Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal (165531 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by quintybabe(f): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
AutosBay:
Which browser is that?
Chrome
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jamiu247(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mine is 07089285142.....Lagos State, Alimosho LGA.. ..
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
I logged in under health only to see volunteer teacher under my name. I used my phone number for username and firs name for password. any one with the same issue? I sent them a mail though.

2 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by sandeiwhite: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Has anybody gotten sms? I didn't get any sms but I checked online is dat the reason I can't login
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by BARAJ92(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
humilitypays:
After seeing the people that got selected for this N-power programme and those that weren't selected, I came to the conclusion that Nigeria is going nowhere!

Majority of the people selected for this N-Power stuff are working class Nigerians.

Most of the youths that deserve this were not selected, which makes me to ask: what criteria did they use to select the successful applicants?

I thought they said they would use BVN to check applicants' bank accounts to know the inflow of cash into their account?

The organizers just ended up selecting rich Nigerians and abandoning the poor youths that needed this programme to earn a living, too bad.
‎
Why didn't they liaise with Nigerian Pension managers, and also use BVN to screen applicants to know their true employment status before making final selection

In fact, everything about Buhari's government has been a total hoax and Osinbajo failed in this programme!

How Did They Fail in This Programme?

1. There was no enough awareness to get most Nigerian unemployed youths aware before the application was closed!

So mostly gainfully employed people with constant access to the internet knew about it and applied!

Mistake number 1!

2. Majority of the successful applicants are working and earning good income self, kai, Naija! Lol

‎FG should better stop this nonsense free money they want to share to people that don't need it and start afresh and ensure they screen applicants well by working with Pension managers and using BVN to make sure all successful applicants are truly unemployed and needy!
. You are absolutely ignorance, It was on all jobsites, social media, The date was even extended. How sure are you that those working class are being paid to their account. So it is only the working class that have access to the internet,
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by adudu208(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by quintybabe(f): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Please i would like to know if those people that were able to login got a sms or not. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jospepper(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
quintybabe:
Please i would like to know if those people that were able to login got a sms or not. Thanks
I was able to log in though I didn't receive SMS or email. I used my email address as username and surname (in small letters) as password.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by wizzprince(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
jideflash:
How much is d salary again. If I offer such to a staff, they will run away. Interns still needed tho. Career@flashitsolutions.com
i am interested in been an intern please
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by BARAJ92(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Heineken:
bro mine is N community... Can I click on the teach... And also is it only the bank account details?
please how did you login
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Integrafamoo: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
@UMA11: try it with your other names
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by azelab: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=humilitypays post=51255997]After seeing the people that got selected for this N-power programme and those that weren't selected, I came to the conclusion that Nigeria is going nowhere!

Majority of the people selected for this N-Power stuff are working class Nigerians.

Most of the youths that deserve this were not selected, which makes me to ask: what criteria did they use to select the successful applicants?

I thought they said they would use BVN to check applicants' bank accounts to know the inflow of cash into their account?

The organizers just ended up selecting rich Nigerians and abandoning the poor youths that needed this programme to earn a living, too bad.
‎
Why didn't they liaise with Nigerian Pension managers, and also use BVN to screen applicants to know their true employment status before making final selection

In fact, everything about Buhari's government has been a total hoax and Osinbajo failed in this programme!
How Did They Fail in This Programme?
fear God
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by ifusat(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
I have been able to log in,buh it's showing connect to social media Facebook twitter
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by stone07(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Is a waste of time and energy posting of diff suggestion on how to log in.All d suggestions does not work.i beliv d problem is from d admin site.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Heineken(m): 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
BARAJ92:
please how did you login
use ur phone number as ur username and password use ur surname....
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Heineken(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
queenjuli:
I logged in under health only to see volunteer teacher under my name. I used my phone number for username and firs name for password. any one with the same issue? I sent them a mail though.
what dd u apply for then? Teach or health?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by evansjeff(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
ifusat:
I have been able to log in,buh it's showing connect to social media Facebook twitter
how did you login
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Slaveman343: 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Iolite:

Please where you able to update? Cos am seeing same here.
Yes ma. I went through twitter and had to sign up for an acc before proceeding.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by edunson(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
I was told to keep wait if you have not got there sms. So kindly wait for them because the sms contain the instruction where you can update your npvc
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by jamiu247(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
stone07:
I have tried all possible ways to login but still receiving invalid username or password.
Have you received the SMS? If not, wait until you get yours before proceeding to the npvn portal...
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by hero2000: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tino86:
Exactly, u just took it from my mouth. I am just tired of this country. I applied but was not sent a test SMS. I still don't know their criteria for test selection. They just called already employes citizens and the unemployed like that us who should have been their focal point where just ignore and left to their own faith. It virtually clear to me that this nation is dead.

Please stop the belly aching. Because you were not selected, hence the whole process is a sham! The same mentality our politicians have!

For your info, they selected just 200,000. So it means probability of selecting you is reduced.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mukhcech(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
rumilicious:

You'll tell me how it's your business. I don't blame you sha, I posted this to help people having problems but I know people like you will always try to look for trouble where there's none. Try and respect yourself please

Leave the trouble maker with his mischief.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
nazablossom:
My sister didn't write the test but was selected, I'm so happy for her cos she really needed it
ARE YOU SURE SHE DIDNT TAKE THE TEST OR SOME1 TOOK IT FOR HER WITHOUT HER KNOWING?
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by IamPrince1: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Abeg o what is going on with this log in issue. Some can log in on the same portal with the right log in details while others can not. Hmmmm. This guyz should do better than this, av complained to them, and suggested that they do something about security/privacy issues when login in. Anyone can log into your account b4 you and might hold you at ransome maybe by changing your password. I can't believe when I just decided to try someone else's phone number and surname (coz mine wasnt going through) and I was able to log into the person's account just like that. I don't even know the guy, just got his details here on nairaland
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
queenjuli:
yu saw volunteer teacher under ur name doesnt mean yu were selected for teaching. every one that applied as a graduate including agro has voluteer teacher under their names. go and check the list.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Chuvin22:
yu saw volunteer teacher under ur name doesnt mean yu were selected for teaching. every one that applied as a graduate including agro has voluteer teacher under their names. go and check the list.
thanks
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
pls i have one question. is there anyone here who got second class lower in a health related course of study from a university that was shortlisted under n-power health??
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Eddy2010(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
For those still seeing connect to social media, Facebook Twitter, what I did just now was to click twitter, signed in my account, permitted the app to use my account, then it brought. me back to the first page with an option to proceed. Clicked proceed. Brought me straight to my page. Am in my page right now. Catching some fun. Updated Account. Watching some video lessons on teaching stuff. The guys no try but tried sha..

3 Likes

Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by mayour450(f): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
For those interested in contacting them.
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by donejossy87(f): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
So one need t wait for d mail or sms b4 using ds page? http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login/
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Mopricelezz(f): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Slaveman343:
when you logged in what was the first thing you saw pls. Cos i am seeing enrol social media: fb or twitter and nothing else

Try and check through my posts, i posted some screenshots. Cant get them now cos i am not with my phone
Re: Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal by Mopricelezz(f): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kazrem:

I used that but to no avail. Are you Npower applicant?

Maybe they are still working on it. Yes i am an applicant

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.