Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section (1460 Views)

FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by IAmOged(f): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2016
WHAT IS ROMANCE? :
romance/rə(ʊ)ˈmans,ˈrəʊmans/
noun
1. a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.
2. a quality or feeling of mystery, excitement, and remoteness from everyday

WHAT IS ROMANCE SECTION?:

[b]Romance section : Discuss dating, courtship, and romance in marriage.

But whats going on here right now-all i see is
DISSING/BASHING up and down.....its no longer romance section where our romantic skills and knowledges should have being developed

Pls the Mods should Renamed this polluted Romance section to DISSING/BASHING/WAR ZONE SECTION.....or on extreme "aequum"- kukumally brand here "NAIRALANDERS GONE WILD" SECTION -a themed broad passway to total WEREISM propono on here.

Everyone now thinks untill you bash or diss; you aint making sense or being in d league.
Naso one boy dey abusive me untop say we dey argue Men Superiority or not.....instead of being civil with corrections or chipins...Na bash he dey bash me....
Infact all d leaguez and groups on this forum are nothing but warring Nazis and axis allies....not trust worthy, betrayer against doctrines of being brothers keeper....Now tell me whats their usefulness?....Naso one nigga dey complain gimme say his contacts and offline life was leaked to rival group...abeg isnt dat a backstab?so many backstabs....
[/b]

Respect to D Great artistic wordicians on here; likes of TSOM, LEZZ,POSTMAN, Joseph and so who has been blessed with topnortch skill in wordsforging.....
abeg....kiddos here are emulating you guys in a bad way and as d patrons of good lexical "shashamoras"....
i think you need to set d record straight and flush all dis misplaced upcoming dissers- selfdubbed 4 star wordsmith rating who cannot diss without involving sombori progeny....wetin sef......

Wey dem mods...
Pls inaugurate "DISSES SERVERs PROSECUTOR"DSP.....with fast military alacrity to tackle all dis progeny bashing flying up and down.....Na God i take beg una...

5 Likes

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 22, 2016
Word man wen no get pikin at 40 cheesy , all na play and flenjoyment

1 Like

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:42am On Nov 22, 2016
grin

Or they should add another section just for Dissing and Bashing...

Sometimes, romance section is aint romantic anymore.. It become a graveyard for those who want to kill someone online or simply bcoz a lot of Nigerians are not fond of love and being loved as they spit nothing but hatred... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 22, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Sometimes, romance section is aint romantic anymore.. It become a graveyard for those who want to kill someone online or simply bcoz a lot of Nigerians are not fond of love and being loved as they spit nothing but hatred... lipsrsealed
my own no be hate oooooo
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by CentaurXV(m): 1:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by IAmOged(f): 1:52am On Nov 22, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Yes ooo.....all i see these days are different monickers with kill dis...kill dat....you will see monics like drivekiller....jiggerkiller...killersnake...tractorkiller....killergun....bombkiller...even suicidebomberkiller....whats dis all about? is dat d latest terrorists gimmicks in town now?....Mods should even start investigating each monics......

and less i forget....

pls comot dat "alot".of nigerians from dre.....
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by Draei: 2:08am On Nov 22, 2016

..at this very dark hour?
itz ohk, i watch..
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:32am On Nov 22, 2016
IAmOged:

Yes ooo.....all i see these days are different monickers with kill dis...kill dat....you will see monics like drivekiller....jiggerkiller...killersnake...tractorkiller....killergun....bombkiller...even suicidebomberkiller....whats dis all about? is dat d latest terrorists gimmicks in town now?....Mods should even start investigating each monics......

and less i forget....

Hahahhahahaah! grin

All these e-wars are like gold medals.. This is the thing they want to achieve since they have nothing outside NL.. It's very obvious some kiddos make loud empty noises so disparately juz to get a little attention..

