Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years (46014 Views)

Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by queenfav(f): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Shoutout to my mother too..I got my hustling spirit from her!Wetin she no sell back in the days?Lace,clothes,shoes,electronics, wrappers, gold,furniture etc. just to ensure I am a lawyer today...Thank God she is alive to enjoy my small change from my hustle.God bless every strong hardworking woman out there!

1 Like

Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Alariwo2: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2016
Great

unlike some lazy punk asses who prefer looking for fresh handsome men to befriend on the internet despite their marital status

There is indeed dignity in labour
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by DonDiego(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2016
M.O.M - Maker Of Magic

I love you from here till the end of the earth and back, mom!!!

Obu onye ga kpo mama, nwa!!!

Obu onye ga bu mama, nne!!!

Mama mu, ihe dinma ka'm g'emere gi ooooo

Onye oma, onye oma onye oga diri nma, onye oma!!! grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by nmreports: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2016
Mother's.
Mother's.
Mother's.

They are just so awesome.
GGod bless them all.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by SlimmB(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2016
Captainbells:
Awww bless her golden self kiss
Mothers are just the best.

Saying that, I don't think I can be a mum with my selfish ways.
shocked Have babies and you'll find out grin
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by nnokwa042(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Our fathers too re trying imagine one to be a night guard just to feed his family and when arm robbers come calling they re the first victim of the robbery
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Lanretoye(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2016
dude God bless ur mother and give you the grace to turn that small business to an eatery in little time ahead.
I'm really impressed at ur spirit of gratitude.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by SlimmB(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2016
queenfav:
Shoutout to my mother too..I got my hustling spirit from her!
undecided only that
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by mizzpweety(f): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2016
God bless my mum.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by queenfav(f): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2016
SlimmB:
undecided only that
yes..also my brains and beauty..*runs out*
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Bimpe29: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2016
May God shower mercy your mother the way she was merciful to you when you were small. What I don't like in your appreciation story, is that of your father inability to fend and cater for you and your siblings.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by SlimmB(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2016
queenfav:
Shoutout to my mother too..I got my hustling spirit from her!She sold all sorts.. lace,clothes,shoes,electronics, wrappers, gold,furniture etc. just to ensure I am a lawyer today...Thank God she is alive to enjoy my small change from my hustles.God bless every strong hardworking woman out there!
grin been using style style to advertise yourself grin tongue NOTED
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by SlimmB(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2016
queenfav:
yes..also my brains and beauty..*runs out*
really so why you shying or i say why you not proud of your beauty to show yourself to us in your profile undecided
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by queenfav(f): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2016
SlimmB:

grin been using style style to advertise yourself grin tongue NOTED
if I don't advertise myself..who will?
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by repogirl(f): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2016
Good mothers are priceless!

I love my mom, she's part of my inspiration...I pray my kids say the same of me when they are older.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2016
I will always keep loving my dear Mother but i am stubborn tho sad
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Kokodeni(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2016
The individual I have quarelled the most with is my mum yet she never abandoned me, she loves me to a fault so she tries to overprotect me but as an adventourous skillful young man I don't like being protected because it hides my capacity so one day someone bleeped up by insulting my mum... He didn't believe how my fury made me increase in size like increadible hulk in fact every electronics around stoped working he knelt down and held my mums leg that was his saving grace, Lord please answer my prayers to I can surprise my mum I have been saving for 5yrs now to give my mum what she deprived herself off some years back for my sake. I need to give her the latest model plus thhe fact dat d value keeps going up on yearly basis... Mummy I LoVE U... My screen is very wet now can't continue typing anymore I nneed to wipe my tears now.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by tino22(m): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2016
God his your mum bro and also sustain you and grow you to be able to bless her. God bless my mama too. Amen
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by queenfav(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2016
SlimmB:

really so why you shying or i say why you not proud of your beauty to show yourself to us in your profile undecided
sorry..my pictures are on Nairaland if u dig well enough.My business is top priority!
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by bejeria101(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2016
The love and sacrifices of a mother,no money on earth can buy that.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by holluwai(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2016
Even though my mom has gone to rest, I celebrate her all the time! Kisses mama
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Captain001(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2016
directonpc:
How do u feel alright typing in caps?

If you read well you'll discover he said "Nursery to Secondary" not Nursery to University.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by WomanOfRace(f): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2016
lewispius:
Nigerian Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years To Send Him Through School

A Nigerian guy who goes by the name, Tochukwu Ebeh can’t believe how his wonderful mum managed to see him through school from nursery to secondary, with the small money she makes from selling food inside cooler everyday by the road. According to him:

“THIS BUSINESS PAID MY SCHOOL FEES FROM NURSERY 1 – SS3 INCLUDING MY JUNIOR AND SENIOR WAEC.

THAT AM ALIVE TODAY LOOKING A LITTLE CHUBBY IS BECAUSE OF MY HONOURABLE MOTHER AND HER BUSINESS.

MANY PEOPLE WERE THINKING IT WAS MY DAD THAT WAS PAYING OUR SCHOOL FEES BUT TRUTH IS THAT, MY HONOURABLE QUEEN & HER ROYAL BUSINESS HAS BEING DOING THAT.

“THE SPIRIT OF HUSTLE, LOYALTY AND RESPECT THAT FLOWS IN ME TODAY WAS AS A RESULT OF THE GOOD UNBRINGING I INHALED FROM THIS BUSINESS. GOD HAS BEING FAITHFUL THROUGH ALL THESE YEARS THIS BUSINESS HAS STAYED AFLOAT AND ALIVE.. TODAY MARKS IT 30YEARS THAT MADAM KATHERINE HAS BEING IN THIS BUSINESS.
MAMA, YOU GOT MY UPPER HAND IN THE SKY!

“GOD BLESS YOU & KEEP SUSTAINING THIS BUSINESS. YOUR SACRIFICES AND SWEAT AINT GONNA BE IN VAIN! SHALOM, MOTHER!”

http://gistreel.com/2016/11/22/nigerian-guy-celebrates-his-mum-who-sold-food-by-the-roadside-for-30-years-to-send-him-through-school/

God bless you and mum. A day will come when the driver will be driving her around in her latest car gift from you.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2016
MY MUM WAZ MY LEGEND....MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2016
How I wish i could say this about my mother...she just could not bear even the slightest discomfort to take care of us...i pray she retraces her steps before it becomes too late...love you dad.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by charlyb007: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2016
God bless ur mom n all d mom in d world
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by nalizzzy: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2016
when he start giving money to d mum. his children wil start complaining dat his mum is disturbing

1 Like

Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by 3moses: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2016
I LOVE YOU MY MUMMY
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2016
directonpc:
How do u feel alright typing in caps?

If you walk in his shoes you will fully understand his inner joy and pride in expressing himself this way.
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by francisduru: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2016
Mama love! Too sweet ohh
Re: This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years by chib4true(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Tunmmyzhe:
Good...This is a gud Igbo that was taught well despite his poor background

Unlike the drug pushers who like staining our beloved country.

I wish your mum long life
you have already deviated from the topic ,cos of reasons best known to you.Drug pushers are staining your country,those throwing bombs and killing for no just course are cleaning it.ADAMU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.