Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Fear Of Jazz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fear Of Jazz (2121 Views)

The Day I Started Having The Fear Of Women / Shocking Couple: Is This True Love Or True African Jazz ??? { Must See) / Fear Of Being Disvirgined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Jazz by whitelexi(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
Dude i know is shitting bricks right now cos his pastor called to pray for him after seeing a vision in which some chick was jazzing him. Pastor said as he prayed, all he could see were arrows targetted at this homie, arrows of disappointment, arrows of failure, arrows of long suffering etc.
Dude is being monitored from a mirror according to the pastor, and they can see his every move. Dude is paranoid right now as in - he cant take 3 steps without looking back to check if anyone's about to strike at him. I rushed at him today to greet him by surprise, but dude nearly fainted and warned me seriously before explaining the situation to me.

Dude cannot work out which chick is in question cos he has floored many many many, but maintains that he never hurt any of them and all his relationships have ended mutually and cleanly, but obviously, if we're to take Pastor's words seriously, then probably someone is still hurting after him.

Now he doesnt know what to do. . . Any advice
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Busybody2(f): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
whitelexi:

. . . arrows targetted at this homie, arrows of disappointment, arrows of failure, arrows of long suffering etc.

Lol, had to laugh at this cheesy Whitelexi you nefa tell me say you don turn Pastor so I could come for some laying of hands too cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by whitelexi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2009
Busy_body:

Lol, had to laugh at this cheesy Whitelexi you nefa tell me say you don turn Pastor so I could come for some laying of hands cheesy grin cheesy

Me sef don dey fear women ohhh grin grin grin
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Busybody2(f): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2009
whitelexi:

Me sef don dey fear women ohhh grin grin grin

Wise move wink grin grin grin
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
Well thats what happens when you use and abuse grin You may stumble into a Jazz girl and she may finish your arse. God will not help o! because he didnt condone the between the sheets activities you people were doing tongue,

OFTOPIC.

Lexi I read what you said about me and I know you with another ID attacked me. If that makes you sleep well at night then keep on keeping on. Im really disappointed.
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by iz2much: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
i think he needs to see TB, let him come to synagogue
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Busybody2(f): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ Whitelexi
Your friend in the story has never broken any girl's heart or mistreated any girl so berra start prostrating to Ebonyeyes b4 . . . Whitelexi, be afraid, be very afraid tongue Not saying anything oh, my lips are sealed as usual  lipsrsealed tongue cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by whitelexi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

OFTOPIC.

Lexi I read what you said about me and I know you with another ID attacked me. If that makes you sleep well at night then keep on keeping on. Im really disappointed.

C'monnnnnnnnnnn, i was only playing, that was during the bullet-proof vest yrs, you know? the aim-for-the-head-and-chest-yrs!!! But all those yrs have past, we're in the best yrs now, remember? old things are passed away grin grin grin

Busy_body:

@ Whitelexi
Your friend in the story has never broken any girl's heart or mistreated any girl so berra start prostrating to Ebonyeyes b4 . . . Whitelexi, be afraid, be very afraid tongue Not saying anything oh, my lips are sealed as usual lipsrsealed tongue cheesy grin cheesy

Trust me, I know Ebony well enough to get on her bad side, i've been there but didnt like it much grin grin grin
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Busybody2(f): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2009
whitelexi:

Trust me, I know Ebony well enough to get on her bad side, i've been there but didnt like it much grin grin grin

Okay, I am bored and crave some action, oya look for her trouble again tongue but no hitting below the belt tongue
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2009
So you admit you used your other ID to say that kindergarten bullshit then? Why do guys always fall back on the "Oh why do you have so and so posts within such and such period"?  Is it because they have lost the argument and look a fool so they try their utmost best to make the poster feel bad about themselve? Its a fricking forum for crrissakes and how long people spend on it is no ones business.
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Pharoh: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2009
Let the pastor reveal who is the girl so he can go and beg her.
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by whitelexi(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

So you admit you used your other ID to say that kindergarten bullshit then? Why do guys always fall back on the "Oh why do you have so and so posts within such and such period"?  Is it because they have lost the argument and look a fool so they try their utmost best to make the poster feel bad about themselve? Its a fricking forum for crrissakes and how long people spend on it is no ones business.

No ohhh, i dont know what you're talking about there oh!
I did have a convo with Seeker but it was nothing abusive, i must've misunderstood your initial post oh, no be me - true!