Oh yes u may be right, not a lot of Nigerians are not fond of love and being loved... After all one person can run 5-8 monikers at the same time in one thread. grin
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:46am On Nov 22, 2016
It all boil down to joblessness and lack of home trainin......if they were gainfully employed you won't see them wastin their time bashin and lookin for attention undecided

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 22, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
It all boil down to joblessness and lack of home trainin......if they were gainfully employed you won't see them wastin their time bashin and lookin for attention undecided
that's partly true.
But 1nce they days off comes grin

1 Like

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by IAmOged(f): 2:53am On Nov 22, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahhahahaah! grin

All these e-wars are like gold medals.. This is the thing they want to achieve since they have nothing outside NL.. It's very obvious some kiddos make loud empty noises so disparately juz to get a little attention..

Oh yes u may be right, not a lot of Nigerians are not fond of love and being loved... After all one person can run 5-8 monikers at the same time in one thread. grin

5-8? acct
for what?...on this bashing thing?
that way too much...

and den how did u know? i suspected you also anchor a group or in a leaque cos of ur siggy....

well you just said they dont have work.......thread softly....who knows...dem E- backstab you like dey do oo

1 Like

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:43am On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin ;Di don tire for u Guys u na no de sleep.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by dingbang(m): 3:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Iamoged let us discuss romance cool
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by HIScraziness(m): 4:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Funny enough, I can't imagine myself spending hours online exchanging disses with someone. Most peeps are to blame sha, they post probably everything about them on nairaland and later get twisted around and ridiculed by their online " best friends "

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 22, 2016
There's the Rap section for a reason , but they prefer to do it on romance section
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:48am On Nov 22, 2016
IAmOged:

5-8? acct
for what?...on this bashing thing?
that way too much...

and den how did u know? i suspected you also anchor a group or in a leaque cos of ur siggy....

well you just said they dont have work.......thread softly....who knows...dem E- backstab you like dey do oo

Bashing / e-fights are not my thing... I juz runaway... grin
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by kinggogo: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2016
Whah less do u xpect 4rm biitchhess, dahs wah dey knw hw to do best. Doing dah tells u abouh hw matured dey rili r

How distasteful. Wen i tot we av classy gals here, u c nonsense. D last tin i'll do is to xchange diss with sm1 ova here. It's not worth my tym a sec

1 Like

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by mrblessed(m): 7:44am On Nov 22, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If graveyard is for killing people I wonder what a slaughterhouse represents. Sometimes, the urge to contribute - even when we are not mentally fit or ready - makes us appear dumb or foolish. I had a rough time making meaning out of your post. It was a disaster, replete with kindergarten solecism.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by mrblessed(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahhahahaah! grin

this queen sef. Always struggling with English language. How about typing in your native tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2016
amateurish behavioural traits undecided most people in this section are mowglis that should have been a pariah undecided

pathetic undecided
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by IAmOged(f): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2016
dingbang:
Iamoged let us discuss romance cool

e be like say bullet dey hungry you chop...abi?

1 Like

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by dingbang(m): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2016
IAmOged:

e be like say bullet dey hungry you chop...abi?
taaa mechionu ebaa..
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by IAmOged(f): 11:59am On Nov 22, 2016
dingbang:
taaa mechionu ebaa..

Eleeeribu!

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by IAmOged(f): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
dingbang:
taaa mechionu ebaa..

Eleeeribu!
you are looking for who to.do this with abi?

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by dingbang(m): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
IAmOged:

Eleeeribu!

you are looking for who to.do this with abi?
grin u dey fear my prick grin?
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by Franchise21(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
judeefcc:
my own no be hate oooooo
Urz is hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by IAmOged(f): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
dingbang:
grin u dey fear my prick grin?
huh?...

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by dingbang(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
IAmOged:

huh?...
bite me grin sexy
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by IAmOged(f): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
dingbang:
bite me grin sexy

No be only bite.....na eat i go even eat you cutehector....
but before that.....

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by dingbang(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
IAmOged:

No be only bite.....na eat i go even eat you cutehector....

but before that.....
where would u eat first? cheesy
Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by obontami: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2016
IAmOged:

and less i forget....

What about vaginalTerrorist and pussySmasher

1 Like

Re: Message To The Mods And Warring Wordsmiths About Our Polluted Romance Section by IAmOged(f): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
obontami:

What about vaginalTerrorist and pussySmasher

Haiiii.......pusssy don suffer ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

[Photo] What Is Going On Here? / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Campus Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich!!! / Who Finds It More Difficult To Apologise? The Ladies Or The Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.