Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal (165572 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by passiondoh01: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Privileged info 4rm a reliable source. N-teach Kuje Area Council in Abj wil start dia screening 2moro at Science Primary School Ung. Gede by 8am. Dnt knw if dia wil b change of plans later sha

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by AFOLABI11408: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kogi adavi npower pls wat is happening ooooo,,,,am in lagos dont know when to come down. Help ur broda ooo
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Smileprince:

It's similar to what I was told when I went to Oredo LG in Edo state and subeb office. We were told that the list of deployment will be available for checking on Friday 9th. From 9am to 4pm. All necessary steps we need to take will be made know on the said date. So whichever state you're please visit the Local Government you're posted to for deployment.

please add me to any N-POWER WhatsApp group you are... thanks
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by okooloyun1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
jellybabee:
please when are we to resume work and the TP is 800naira to n fro from where I live, what should I do please?
This is serious ooo! Have u been posted, which State and Lg is that?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Pls add me on any NPower group chat....08067094114
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by passiondoh01: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
This Npower ppl r just a bunch of confused individuals. Asked us 2 come 4 verification by 8am bt til now dem neva start. Which way naija!

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Sammyblaq(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Abia state Npower goons...which way?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jellybabee(f): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
okooloyun1:
This is serious ooo! Have u been posted, which State and Lg is that?
Ogun state, abk north
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2016
We at kaduna state N power. We are still waiting for them to deploy us after the stress they put us tru.. Kaduna state govt with I.T.K
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by senhorita: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2016
Pls add me to oyo npower WhatAssp group. 08138438066
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by wizzprince(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
AFOLABI11408:
Kogi adavi npower pls wat is happening ooooo,,,,am in lagos dont know when to come down. Help ur broda ooo
did you do the general screening @ okene
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jozzee1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
NPower 30k will begin to roll in soon. Would you depend solely on the FG's 30k? Never put all your eggs in one basket. Look for other means of making money for yourself.
Check my signature.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by senhorita: 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
Pls add me in oyo Npower Whatsapp forum. 08138438066
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by godfrey01(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
who got this too..please mention me

You are urgently requested to come to CSDA, Rayfied road, with original and photocopy of your credentials by 8AM on 20/12/16 ONLY for N-Power verification.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by aphrodisiac(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
godfrey01:
who got this too..please mention me

You are urgently requested to come to CSDA, Rayfied road, with original and photocopy of your credentials by 8AM on 20/12/16 ONLY for N-Power verification.
My sister told me she got it too. She lives in Rock Haven. I though they have conducted verification already? Please, what is your educational qualification? Hers is NCE.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by godfrey01(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
aphrodisiac:

My sister told me she got it too. She lives in Rock Haven. I though they have conducted verification already? Please, what is your educational qualification? Hers is NCE.

HND....
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by benardj3(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
am in jos north too....and I have not done d verification...........pls any info? I have BSc
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Any info about kaduna deployment?? We have already done verification buh awaiting deplpyment. They should do quick and send the lists to abuja. Waiting for the stipend dis week sha
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by cisca53(f): 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
I want to re -deploy what's the first step
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Mrrespect(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2016
cisca53:
I want to re -deploy what's the first step

Hope u knw once u did redeployment it won't b in this current phase, u ve to wait for the next phase nd how certain Re u Dat there Wud b next phase?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by MORNDEW(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Any info about Obio/Akpor verification?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Any latest on N power?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Jidibia(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
DrTims:
Any info about kaduna deployment?? We have already done verification buh awaiting deplpyment. They should do quick and send the lists to abuja. Waiting for the stipend dis week sha
lol... we only have today and tomorrow and maybe saturday ( Xmas watch night) to receive our stipends as promised by the Federal Government. And if they fail to fulfill their promise then I will never take this APC govt seriously again. Enough of all the mouth actions, all we need is practical not talk talk.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
U were know.... APC and talk be like Rice and beans.....
Jidibia:

lol... we only have today and tomorrow and maybe saturday ( Xmas watch night) to receive our stipends as promised by the Federal Government. And if they fail to fulfill their promise then I will never take this APC govt seriously again. Enough of all the mouth actions, all we need is practical not talk talk.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by dewalt(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2016
why is it taking these people a whole month to prepare voucher or has any state been paid? pls anyone with update info should share it with us. thank you
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jossybi: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2016
humilitypays:
After seeing the people that got selected for this N-power programme and those that weren't selected, I came to the conclusion that Nigeria is going nowhere!

Majority of the people selected for this N-Power stuff are working class Nigerians.

Most of the youths that deserve this were not selected, which makes me to ask: what criteria did they use to select the successful applicants?

I thought they said they would use BVN to check applicants' bank accounts to know the inflow of cash into their account?

The organizers just ended up selecting rich Nigerians and abandoning the poor youths that needed this programme to earn a living, too bad.

Why didn't they liaise with Nigerian Pension managers, and also use BVN to screen applicants to know their true employment status before making final selection

In fact, everything about Buhari's government has been a total hoax and Osinbajo failed in this programme!

How Did They Fail in This Programme?

1. There was no enough awareness to get most Nigerian unemployed youths aware before the application was closed!

So mostly gainfully employed people with constant access to the internet knew about it and applied!

Mistake number 1!

2. Majority of the successful applicants are working and earning good income self, kai, Naija! Lol

‎FG should better stop this nonsense free money they want to share to people that don't need it and start afresh and ensure they screen applicants well by working with Pension managers and using BVN to make sure all successful applicants are truly unemployed and needy!
that's just your view and how far you can see. Try to make your investigation well before making post as this.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by iksolo: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2016
This government matter don tire person Weller. Imagine 25th pass my domot yesternight without a sign of Npower stipend, hahahhahaha sha I am still consoling myself
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lolz.. Well they said tomorrow, lets see what happens
iksolo:
This government matter don tire person Weller. Imagine 25th pass my domot yesternight without a sign of Npower stipend, hahahhahaha sha I am still consoling myself
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by DrTims(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Well they said tomorrow, lets see what happens before these week runs out.
dewalt:
why is it taking these people a whole month to prepare voucher or has any state been paid? pls anyone with update info should share it with us. thank you
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Engineer2447: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
DrTims:
Well they said tomorrow, lets see what happens before these week runs out.
No one will get any kobo, until all the rest of the States had finished the VERIFICATION and possibly deployed applicants,,,,, then you'll starting thinking about the alert,
otherwise....
All this commotion was caused by these states that failed to start verifying their applicants in time.....

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by boxypane(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2016
postings have been released in Kogi state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

BEDC Dragnet Test.... / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.