Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Have 100k To Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 100k To Invest (534 Views)

What Will You Do If You Have 100k. 500k 1million / I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest. / I Have 100k Am Not Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have 100k To Invest by sammyhands: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2016
Hello Guys,
I have a N100k to invest in a business (in form of loan or buying part of your business). My interest is food or anything in the agricultural sector.
-Please ensure your business is verifyable
-If your location is not in lagos you should have a strong internet presence
-Your business should be easy to understand
-Established businesses that are looking for expansion will be considered first
-New businesses with prospect will also be considered.

Please contact me non later than 13th December 2016 on sammyhands1620@yahoo.com
Re: I Have 100k To Invest by sammyhands: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks to everyone that contacted me.
At this moment I have come into agreement with some people, while talk is still on going with others.
Sad to say I won't be considering any more loan application for the time being.

Please note.
For the future, when asking for loan for a business, try to come with with a business plan or at least put your business ideas into pen and paper it shows investors that you have done your home work.

Wishing you all success

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Acquires Linkedin / Which Would You Choose?10million Or This? / GET Empowered:the Key To Your Financial Breakthrough In 2017 And Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.