Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165328 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by nurez305(m): 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
ollypass:

i dont get u bros...are u saying i could take up to 23 days b4 i get matched to provide help?
yes, you got it....23 or morethan
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by SABA2002(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
ABEG MAKE UNA NO VEX...... I WAS ABLE TO LOGIN TO GIVERS FORUM....... I USED PUFIN BROWSER ABI NA PUFFPUFF grin

Givers forum is still blazing.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by lafad11(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow! Just downloaded puffin browser and logged in lo and behold log in was successful and my money is intact. Thought I had lost d money cos have been trying for days and was unable to log in.
Thanks to guys for the hint. GIVERS FORUM still paying. Spread d gospel. Yiiiiiipeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by lafad11(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Citep:
Givers Forum has not crashed, have received help twice today, just that you can't login with usual browsers like, chrome, opEra and Uc. USE PUFFIN BROWSER IT WILL WORK PERFECTLY.

Thank you for the information.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by mrcrabs(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
missiamme:
yes oo, Get Help Worldwide is da bomb now. can't wait for the Santa Bonus Promo ahead (40-50%).
PM me for more info

I just sent you a pm. Pls feel me in on this
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by chegzyshade(m): 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
SABA2002:
This people above me can lie........ Givers forum Don close shop joor grin
you are, African liars when will you change
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by chegzyshade(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
DozieInc:
Stop spreading lies, I just checked the site its still working, I also confirmed two payment.
Mynd44
he just said the truth, the site is down
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by SABA2002(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
chegzyshade:
you are, African liars when will you change

Bros wetin the work u this night........ I could only access the site after downloading puffin abi na wetin be the browser name grin grin

Givers forum is still working.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Boybrano(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
SABA2002:

Bros wetin the work u this night........ I could only access the site after downloading puffin abi na wetin be the browser name grin grin

Givers forum is still working.
So it means that those who use opera mini will not get access to their money?

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by SABA2002(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
Boybrano:
So it means that those who use opera mini will

not get access to their money?

Bros I don't know, chrome uc browser and opera mini did not work for me...... I never knew about puffin browser until today. grin grin grin
So it might work for them.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2016
oloribabs:
I will contact you. I've mailed you
Emma sis I'm also interested can you help with the gist... faruqsanusi@gmail.com
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Calculux95: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2016
oloribabs:
The site is still experiencing some challenges, I'm not surprise sha. It's a Nigeria site initiated by a yet to be identified Nigerian. You need to visit their whatsapp group created by some participants and see lots of complaints and tension.
Get Help Worldwide is very good and I'm enjoying it.
Please whats the minimum amount i can invest to get the 20$ bonus on get help
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by shollay09(m): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2016
guys I bring you good news from the admin... you can now surf givers forum office.net on any app be it opera mini, ucweb or google chrome...
if anyone is interested in joining givers forum, send me a mail so I can refer you.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by shollay09(m): 12:48am On Nov 24, 2016
oloribabs:

Continue deceiving yourself and others
am not deceiving anyone... people who have registered on d platform can testify to it..
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by shollay09(m): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2016
weblord1900:
E Don crash jhoor.. .
I wonder which browser some of u that refuse to believe is using
u can surf it on any browser now just log on to givers forum office.net
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by shollay09(m): 12:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Boybrano:
So it means that those who use opera mini will not get access to their money?
they can
why not try log in via opera mini and see for yaslf
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by ollypass: 4:33am On Nov 24, 2016
nurez305:
yes, you got it....23 or morethan

thanks for the clarification...was thinking somethimg was wrong with the way i registered...also i noticed when my dashboard was opened up till now i havent gotten a text or that circle that my phone number has been verified nor my email...though when i clicked on my email link the system said i have been verified. can you help me clare the air on this?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by wabbyland(m): 6:16am On Nov 24, 2016
Pls what's this forum all abt?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by kehindm(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Mine still rock like blood money. Lol

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by oloribabs(f): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2016
Traveller11:
I'm interested. Please fill me in.
Your mail or phone number
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by missiamme: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2016
mrcrabs:

I just sent you a pm. Pls feel me in on this
sent. check your mail
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
I REPEAT GIVERS FORUM HAS NOT CRASHED USE PUFFING BROWSER TO LOGIN.

ALSO JOIN GET HELP WORLDWIDE THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD. BETTER THAN MMM 100%

HAVE BEING WITH THEM SINCE BEGINNING NO ISSUES.

THEY ARE HAVING CHRISTMAS BONUS WHICH BEGINS ON MONEY BUT FIRST TIME DONORS WON'T BE ELIGIBLE REGISTER NOW AND DONATE TO BE ELIGIBLE ON MONDAY.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR REGISTRATION LINK.

WHAT'SAPP 0 8 1 7 8 5 2 9 3 0 5 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by skyman200(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Gethelp is the most secured of all but is strict to people who likes to scam,it rocks ,WhatsApp me if u need guidelines and wants to register and it paid more than mmm,08146901878

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Philistine(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
I
nurez305:
pm me for a link to register and take 3percent of all your PH, you won't regret joining get help worldwide... currently it take 23 to 28days to get matched for payment of your PH... it is only for serious participant because it has a lot of rules that will make it last forever... if you are interested to know more and how you can turn that 30 percent to 90percent in a month, I will show you the trick which have been working for me

You can send me a mail... nurez4life@yahoo.com...
Bros, I am interested in ghw, is there any whatsapp group to join.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Philistine(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
nurez305:
pm me for a link to register and take 3percent of all your PH, you won't regret joining get help worldwide... currently it take 23 to 28days to get matched for payment of your PH... it is only for serious participant because it has a lot of rules that will make it last forever... if you are interested to know more and how you can turn that 30 percent to 90percent in a month, I will show you the trick which have been working for me

You can send me a mail... nurez4life@yahoo.com...
Are u on whatsapp?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by SABA2002(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
How this nairaland pm thing dey work abeg??..... Make person explain to me oooo
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by tunde4top(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
GHW is the ultimate platform to make money online with easy. Very save and secured. Earn 30% in the first month in naira and begin to earn 30% in the next 2 2 weeks. 50% interest in d first month in bitcoin and 100% in other months. It was primarily designed to correct errors in mmm and other crowd funding programs. Rated as the no 1 platform in the world. You get matched on the 24th day/above (and GH at the 30th day). No issue of fake teller upload because strict and urgent rules are in place to resolve and tackle it. You will get automated message when u are matched, confirmed and when the recipient uploads POP. Failure to confirm payment after maximum of 24hours has a penalty. So many fantastic features that I can't remember now. I want you to experience them first hand. Whatsap/call me on 090-98905530 for registration info and question.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Boybrano(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
SABA2002:
PM means PERSONAL MESSAGE.

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by shollay09(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
SABA2002:
click on d profile of d person you wanna send a personal message to... there you will see send an email..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.