Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Dating Your Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Your Boss (2011 Views)

Signs You Are Dating Your Potential Wife / Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? / Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Your Boss by JamaicanQT(f): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
would u do it? and why you would or wouldnt?
Re: Dating Your Boss by smooooooth: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
pls u look rily pretty, dnt waste ur life dating ur old pot belle boss. there are many young fine men around like me tongue
Re: Dating Your Boss by JamaicanQT(f): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
lmao its just a general question lovely grin grin grin
Re: Dating Your Boss by smooooooth: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2009
JamaicanQT:

lmao its just a general question lovely grin grin grin

ok, cos u got me worried there, a pretty lady like u shld be dating a young cute guy like me. wink
Re: Dating Your Boss by JamaicanQT(f): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
but still u dont know how old i am or my boss, bosses aren't always some old gits
Re: Dating Your Boss by smooooooth: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2009
JamaicanQT:

but still u dont know how old i am or my boss, bosses aren't always some old gits

i av seen ur pics, and can guess ur age. and we both kn this boss we talking about is one of those old gits.
Re: Dating Your Boss by jaybee3(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2009
Quit trying bro. she ain't interested.
She has eyes set only on the jackpot.
i just hope this boss is the ceo of goldman sachs
Re: Dating Your Boss by smooooooth: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
jay bee:

Quit trying bro. she ain't interested.
She has eyes set only on the jackpot.
i just hope this boss is the ceo of goldman sachs

ow do u know? who call u hia.
nway she so hot to quit trying
hey pretty, ow bout sending moi a mail smiley.
catch ya later! ikemanya@yahoo.com
Re: Dating Your Boss by Tstark(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2009
smooooooth:

pls u look rily pretty, dnt waste your life dating your old pot belle boss. there are many young fine men around like me tongue

Knucklehead Nucca, what makes you think that's her picture on her profile? If you cant answer her question can you pls shut up!!
Re: Dating Your Boss by Abbeycity4(f): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
@Topic
hell no!!!! i can't date my boss 4anything i mean anything!!!!
Re: Dating Your Boss by Abbeycity4(f): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2009
Tstark:

Knucklehead Nucca, what makes you think that's her picture on her profile? If you cant answer her question can you pls shut up!!

lol i tire o! cheesy
Re: Dating Your Boss by JamaicanQT(f): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
well that pic is me, however thats not the point, for those who wouldnt date their boss, why wouldnt you?
Re: Dating Your Boss by Pharoh: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2009
Abbey_city:

lol i tire o! cheesy

So i should start thinking twice about yours as well? grin

@Post Well it is not advisable unless we are both single and unattached but otherwise no ooo. When it goes bad it really goes bad for you dating your boss.
Re: Dating Your Boss by TheHenrys(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
@jamaican QT,
I guess your boss is married?so why will u date him and it doesn't give u any hint of respect,you will lose self respect if you colleagues get to know.
Re: Dating Your Boss by Ben13: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2009
Dating a Boss doesn't make any sense undecided
Re: Dating Your Boss by JamaicanQT(f): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
boss isnt married and has no kids, he's 36 in fact
Re: Dating Your Boss by TheHenrys(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
@JamaicanQT,
guess you have made up your mind already,you don't need our input then,its not just good n not encouraged at all?how old are you then?
Re: Dating Your Boss by Ben13: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2009
JamaicanQT:

boss isnt married and has no kids, he's 36 in fact

you already decided? why bringing it on hia?
Re: Dating Your Boss by jaybee3(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
if the scenario is dat it's a one man business then nothing wrong with that

but then again dating a boss in the UK is different from dating a boss in naija.
i am sure your boss is not victimizing you as they do in naija and he sure wouldn't be mad enough to do something that threatens his source of livelihood (getting sued for sexual harassment).
Point is if he his asking you out, he his most probably into you.

On the flip side though, r u comfortable seeing your man 24/7? will you be comfortable with criticism? will you be comfortable separating business and pleasure at key periods?
if both y'all can be matured abt it then give it a go.

I wouldn't do it unless it's just a random sampling swagga
Re: Dating Your Boss by JamaicanQT(f): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
have decide on anything, its not a one man business, its for a well know british bank,
Re: Dating Your Boss by TheHenrys(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2009
you don't need our help,i'm sure you are already going out with him,
Re: Dating Your Boss by iice(f): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2009
Depends on how levelheaded people can be undecided

BTW. . .i'm drooling over that agusta kiss kiss
Re: Dating Your Boss by mrperfect(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
No tryan ooo
Re: Dating Your Boss by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2009
Boss/employee relationships generally don't end on happy notes. There is always some sort of 'hatred' dat develops. From wat I know ladies don't like being bossed around by their men n then u want a relationship wit your boss? Do u think u can cope with a romantic relationship in the office environment?
Re: Dating Your Boss by smooooooth: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2009
Tstark:

Abbey_city:

lol i tire o! cheesy

why cant some peeps shine, unless they get in some else's lite. i just cant understand.
Re: Dating Your Boss by Ben13: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2009
Smoooooth pls tell the poster to stay away from her Boss. grin
Re: Dating Your Boss by smooooooth: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
Ben-10:

Smoooooth pls tell the poster to stay away from her Boss. grin

ben i av been trying to o. i even suggested a better person to date, grin but some obstacles hia wont make her see road o. cheesy
Re: Dating Your Boss by Fiona0007: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
Poster said her boss is not married.
But still I don't think it is a good idea dating the boss when you are working in the same department too.  if this relationship is serious and sincere, consider change your job before that out of work relationship affects your working relationship and consequences if you broke up with him.
Re: Dating Your Boss by JamaicanQT(f): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2009
Oh some people are actully taking the topic serously while other are taking mickey, anyways if i choose to become serious with him will have to transfer to another branch, He's very strick but not bossy with me (never have) when we're in the office its all professional, so its not like how some people make it seems
Re: Dating Your Boss by smooooooth: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
sincerely its not good to date ur colleagues, the after feelings if things dnt work aint good. i've been involved with 2 ladies in my office at diff times, in depts different from mine, yet the after effect isnt good. sometimes i dnt feel like coming to work these days. pls dnt try it, and urs is even worse, u guys are in same dept. not nice.
Re: Dating Your Boss by JamaicanQT(f): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
funny enough we had a fall out as he thought i was still hooking up with my ex, and he didnt speak to me for about two days, he ignored me when i went to work only time spoke to me was when he was handing out tasks, but things are back to normal now,
Re: Dating Your Boss by BoredAtWor: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2009
JamaicanQT:

funny enough we had a fall out as he thought i was still hooking up with my ex,  and he didnt speak to me for about two days,  he ignored me when i went to work only time spoke to me was when he was handing out tasks,  but things are back to normal now,

JamaicanQT are you Jamaican ? lol

Go to my tread,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-346778.0.html

And introduce yourself :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejections! / Marriage Confusion, House Please Advise. / How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.