Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form (15976 Views)

Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / Pls,anyone Wth Informatn Abut Oou Post Ume 4 D 2009/2010 Session. I Scored 223 And I Choosed Pharmac / UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by ade4prof: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
http://oou.recordsoft.org/RecordSoftAdmission/

wish u all the best and still layed ur belief of merit admission and not second batch or supplementary admission

Make sure u merit it and The Our Lord Jesus Christ, the Begineer and the end will accomplished ur admission in oou

Say Amen ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by estilo(f): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
@adeprof, did you reside in Ago Iwoye side?

Can you help me to get the Post Ume Form?

Await your reply.

Esther
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by ekans2008: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2009
Please i was at the bank[o.o.u micro finance bank] today to obtain the form then after paying the amount they now said i should come back on Monday for my pin number.please nairalanders is that how you get yours
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by muraqworld: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2009
Am already on this website page http://oou.recordsoft.org/RecordSoftAdmission/ but still not cleared on what next to click on. Can anyone Please
instruct me on the procedure to fill the form.
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 06, 2009
According to the instructions on the site, if you are on the site for the first time i.e you've not registered b4, just enter your jamb reg no in the space provided and leave the password space alone then click sign in.
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by shek4mike: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2009
guy i have entered my registration no. on the username space and also left the password page blank. but still it is telling me that authentication failed. help me oooo.
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by ade4prof: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2009
i too, i enter my registration number and click login, it appear thesame thing tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, pls help us ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what is the password or no password
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by ade4prof: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2009
Pls nairaland's member, someone told me that the oou post e-registration is only respoding in Ogun state and not lagos state, how true is it, pls i need ur assistance ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and pls give us the proper step to sign for how post ume registration.

Thanks and Remain Bless
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by Raylight2(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2009
Urgent Please

I am having problem registering. Its showing 'User Authentication Failed' what do I do
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by ade4prof: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2009
I too is having problem with my registration , pls should we do ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, It appears "Anthentication User"

Who else have done his e-registration of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by muraqworld: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
have just tried the instructions, by trying to log in with my reg no: but it 'User Authentication Failed. Can anyone please explain what is the cause of this.
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by muraqworld: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
Or is it only at the school cafe can someone do this?
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by simababe(f): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
can anyone dat did not pick unad write the exam. pls i need help
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by Raylight2(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2009
OOU post ume registration site is oou.recordsoft.org/postumeform

Fill all the sections on the left
1. Personal details
2. Qualification
3. Upload Passport

Options on the right is to view your enterings.

For help 08065991474

Modified Today 7th/11/2009
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by muraqworld: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
Please try and visit the site which you have just provided for me. http://www.oou.recordsoft.org/postumeform

It does not open

Name Error: The domain name does not exist.

http://www.oou.recordsoft.org/postumeform

Please reconfirmed and send it to me again, here my yahoo id

hapyfestilo1@yahoo.com
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by shonesky(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders, pls explain in full details of this OOU Post Ume forms and website cos am new on this wondaful world and need ur xplanation on this cos am tired of the way OOU is doin among oda institutions, Tanx friends
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by muraqworld: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
Visit the website and see what am talking about.

http://oou.recordsoft.org/RecordSoftAdmission//

I inserted my reg no as instructed and log in but it does not open
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by shuni05: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2009
go to http://oou.recordsoft.org/postumeform/

do not add www. at the beginin of the site,

thanks
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by muraqworld: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
registration no :*
confirmation no :*
receipt no :*
amount :* 2300
date :* 2009-11-06

ohh ok, thanks. But still i have a problem again with the site. I fill all the required details and still it told me that,,,,,,,, This student has not paid the POST UME FEES

Do you experience this?. Have paid and i have my form with me right now, Please help. have been online since morning
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by ade4prof: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
Still appear to me, that this candidate have not paid post ume fees,

what is happening in school so called oou , is this frutration ro what

Pls Nairaland's Help Us ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what is our next step.
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by lade01: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
You have to wait for 24hrs for ur pin to be activated b4 you can use it , if it comes out the same, you can lodge a complain at the point of purchase
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by muraqworld: 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
God!. I purchase that on the 4th November, so it over 48hours.
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by Raylight2(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2009
You need not wait for 24hrs before using your pin

Try using 2000 instead of 2300 as amount (No Naira Sign included).
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by ade4prof: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2009
My advice to u nairaland's is that take ur pin to the school and filled it, u don't have to wait 4 24 hour , pls is ur life , take it back to the school, oou is some how playing fraud in this process of filling form.
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by muraqworld: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2009
2000 as the amount which i paid instead of 2300, ahve just try that it show d same result:::::: This student has not paid the POST UME FEES

Well, God Pass Dem.

I will just have to go to oou cafe to do this. Guess it will be easier
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by ade4prof: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2009
OOU POST UME FILLING OF E-REGISTRATION OUTSIDE OR WITHIN ACROSS THE COUNTRY THAT IS NOT RESPONDING, IS A FRUADULENT ACT AND IF NOT BECAREFUL WILL BE REPORTED TO EFCC NET.

MY ADVICE TO IS THAT TRAVELLED DOWN TO OOU AND FILLED UR FORM

GOD HELP US OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by bobteey: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2009
I don't know what is going on with the OOU Online Post Ume Form it no just working i have paid for the Pin last week Wednesday and i was given the Pin today and i try filling the form online but it was keep bring this (This student has not paid the POST UME FEES). Please Advice? Anyone who has successfull registered his/her own?

Thanks Pal

Looking for a positive answer soon
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by tunddy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
pls what is going with record soft of oou,it tells me i have not paid for the post ume card,pls any assistance.pls make it snappy,it's closing today.thanks.
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by Raylight2(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
I don't know what is going on with the OOU Online Post Ume Form it no just working i have paid for the Pin last week Wednesday and i was given the Pin today and i try filling the form online but it was keep bring this (This student has not paid the POST UME FEES). Please Advice? Anyone who has successfull registered his/her own?

pls what is going with record soft of oou,it tells me i have not paid for the post ume card,pls any assistance.pls make it snappy,it's closing today.thanks.

I have done mine using 2000 and not 2300 it went through ones. 300 is bank charges (remember). So it shouldn't be 2300.
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by donimali: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
It is actualy working fine. Make sure your CONFIRMATION number is 23 digits. And your RECEIPT NO is 15 digits. And your REGISTRATION NO is your Ume number which is 8 digits and 2 alphabets. Then the fee should be 2000 {not more than, not less than} without naira sign. But i didn't see the specific date that of the exam and the centre.
Re: This Is Oou Post Ume Website For Filling Of E-application Form by rasaq4proj: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2009
my name Adedayo, i sat 4 d oou post ume exam, but i was unable to fill d post ume form before d exam, because i got d form late. i was ask 2 fill d form after d exam by d lecturers, but d site recordsoft.org 4 POST UME is not openning, whwat do i do plz cry plz if u have any information or idea to offer just flash me 07069332998.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UI, LASU, UNILAG Ranked Among Top 800 World Universities By Times Higher (THE) / Strike: FG And University Workers' Meeting Ends In A Deadlock / JAMB To Extend Registration Deadline As Candidates Grapple With Difficulties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.