Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes (1640 Views)

Oyinbo Policeman Avoids Lady Twerking For Him / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by browniex: 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
well people,I have a beautiful girl for a friend,she is good natured,very busy and delicious in bed,mind you,I love sex a lot and I always end up addicting my women with it.but this present girl am having is giving me concern,first of all she has very massive boobs,and enjoys sex a lot,even with the wild sex we have,I always have this feeling that she has prostituted before,whenever I ask her about her background,she will tell me that it is a long story.I have kicked around with a lot of bad girls,so I can easily decode a girl despite her pretence,whenever she comes to see me,she makes sure she avoids looking at me straight in the eyes,the only time she looks in my eyes is when we are done making love and laying down tired an looking up at me,I really like her but something tells me she is keeping a secret,or she is fucking around.I called her once and I heard kids voice in the background,I asked her if she is married or with kids but she is not saying anything. pls why is she always avoiding my eyes,is it guilty conscience?
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by ayourbamie: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
I don't want to say anything cos I don't know what to say

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Na cat she be?
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by Laveda(f): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2016
How long have you known her?

I don't think its about the guilty conscience.

It happens to me, I really don't know how to stare into a guy's eyes..

But then, you have your reasons for thinking this way, we aren't gods or mind readers through the internet, the best I think you can do now is inviting her over then calmly ask her questions.

And btw, how do 'girls who prostituted once behave?' I really don't understand.
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Let me spread my mat here and listen to genius
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by njiasi30(f): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Toor, ur guess is as gd as mine grin
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by kinggogo: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oga u don get an olosho oo grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by EgusiSoup: 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
That is what they told her from the marine world as a condition for reseting your destiny to off colour mode.

You need to see a white garment pastor for deliverance!
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by browniex: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
EgusiSoup:
That is what they told her from the marine world as a condition for reseting your destiny to off colour mode.

I want to hear from serious people not basket mouth wannabes.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by tee59(f): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
May be u av conjunctivitis 4 eyes and she no wan to be infected.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by kheengjay(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
just here to book space.......#shouting# ade ade bring me my mat
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by browniex: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
tee59:
May be u av conjunctivitis 4 eyes and she no wan to be infected.
you avoid looking at a guy in the eyes because of conjutivitis or whatever and yet you open your pussy wide for a guy to ride you without protection,who is a sucker?I sure know your type.
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by Ribajae(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Boi does she avoid u dick?... of course not
Then no worries cos u cant marry a girl who wants no revelations. Dey pansh am dey go na
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by Josephtopg24: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Give her time. and follow her with time the truth will come out.
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by Dramadiddy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
you and your babe are confused set of fellows!
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by freesinzu(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
DELICIOUS IN BED
That part got me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by Splinz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Avoiding eye contact with you could possibly stems from low self-esteem, anxiety, busy thinking, and even cultural differences (for instance, people from some background don't look elders in the eye when talking).

So, it's really nothing serious. Get to know her deeply if you have your doubts.
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by nikkypearl(f): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
EgusiSoup:
you well so ? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by tee59(f): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
browniex:
you avoid looking at a guy in the eyes because of conjutivitis or whatever and yet you open your pussy wide for a guy to ride you without protection,who is a sucker?I sure know your type.
U ar very daft 4 wat u said. Ur common sense if at all u hav shld tel u dat my comment was lik a joke. Always reason wt ur brain & not ur dick.
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Since you have a PhD in Decodation of da female folk how come this one is proving to be a challenge?
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by temmypotter(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Raine80:
Since you have a PhD in Decodation of da female folk how come this one is proving to be a challenge?
hey doc! good to see you again.. or at least see your monicker, Lol.. howdy?
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
temmypotter:
hey doc! good to see you again.. or at least see your monicker, Lol.. howdy?
Oh no....
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by Nonsreal(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
browniex:
well people,I have a beautiful girl for a friend,she is good natured,very busy and delicious in bed,mind you,I love sex a lot and I always end up addicting my women with it.but this present girl am having is giving me concern,first of all she has very massive boobs,and enjoys sex a lot,even with the wild sex we have,I always have this feeling that she has prostituted before,whenever I ask her about her background,she will tell me that it is a long story.I have kicked around with a lot of bad girls,so I can easily decode a girl despite her pretence,whenever she comes to see me,she makes sure she avoids looking at me straight in the eyes,the only time she looks in my eyes is when we are done making love and laying down tired an looking up at me,I really like her but something tells me she is keeping a secret,or she is fucking around.I called her once and I heard kids voice in the background,I asked her if she is married or with kids but she is not saying anything. pls why is she always avoiding my eyes,is it guilty conscience?
am stil thinking 4what to say
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by temmypotter(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Raine80:

Oh no....
Taking the fire escape? fine, okay. I'm off.. I'm not that desperate for friends. take care.
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
I have the cure

Brb...let me confirm from baba if i can borrow you small from the powder
Re: My Girlfriend Avoids My Eyes by 2dice01: 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
AfroSisi:
I have the cure

Brb...let me confirm from baba if i can borrow you small from the powder
shey that your baba wey they sell dusting powder for you as otomorpkor

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Meets The President In London And Also Gets Hot Tw....(pics). / Man Blasted On Facebook After Posting Photos Of Him Kissing A Teenager / I Came Across This Picture With This Interestin Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.