Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) (37990 Views)

Woman Sets Up Friend For Eight-Man Rape Gang In Adamawa / Senegalese Man Hijacks School Bus In Italy, Sets It Ablaze (pics) / Woman Sets Husband, Self Ablaze Weeks After Wedding..........See why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by ijustdey: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
A Nigerian man living in Ghana, Benjamin Oyem, has died from injuries sustained when his brother’s Ghanaian wife, Comfort Agboloshie, set the room they were sleeping in on fire.

According to reports, 38-year-old Agboloshie on Thursday removed her three children, all females, aged four, seven and nine, from the room in which they were sleeping with their father and uncle.

After taking the children to a safe place, she soaked some clothing in kerosene, set them on fire, before throwing them into a room where her husband, Lawrence Nkem, 45, and Oyem, 42, were sleeping and locked the door.

The brothers were, however, rescued by neighbours who rushed them to the Tema General Hospital with severe degrees of burns.

Nkem survived and is being treated for severe injuries at the hospital but Oyem died.

The Public Relations Officer of the Tema Regional Police Command, Assistant Superintendent of Police, Ms. Juliana Obeng, said the remains of the deceased has been deposited at the Tema General Hospital mortuary.

http://punchng.com/one-dies-ghanaian-woman-sets-two-nigerians-fire/

Pic 1: Comfort Agboloshie

Pic 2: Nigerian husband set ablaze by Ghanaian wife, Benjamin Oyem

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Vision4God: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
O lord have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Bigsteve121(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
IF I WERE THE BROTHER THAT SURVIVED THAT GHANA WOMAN WOULD BE AFRAID.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Towncrier007(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
k
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by yomibelle(f): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Both d husband n his brother must av offended her terribly
buh still, dats no excuse.

#SayNoToJungleJustice
#SayNoToCrime

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by MzMercie: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
sad shocked cry
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by freesinzu(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by IntroVAT: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Put Otapiapia in that drip angry

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
The Hogohamous Hazardous caused by Kondofrous Tutumpetula that brings about Syntomanduparamous causing a calamitous and odoriferous Asambodo.. So the woman need to be given an Insert of Rigorous Amus into her bottomless pit of Otus.

All am saying is that "This is Bad"

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by passionate88: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
burnt offering
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Flashh: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
IntroVAT:
You don't have to joke with everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by timilehin007(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
IntroVAT:
wetin go happen
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by bukibabe: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
may she having psychologically problem how could she have done that to the father of her children even if there is no love again, hmmm..... things they happen sha
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by WomanOfRace(f): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
A man you knew and can imagine what he is capable of but a woman? you can imagine and can't imagine.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by akaahs(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
R.I.P to the dead, quick recovery to the sick nd God have mercy on.........

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Pavore9: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sad.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by callmescandy: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
Bigsteve121:
IF I WERE THE BROTHER THAT SURVIVED THAT GHANA WOMAN WOULD BE AFRAID.

That can only happen when he is totally whole and well again!! But fr now he is praying to God fr survival!

Meanwhile the heart of a woman is wicked after God fear woman!!

Mean while a teacher ask his student

Teacher:name one of the bank nd most popular in Nigeria ?

STUDEN: rikado banksz

Teacher- mumu always correct your spellings ( reekadobankzs )

Who mumu pass now??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by jasysandra(f): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Karashika life and direct.....

How does roasting people like corn solve your problems angry
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
ghana women no get joy ohh, that is how one designs America map on my friend's head with a broken bottle just cuz of a silly argument

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Drazeen(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmm... If am man who survived I will just take my time to recover after which I will jejely kidnap my children and bring them to Nigeria then go back to Ghana and do the needful in honour of my dead brother.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by silento(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
john4reala:
The Hogohamous Hazardous caused by Kondofrous Tutumpetula that brings about Syntomanduparamous causing a calamitous and odoriferous Asambodo.. So the woman need to be given an Insert of Rigorous Amus into her bottomless pit of Otus.

All am saying is that "This is Bad"

thanks for wasting my five minutes trying to pronounce your sentence

12 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Lamzzyy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Xenophobia hmmm God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by HCF(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
...and her name is 'Comfort'??....I made it a rule; run from Ladies who are hot tempered!

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by bastien: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
The heart of a man is full of wicked things
Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
Let me be candid with you,Ghanaians are very wicked towards we Nigerians, a Nigerian will tell you he's mind when you offend him and squash the beef right there while a Ghanaian will plot your demise codedly with a fake smile.i'm so glad I'm done with this set of people,may God bless Nigeria so we don't travel far and wide in search of greener pastures.

If yansh gives you joy then you will love Ghana girls,aside pressing yansh nothing dey again dem fit offer you for life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by obaival(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Dis world ehh

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Sayelabola(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Flashh:
You don't have to joke with everything.

He might be serious, you know.

When something pained you, one looses judgemental sense, thus a crazy verdict comes to mind.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2016
The greatest mistake a man or woman can make is marrying a wrong spouse.
The regret could be eternal

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by dienlmods: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ghana women can never, never truly love a Nigerian man... it is all about the money ...but NNigerian easily fall prey to them because of their snaky good loving nature at first

Ghanaian women have rendered many Nigeria men useless and killed many too... Ghanaian are shameless in all ramifications. ...even their men, they all sabi, hide their anger and deal with you mercilessly later....and the Ghana law is Ghanaian child first, Ghanaian women 2nd, and Ghanaian men 3rd....nothing for foreigners

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) by faitheverest(f): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Heart of men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Pretends As A Delivery Man To Steal Vehicle Parts Arrested In Lagos / Drunk Customs Officer Stabs Graduate While Playing Snooker. Graphic Photos / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.