₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,973 members, 5,165,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2019 at 08:32 PM

Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured (173414 Views)

Betensured, Matchplug, Matchgains VIP Games For Free / This Is Where To Get Sure FREE Football Predictions And Tips!! / Win Today - Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips For Today, 100℅ Winning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 12:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Don't miss the 10 odds
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2018
Good one
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2018
Visit the site using the links below
JosephYbholy:
Betensured.com is best football and soccer predictions site to help you get bet Ensured tomorrow games.

Where are the betting moguls? I will show you how to make more cash (#10,000 or #200,000) weekly or daily from betting sites called betensured. It's like StatArea, confirmbet, freesupertips, tips180 and other free soccer predictions Website online.

This is achieved by using the extensive guide and football wins predictions from bet ensured.

Get Betensured Today Games HERE ==> https://priceinnigeria.com/betensured-com-fixed-match-football-soccer-prediction-site-tomorrow-games-bet-ensured/

Don't miss tomorrow wins and bet tips that will be posted there. Don't just copy the codes, you may loose.

Kindly follow the guides on how to get the best from BetEnsured Free predictions sites by visiting the official football predictions site below.

GET BETENSURED TOMORROW GAMES HERE ==> BETENSURED FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS SITE

Free football predictions & tips worldwide, Betensured is the best source of well researched football statistics, analysis and predictions, sure 2 odds, sure 3 odds, football prediction

Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2018
Don't miss today's games
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
I just like the football predictions site
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by Sarah140: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone know about this website www.20sureodds.com
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 28, 2018
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 28, 2018
Sarah140:
Does anyone know about this website www.20sureodds.com
dont trust all dis mouth watering posts u see on websites. Been a victim of such before. After registering and making payments u then realize its just a strategy to rip u off. Most if them use telegram cos u cant have access to make complain when things fall apart.
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
More dropped
JosephYbholy:
Betensured.com is best football and soccer predictions site to help you get bet Ensured tomorrow games.

Where are the betting moguls? I will show you how to make more cash (#10,000 or #200,000) weekly or daily from betting sites called betensured. It's like StatArea, confirmbet, freesupertips, tips180 and other free soccer predictions Website online.

This is achieved by using the extensive guide and football wins predictions from bet ensured.

Get Betensured Today Games HERE ==> https://priceinnigeria.com/betensured-com-fixed-match-football-soccer-prediction-site-tomorrow-games-bet-ensured/

Don't miss tomorrow wins and bet tips that will be posted there. Don't just copy the codes, you may loose.

Kindly follow the guides on how to get the best from BetEnsured Free predictions sites by visiting the official football predictions site below.

Free football predictions & tips worldwide, Betensured is the best source of well researched football statistics, analysis and predictions, sure 2 odds, sure 3 odds, football prediction

Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
grayht:
dont trust all dis mouth watering posts u see on websites. Been a victim of such before. After registering and making payments u then realize its just a strategy to rip u off. Most if them use telegram cos u cant have access to make complain when things fall apart.
I know most of them...

I will publish them soon
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by greggng: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jumiaphones1:
It's among best soccer predictions website

There is site I saw on nairaland land is a soccer prediction site. All I can remenber is that it starts with letter F. And ends with .co.uk I cannot remember the rest . Anyone who can get me that site I will appreciate. There football analysis cannot be compared with any site
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by Chinedu999: 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
I found one site which provide exellent soccer predictions 1X2.I bet their free games and soon I will subscribe for premium games.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 6:59am On Mar 01, 2018
Gud
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by ilyasom(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chinedu999:
I found one site which provide exellent soccer predictions 1X2.I bet their free games and soon I will subscribe for premium games.
wow it's a good site bro. Have you been winning

1 Like

Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 1:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Gud
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 1:04am On Mar 06, 2018
ilyasom:
wow it's a good site bro. Have you been winning
ask him
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Wow

Don't miss today games
JosephYbholy:

Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by JosephYbholy(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2018
Nice prediction site in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by tormix007(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2018
grayht:
.You are very right my brother,I was also a victim of Sure predicts.com.Their VIP is a total waste of capital and my 20k for subscription.I lost over 60k all in total.Go for their free tips and wave their VIP.They are all scammers.

1 Like

Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by Garffy: 4:45pm On May 18, 2018
grayht:

Dem plenty all ova the place. It's best to be careful
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 18, 2018
Chinedu999:
those winnings dosent look real. Sub for vip at ur own peril
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by Inrbene7b3g: 12:21am On Jan 16
Wow
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by donjaky(f): 12:34pm On Jul 02
josephybholy:
Nice prediction site in Nigeria

tongue
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by Valkovets: 3:15pm On Sep 11
Hi guys I find tipster on greyhounds. I want to ask you if someone bet on greyhounds races. I ask because first month when I bet was great but I didn"t know in long turn will be ok. I find this tipster in blogabet. Pls if someone use it to say his view. Thx
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by Valkovets: 3:20pm On Sep 11
Manif you saw odds which he gives(site) min odd is arond 2.50 and averege is around 3.5. They are placed in combo!!! - this is imposible - beleive me. I lost so many money to folow this kind of sites and tipsters. I can said that real profit can be made from odd around 1.60-1.80 because your chance to win is big than folow tips which odds big than 3,4,5!!!
Re: Betensured.com - Get Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips From Betensured by Valkovets: 6:46am On Sep 12
I saw that scamers in betting are over 90% of sites. I use good tipsters - https://paidpredictions.com I will be very glad if someone of you say some tipster site which no scamer please. I ask because I want to find and others because site which I use gives one match per day. I want more matches to up my earnings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time / ******DAILY MATCH PREDICTIONS FOR FREE WITH 100% PROFIT DAILY***** / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.