Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

NYSC; What Are The Implications Of Late Arrival To CAMP? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC; What Are The Implications Of Late Arrival To CAMP? (1623 Views)

Family Of Late Corper Kemisola Adeniran Receives N1.9M From INEC / NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC; What Are The Implications Of Late Arrival To CAMP? by respect80(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2016
Morning pals, I call on any willing individual to make use of this thread to discuss the implications of late arrival to the NYSC CAMP either from knowledge or from experience.
For me I know late arrival to camp has many detrimental effects but it still make sense if we can discuss it from the smallest to the biggest disadvantage that may result from late arrival to camp
your contributions are highly welcome. wink
Re: NYSC; What Are The Implications Of Late Arrival To CAMP? by Daet(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2016
I think disorganization is another problem apart frm recieving a bogus khaki with, one left foot trainer or no jungle boot. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: NYSC; What Are The Implications Of Late Arrival To CAMP? by respect80(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2016
Daet:
I think disorganization is another problem apart frm recieving a bogus khaki with, one left foot trainer or no jungle boot. Hahaha
Yeah, you be the same size with nkem owoh (ukwa) and receive a khaki that's meant for someone like pet edochie(godfather) grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Disregard For Presidential Directive As Regards The Implementation Of The Nysc P / Requirements For Nysc Batch C Registration / Unable To Access My Bio Data Page FOR NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.