Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten (2499 Views)

Please Help: How Do I Feed This Puppy / What Can I Feed My Pitbull / How Many Times Do I Feed A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by benega: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
I'm kinda confused here, yesterday evening, i found this cute kitten at my backyard where its been crying for almost a day, i decided to adopt it. I brought it into d house , set it in a nice cool corner, gave it food nd snack and petted it severally to show my affection. Now d problem is it has refused to eat or drink for almost a day now, ive tried many things milk, bread, rice, even meat!!! All without success. Also it cries often, which breaks my heart. Guys wat do i do!!

1 Like

Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by gabinogem(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Before given it, taste the milk in front of the kitten
Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by pcoolioz(m): 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
leave the bread and the milk there. keep changing the milk each day as it as it gets spoilt. dont put sugar in it. when its really hungry it would eat.

Its new thats why. if you want something that's gonna work for sure. try fish, but don't let it get used to it so it dosnt start stealing. you need to leave the food and go do your thing. trust me it wont starve itself.
Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by benega: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
pcoolioz:
leave the bread and the milk there. keep changing the milk each day as it as it gets spoilt. dont put sugar in it. when its really hungry it would eat.

Its new thats why. if you want something that's gonna work for sure. try fish, but don't let it get used to it so it dosnt start stealing. you need to leave the food and go do your thing. trust me it wont starve itself.
aiiit bro i would try that, nd keep u updated
Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by Baroba(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Waoh, this is nice.. bros give milk sparingly, too much can actually induce diarrhoea.. mashed canned fish will be a good start.. well done for rescuing the kitten. The kitten is in a new environment so its normal if its still scared, it will settle eventually..

Please ignore the witches and wizard crew, plus " your village people crew", I can assure you they will be here in no time..
Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by benega: 12:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Baroba:
Waoh, this is nice.. bros give milJjjk sparingly, too much can actually induce diarrhoea.. j mashed canned fish will be a good start.. well done for rescuing the kitten. The kitten is in a new environment so its normal if its still scared, it will settle eventually..
Please ignore the witches and wizard crew, plus " your village people crew", I can assure you they will be here in no time..
later got him to eat by dipping my finger into semi solid milk and putting it to his mouth. Hes eating pretty well now. Hes also adapting well, pix of him chilling on ma feet grin, but his claws tho angry

4 Likes

Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by coolbreezy01: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2016
Oooh that's so cute. You will get your reward for saving that kitten and don't worry about the claws k just trust the cat and all the mice in your house are far away. Don't over feed. Let it be agile not lazy or else it will steal over time.

2 Likes

Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by Immorttal: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
thank you for that act, the kitten would soon bond with you, but always be eager for belly rubs grin
Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Meet other cat enthusiast.
Join the whatsapp group.
PM me to be added. 08165866252
Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by Immorttal: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
kennylawal:
Meet other cat enthusiast.
Join the whatsapp group.
PM me to be added. 08165866252
seriously love cats. add 07050586919
Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by AfroMighty(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2016
Nice one taking the kitten in. if this is your first time having one please you need to know the following.
1.Cats are dominant, so avoid having him/her on your laps all time once they are more than two months.
2. If the cat is a male there is 80% assurance it will ran away or turn wild before it reaches two years old
3. You can also call them pet names
4. For the one your have presently now, find it a carton filled with sand and put it in a corner so he will have to shit there anytime he wants to before he get used to pooing in clothes
5. Give it little access to your kitchen unless you need it there
6. Cats aren't dogs, so they don't care
7. For it age now try to get use to its claw and bites they will surely do that
8. Once its start sleeping or sitting at a particular place just leave the place alone unless any readjustment will be futile
9. Stop feeding it with your fingers and let it learn to eat and lick directly from a plate unless you want a bleeding finger sometimes
10. Cats can be frustrating attimes for instance I can hardly sleep for 30minutes without a bite or Jumong using his claw on me and sometimes they are just the best
11. You can't always keep them inside, They will find a means of getting out (I once tried keeping jumong inside sometimes but it won't just keep calm until a day I returned from training and found a big hole on the window net it created)
12. Cats are so lovely if well taken care of
13. Their best food beans with enough oil and soup, solid pap with oil, solid food rice, bread, meat, fish, egg, efo etc any food they won't eat you will surely see them sniff it and leave
14. Try to always wear your long trouser if you know your cat love biting you unless you will wake with a missing penis cap
15. Give command tones
I bet it on you cats are just beautiful creature and so adorable
Dedicating this to my Cat "JUMONG and SO SOO" RIP and other cats lover

3 Likes

Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by benedict501(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2017
benega:
later got him to eat by dipping my finger into semi solid milk and putting it to his mouth. Hes eating pretty well now. Hes also adapting well, pix of him chilling on ma feet grin, but his claws tho angry

Please where can I get one?
Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by nullboss: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Chia! your village people don succeed for your matter, I pity you

2 Likes

Re: EMERGENCY!!! What Do I Feed This Cute Kitten by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yuck!

(1) (Reply)

Natural Sea Salt For Pets / German Shepherd/ Rottweiler Zone / Giant Imported Great Dane, Neo pup, labrador, doberman Available For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.