I dont use any other ID, even when whitelexi was blocked, i used Lexiwhite which has now been blocked by admin. . .  You have the wrong man.
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by debest1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ post
The fear of Jazz is the beginning of the end for players!
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
debest1:

@ post
The fear of Jazz is the beginning of the end for players!
Dont even start with prayers hahahaha God has already turned his eye when both parties indulged in the do grin
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2009
whitelexi:

No ohhh, i dont know what you're talking about there oh!
I did have a convo with Seeker but it was nothing abusive, i must've misunderstood your initial post oh, no be me - true!

I dont use any other ID, even when whitelexi was blocked, i used Lexiwhite which has now been blocked by admin. . .  You have the wrong man.

If you say so I guess but I still think it was you or one of your cronies. Like I said if it makes yall feel good at night attacking young girls on a fricking forum, more power to you.
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
What exactly did the pastor advise him to do? Fight darkness with light, surely he's bound to overcome.
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by whitelexi(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

If you say so I guess but I still think it was you or one of your cronies. Like I said if it makes yall feel good at night attacking young girls on a fricking forum, more power to you.

What thread are u refering to?
I dont have cronies oh, and i dont like u pointing an accusing finger at me like this angry
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
Or what? you will tell one of your cronies to verbally attack me or use one of your other many usernames to attack or turn people against me? Doesnt faze me sweetie wink wink
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by whitelexi(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Or what? you will tell one of your cronies to verbally attack me or use one of your other many usernames to attack or turn people against me? Doesnt faze me sweetie wink wink

There u go again. I dunno who is selling u this crap, I may be controvertial but i dont go all out to thrash anyone without provocation. I don't have any followers or cronies as u call them! I'm a loner and can mix with whoever i please. Stop saying things u r not sure of, and give me the thread link.
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
I dont keep tabs on threads but I read between the lines. You also threatened to deal with me if I didnt back down. How ridiculous does that sound hun? Dealing with someone just because of a disagreement on a forum? Like we dont have enough stress in real life grin grin grin grin grin. Still if it makes you sleep well at night more power to you wink wink
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by tkb417(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
ibkaye:

What exactly did the pastor advise him to do? Fight darkness with light, surely he's bound to overcome.
whts wagamama?
and when did u leave zamfara? tongue

Ebonyeyes:

I dont keep tabs on threads but I read between the lines. You also threatened to deal with me if I didnt back down. How ridiculous does that sound hun? Dealing with someone just because of a disagreement on a forum? Like we dont have enough stress in real life grin grin grin grin grin. Still if it makes you sleep well at night more power to you wink wink
he said hes not the one, quit yarnin opaks
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by omega25red(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ post grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tell your friend if they wanted to kill him they would have done that already and tell him not to wait for a pastor to pray for him he should pray for himself develop your own relationship with God and not with your pastor.
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by whitelexi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2009
tkb417:

Bros, i bow oh. . .  I thought she was refering to something else, now i realise its not what i thought it was.
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
tkb417:

Sweetie I wasnt talking to you grin grin
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
Lexi my baby boo I just had to read the firs line: pastor, arrows, prayers, jazz. Abeg this topic na real wa. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
tkb417:

whts wagamama?
and when did u leave zamfara? tongue
Like the best noodle bar ever cheesy

Zamfara? Aaaaages ago cheesy
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by tkb417(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Sweetie I wasnt talking to you grin grin
hmm, i reserve ma comments for nau

but ill implore u to hit lexi on YIM
dont derail the thread with ur yanma yanma talk tongue

ibkaye:

oh oh i see

when are u going to oturkpo? grin
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
tkb417:

oh oh i see

when are u going to oturkpo? grin
What on earth is that? cheesy
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by tkb417(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2009
ibkaye:

What on earth is that? cheesy
hehehehe
Oturkpo is in Benue. some hours drive from makurdi
hehehe,
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by r231(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
if the pastor is real, he will give him some bible verses and depending on the church maybe some other rituals (candles & stuff) that needs to be done so that whoever it is can 4give him.
or try anoda pastor for confirmation cus sometimes some of these pastors,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, grin grin
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2009
tkb417:

hehehehe
Oturkpo is in Benue. some hours drive from makurdi
hehehe,
I see I see, yes I'll be there by next week actually cool
Re: The Fear Of Jazz by whitelexi(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2009
ibkaye:

I dont agree oh, wagamama is good but there are better noodle bars oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Love Gets Cold / Moments You Look Foward 2 With Your boyfriend/girlfriend or partner? / The Touch Of A Man Makes Women Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.