Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) (52609 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) / Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by boman2014: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3qp5ju5733e.417fb606.jpg[/img]

A Facebook user, Ibrahim Abbas, has shared a totally heartbreaking message on his page.

Read as posted below:

"
HOW NIGERIAN POLICE BULLETS BLEW OFF MY BABY'S BRAINS!

A minute before Zainab was shot by the Nigerian Police in Kano, I took her from her dad and kissed her telling her I love you, then hugged her within my neck, after a while I felt some wet substance around my neck not knowing i'm wet with the brains of my little baby Zainab!"
-Mother of 8 months baby Sayyidah Zainab, during Nigerian Police attacks"

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1181755161877716&id=100001297313084

2 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by HQuadreal: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is serious ooo.
May God Alway Protect Us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Omexonomy: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Apc controling the police foolisly

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by boman2014: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Omexonomy:
Apc controling the police foolisly
leave ApC out of this pls

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by FSBoperator: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
boman2014:

Let's blame GEJ and bash IPOB

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
boman2014:

Who should we hold responsible, didn't APC and Buhari promise this little child security?.

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by AllTheWayUp: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
[size=20pt]Thunder fire the policeman who fire the shot

Thunder fire his enitre generation and family---Quote me anywhere

What kind of country is this.

I am tired of all the crazy and bad news emanating from Nigeria.

Who have we offended as a Nation.

@ OP is the little girl still alive ?

[/size]

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by iykofias(m): 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
what are we becoming?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=20pt]Thunder fire the policeman who fire the shot

Thunder fire his enitre generation and family---Quote me anywhere

What kind of country is this.

I am tired of all the crazy and bad news emanating from Nigeria.

Who have we offended as a Nation.

@ OP is the little girl still alive ?

[/size]

My dear it's very painful how things are going in this country.

48 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by FSBoperator: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Progeessive01 sachris omenka modath vedaxcool fulanimafia Arewafederation you guys will be forming ignorance of this thread.

See Wetin your Khalifar boko king has done again

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Except that baby is not the one the story is about, That doesn't look like a bullet wound on the skull.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
APC is now evil

8 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by FSBoperator: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Except that baby is not the one the story is about, That doesn't look like a bullet wound on the skull.

How is a bullet wound supposed to look like?

Depending on the round, the entry wound is usually a small bore while the exit end is always a mess.

An AK-47 7.625mm round at close range will turn your head to an exploding melon.

The pic shows the exit wound

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by dannytoe(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
This can only happen in bubu regime...................... In the land of 5%

12 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by juman(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
It was the military generals that destroyed nigeria.

A country with all potentials needed but the greedy generals didnt allow the country to grow.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by tnthommie(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
This is so heart breaking, such a cute little baby.
Something really needs to be done about those hopeless trigger happy b@stards.

RIP to the little one.

5 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by TheFreeOne: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
I have been speechlessly staring at the picture for minutes but don't know what to type cos its shocking.

How long will these madness by security operatives go on unabated whilst influential Nigerians kept quiet or should we assume those in power are above being told the truth and called to order

Everyday governance/democracy seems to be gradually eroding while insecurity / anarchy takes a foothold with killings of innocent Nigerians across the country.

The earlier we all take this government to task the better for us all.

I wish her parents strength to bear the loss.

12 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

How is a bullet wound supposed to look like?

Depending on the round, the entry wound is usually a small bore while the exit end is always a mess.

An AK-47 7.625mm round at close range will turn your head to an exploding melon.

The pic shows the exit wound
I don't want to argue on this.
Just RIP to the lil baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Flashh: 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Police will never be my friend. They are all fake and dangerous people.

12 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by omowumeee(f): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
cry
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by FSBoperator: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mynd44 you go dey claim say you no see this thread abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by yungbillionaire(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
”A minute before Zainab was shot by the Nigerian Police in
Kano, I took her from her dad and kissed her telling her I
love you, then hugged her within my neck, after a while I felt
some wet substance around my neck not knowing i’m wet
with the brains of my little baby Zainab!”

if it is true den dis is totally unacceptable but i a challenge with the bold text....how can you carry someone and even hug the person without noticing the head was opened and secondly, no mention of the gun shot as at the time of hugging her within my neck....somebody pls help me out!!!

10 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by BrutalJab: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
What's all this?
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Funlordjnr: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
undecided

This gist resemble heavy lie sha!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Lusola15: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
look to God for protection and security, not the nigerian police ooooo

2 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by OgatheTop: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
God have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by cupidFlint(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
See how she's peacefully sleeping in the Lord....

rip little angel

3 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
The Nigeria Police needs to be overhaul.
Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by FSBoperator: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lai Mohammed is the chief moderator of NL

See as dem Bury this topic for crime section

3 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Click like if you hate the Nigerian police

26 Likes

Re: 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / 2 Female Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping 7 Oyinbo Men Out Of £100K / 26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.