Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion (560 Views)

Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion by NnajiLannister(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pope Francis, who is the 266th and current Pope of the Roman Catholic Church, has granted all priests the power to forgive abortion, a right previously reserved for bishops in most parts of the world. He said:

‘I henceforth grant to all priests, in virtue of their ministry, the faculty to absolve those who have committed the sin of procured abortion.
The provision I had made in this regard, limited to the duration of the Extraordinary Holy Year, is hereby extended.’
Read more at:
http://mystoriesofeverthig..com.ng/2016/11/pope-francis-grant-all-catholic-priests.html?m=1

Re: Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion by talktonase(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Who gave him power to forgive sin?
Re: Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion by Peacetemi: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
How did this even happen?
Has he become God?
Where did he get the power?
So preists now forgive sins undecided
This is as funny as it is annoying cheesy
Re: Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion by Young03(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
nonsense
Re: Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion by mrmrmister: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin grin
gods of Men
Re: Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion by project8(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
jokers
Re: Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion by thesicilian: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hahaha. When I was young, I used to think it was God who forgives sins. (That's assuming abortion is even a sin)
Re: Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion by mankan2k7(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
A man taking d place of God

who u be?
Re: Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion by EHMIR(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Christianity as a whole is a joke.

I wont be suprised in the future,if this his over zealous act is included in the bible,then attribute it to God
Re: Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Since when did priests have the power to forgive abortion
Re: Pope Francis Grant All Catholic Priests Power To Forgive Abortion by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 22, 2016
Says the person whose religion constitutes 99.999% of all the terrorists the world has ever known.
EHMIR:
Christianity as a whole is a joke.

I wont be suprised in the future,if this his over zealous act is included in the bible,then attribute it to God

(1) (Reply)

Smaller But Stronger! / Don't Ignore To Read / Proof Of Existence Of God Through Biblical Archeological Findings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.