Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed - Investment (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (165352 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / Givers Forum.::most Unreliable Forum::::::never Put Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Justinah4real(f): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2017
prince9851:
how much have u made from this?
Begin with yourself, what do i benefit from telling you. Im here because im a very serious investor in GF. We cant just allow our money to fly like that. Lets stop creating panic. Mind you im not one of those Sleepin\lazy Yoruba member of Support or Admin.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by prince9851(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2017
Justinah4real:
Begin with yourself, what do i benefit from telling you. Im here because im a very serious investor in GF. We cant just allow our money to fly like that. Lets stop creating panic. Mind you im not one of those Sleepin\lazy[i] Yoruba member of Support or Admin.[/i]
Lol..wat does d tribe have to do with anything?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Shun Ponzi Schemes. They will all crash like givers forum.
Shun Ponzi schemes.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by tommysparks: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Ponzi schemes are here to stay.
Live with it or die of high BP. Meanwhile come to BLAC and make 40* per month. Crash proof system. Check my signature
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2017
Autopaycycle and optiumfundz are paying good and fast.... just lunch few mint ago.... try it out

http://autopaycycler.com

http://optimumfundz.com
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by toludadon(m): 8:04am On Mar 12, 2017
na so my money take go since December on givers forum? na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by gtswt(f): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Guys, What's the latest with givers forum?
I can't login anymore..... Have they finally disappeared with our monies?

1 Like

Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abdulrazak07(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2017
gtswt:
Guys, What's the latest with givers forum?
I can't login anymore..... Have they finally disappeared with our monies?

I can login, hope u were able to as well but d question is are thy paying?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2017
They 're gone for good....
Nobody grew PH na

Just saying o...
My 50k still hanging
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by kellzykells: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2017
I am fully aware of the country's recession state, the more reason i decided to take out time to tell young, smart and passionate Nigerians how they can make money by just keeping good relationships with their friends and the friends of those friends.. HOW? A social media which was launched on the 16th of Jan 2017 is very much interested to work with those who wants to change their financial state. This platform was launched to re-orientate the minds of Nigerians that we are suppose to live above money and not the other way round. that is, our ability to relate with a small or large community of friends that can make you achieve both your long or short term goals. They focus on the fact that our real asset for change is people..... that means Nigerians are rich by default as we have number as an advantage. What may surprise you is that it functions like Facebook but with a wallet. How many points can i clearly state out here? let me continue with those interested on whatsapp: 08060958207. Be careful not to conclude so fast until you get the full gist from me and their website. I honestly have and still benefit from them from their launch date till now.... Reach me ASAP
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by segebase(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Shun Ponzi Schemes. They will all crash like givers forum.
Shun Ponzi schemes.
RIP
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by easygig(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
ABOUT THIS METHOD

Easy Google Adsense (or any CPC) method that makes profit without regular content writing.

DESCRIPTION

This Method is going to show you how to create a profit pulling Google Adsense or any CPC website in a specific zero competition niche.

The Method shows you how to increase adsense revenue by creating the site in a specific niche and then placing the ads in a specific way.

If you have a few hours of time to set the system up and a budget of $100 you can get started right away. The potential is limitless as to how much you can earn and there's abslutely zero competition.

The course also shows you how to scale up the system and take it to the next level where you can earn additional money - a few thousand dollars every month in monthly membership fees apart from the Adsense income.

WHAT YOU WILL GET

A compact video that shows you an untapped niche to create your adsense website in and also how to drive boatloads of traffic to that site using a specific free method.

The tutorial also shows you how to autorotate advertisements and overcome the problem of Ad Blindness in adsense, thereby increasing CTR to up to 25%

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN WHATAPP ME ON; 08060958207.
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by abbeyforex(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
easygig:
ABOUT THIS METHOD

Easy Google Adsense (or any CPC) method that makes profit without regular content writing.

DESCRIPTION

This Method is going to show you how to create a profit pulling Google Adsense or any CPC website in a specific zero competition niche.

The Method shows you how to increase adsense revenue by creating the site in a specific niche and then placing the ads in a specific way.

If you have a few hours of time to set the system up and a budget of $100 you can get started right away. The potential is limitless as to how much you can earn and there's abslutely zero competition.

The course also shows you how to scale up the system and take it to the next level where you can earn additional money - a few thousand dollars every month in monthly membership fees apart from the Adsense income.

WHAT YOU WILL GET

A compact video that shows you an untapped niche to create your adsense website in and also how to drive boatloads of traffic to that site using a specific free method.

The tutorial also shows you how to autorotate advertisements and overcome the problem of Ad Blindness in adsense, thereby increasing CTR to up to 25%

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN WHATAPP ME ON; 08060958207.

Its now 3 times that I have used my SPARE MONEY to earn more money. I don't need to HYPE anything. Check for yourself at /CMUyLD
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Marcus01: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Givers forum is back
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by cushynikky: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Whatsapp me via 08137441125 and i will introduce you to something that will make you smile thoughout 2017.hope you know the earlier the better
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by CHARLYX9: 1:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Tonymic4life:

08149020538. pls add me. GOD BLESS
please bro help me how did you unlock your mtnmodem MF730
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by Calebjonathan(m): 4:38am On Apr 20, 2017
talk2macs:
Givers forum is back
Lets bring any idea on how to get our moneys back, because it has been tied down since November. lets all turn to whistle blowers like what happened in mmm. naira landers got the address and pictures of the top guilder of mmm nigeria and published it in naira land forum, lets put shame aside and publish how much we paid and to whom here, before we know it we can identify the yahoo boys and their address
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by zikokoko(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
PLS..just checked the site 4 d first time in a long time buh still don't understand. do i need to get people who'll buy the coin from me or they'll be provided by the system?
Re: Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed by zikokoko(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
talk2macs:
Givers forum is back
have u been able to sell off your GRC?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand / Us Stocks Pick Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.