Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" (47159 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W / Fayose On His Knees As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Him(pics) / Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by jonhemma11: 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
#Gov Fayose was on Splash FM, Ibadan today.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I thank you for the opportunity given me(by Splash FM) to speak with the people.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I run a seamless relationship with members of EKHA, I have their support 100%. We run the government together.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: Ekiti is the only state where only PDP occupies all of the political space, that shows strength and I am living in my state to make sure I leave it better than I met it.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: To borrow is not the issue, managing it is it, if we borrow #30bn to fund 2017 budget, how much are we going to borrow to finance 2018 budget.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I didn't tell people of Ghana to vote a particular person, I have only told them to look before they leap so they don't enter one chance as it is our case in Nigeria.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: (On Obanikoro's allegation) No one questions a sitting governor, EFCC should wait till am through in 2018.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I am divinely anointed for a time like this. Am ordained to come and speak against this oppression by the Buhari administration.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: We are on a mission to defeat fear, I live for the people. I am not a member of the APC and I will never be. APC is not a party to join.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: Politicians are humble when they are looking for votes, that's not my style, I am always with the people.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: In Ekiti, I belong to the street, I belong to the commoners.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: To some of my people, listening to them is enough, they know I can't solve it all but they appreciate my attention.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: Propaganda Isn't the truth, APC is running this country through propaganda. $29bn is the amount Buhari met in the foreign reserve, Excess crude account was over $2bn. Now foreign reserve has dropped to $24bn. I am against them borrowing about $30bn that will leave us indebted perpetually.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I am against any government borrowing beyond its tenure.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: To borrow is not the issue, managing it is it, if we borrow #30b to fund 2017 budget, how much are we going to borrow to finance 2018 budget

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I run a seamless relationship with members of EKHA, I have their support 100%. We run the government together.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: Ekiti is the only state where only PDP occupies all of the space, that shows strength and I am living in my state to make sure I leave it better than I met it.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: (On Obanikoro's allegation) No one questions a sitting governor, EFCC should wait till am through in 2018.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: (On Ali Modu Sheriff), I served with Ali Modu Sheriff when I was governor in 2003, I thought a former governor would perform well as a party chief, I got to know he had ambition to contest the presidency in 2019, I discussed with him and when I discovered he won't change, I backed out.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: Ali Modu Sheriff has become an instrument of destruction in the hands of the APC.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: This is my message to the president, power is transient.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: (Outcome of Ibadan meeting with other south west governors) It was a successful deliberation. We discussed how to improve our economy regardless of what political parties we belong.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: We discussed Yoruba oneness, I don't belong to Tinubu’s party but we shouldn't allow them give him the Awolowo treatment. We must not allow other tribes destroy Yoruba land, it's about protecting Yoruba's interest.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: I have not said am contesting any position, I thank God for the opportunity given me, all the same, if am asked to serve the people, I will hearken their voice. I will even perform better than those in Aso Rock presently.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: (People calling in)Hunger knows no party, people's rights are being trampled upon, when we get to the bridge about accusations, we will cross it.

#FayoseOnSplashFM: The same horrible economic situation we found ourselves in 1984 is the same we are experiencing in 2016, it has to do with the leadership.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/fayose-on-splash-fm-ibadan-today-we-are.html

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by odiyaka(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
well said

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Young03(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fayose Nwannedinamba 1 of Igbo land.

226 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by FSBoperator: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fayose is a Nairalander

55 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by meezynetwork(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fayose!!! This man is fearless and talks too much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Alariwo2: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
But where is the Queen of Nairaland politics section.. her royal highness modath

I've not been seeing her in action for a while now.. your highness please don't starve us of your finesse

6 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
I am divinely anointed for a time like this. Am ordained to come and speak against this oppression by the Buhari administration.

We are on a mission to defeat fear, I live for the people. I am not a member of the APC and I will never be. APC is not a party to join.

Ali Modu Sheriff has become an instrument of destruction in the hands of the APC.

We discussed Yoruba oneness, I don't belong to Tinubu’s party but we shouldn't allow them give him the Awolowo treatment. We must not allow other tribes destroy Yoruba land, it's about protecting Yoruba's interest.

I have not said am contesting any position, I thank God for the opportunity given me, all the same, if am asked to serve the people, I will hearken their voice. I will even perform better than those in Aso Rock presently

In Ekiti, I belong to the street, I belong to the commoners.

Fayose is good at making populist statements, unfortunately, some retards on Nairaland thinks he means all he said. Take a careful study of all his submission, nowhere has he offered alternative policies or solution to our present predicament.

All he did was to blame Sherrif, Buhari.

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
No one questions a sitting governor, EFCC should wait till am through in 2018.

But you can question a sitting President without waiting for his tenure to elapse in 2019?

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by oluwamile(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
I stand with bola

6 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Drazeen(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Stupid man

8 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by JesusmyGod1: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by fergieboy: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Afonjas be like

65 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Lexusgs430: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
He was as composed as ever in the interview and to callers............ He invited us all to Ekiti to see all the lovely work he is undertaking. Ekiti people over to you. How is Ifayose performing?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by yomibelle(f): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
FayoseOnSplashFM: (On Obanikoro's allegation) No one questions a sitting governor, EFCC should wait till am through in 2018.

Dis man sef ehn

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
From China to radio stations to aso rock (when buhari wasn't around) and still buhari acts like fayose doesn't exist......and it really pains fayose

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by itsIYKE(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Afonja sophisticated SH!T!!!!!.......amala sophistication

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by danemenike: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
"I will even perform better than those in Aso Rock presently"..... Fayose

5 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
j
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by tiwasiaife(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
God bless oshokomole.
Power is transient Bihari and Amechi and Daura should take note.One day will be one day.

21 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by baby124: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fayose the rabble rouser. This is all strategy for 2019

4 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Ilovewetpussy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fayose the only afonja hero

17 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by wristbangle: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ragnnar:
Good for him.
we warned them.
Mynd44, for how long as we gonna endure these set of barbarians here. There is no coherence between his moronic comment/picture and that of the OP's content. These kind of spiteful and bigotry comments has loomed on this great forum for too long.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by iykedare(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Good for him
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Opharhe: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Well, i understand that protecting Tinubu is the aim. But are Yorubas not over-hyping this thing?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by NaijaMutant(f): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Tinubu actually deserves it undecided

8 Likes

Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by nnamdismart: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Not for sale
Re: Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" by Bimpe29: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Don't worry na, EFCC is patiently waiting until d last day of ur tenure. Then u will be told as well that power is transient.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikwerre - Igbo - 22 MISINFORMATION ON IGBOS / Lai Mohammed Assumes Office As Minister Of Information And Culture (Photos) / What Is Atiku Abubakar's Highest Educational Qualification?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.