.
lolz...... guys dy vex ooooo
Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Funny enough I ve not even used the degree certificate since I left school.
Show me the ministry of education headquarters in Abuja. I wil burn all join at half that money
Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by Young03(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
NO need to answer again
people don answer for me
Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by yetunsbay(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Will burn the entire country the school is located at once
Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Will burn It for 1million dollars with the current exchange rate.... 400million Naira will burn it with a broad smile
Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by Eleniyan15: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2016
if I no burn the certificate make I BEND
Re: Would You Burn Your Degree Certificate For $50m?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2016
would gladly do that even without thinking twice

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Nigerian Universities That Will No Longer Offer Law And Accounting / University Of Bern Switzerland Phd Scholarships For International Students / 7 New Earth-like Exoplanets Discovered, NASA Announces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.