Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:14 AM

Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! (932 Views)

What Facilities Do You Consider When "School-hunting" For Your Kid(wards) ? / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by Radiant(f): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2009
A 12 year old girl chased her mother with a knife telling the mother that she'll kill her because the mother used N100 credit on her phone. The mother ran about the house screaming and yelling out of shock until she passed out. The other siblings had to hold the girl down

Woman can't remember much of what happened though. She's still shocked and taking pills to stay calm and sane.

What sort of world do we live in these days? Hunting for your mother's life over N100 credit? shocked

Private source.
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by manmustwac(m): 2:12am On Nov 06, 2009
Since u can't provide a source how do we know the story is true?
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by Radiant(f): 2:47am On Nov 06, 2009
manmustwac:

Since u can't provide a source how do we know the story is true?

Must every story be found online? I know the family it happened in that's why I said "private source".
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:54am On Nov 06, 2009
Radiant are you sure it's not the other way around, it's just hard to believe a 12 old chasing her mother around in Nigeria. If it's in the States, then it's just a normal thing.
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by donjon: 2:59am On Nov 06, 2009
The girl is a witch
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by Radiant(f): 3:01am On Nov 06, 2009
Ogidi nwanne m, I can promise that I won't tell a false story.

I know this girl right from the maternity ward. The act is devilish to say the least.
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:12am On Nov 06, 2009
Radiant:

Ogidi nwanne m, I can promise that I won't tell a false story.

I know this girl right from the maternity ward. The act is devilish to say the least.

Nne the little girl must then be possessed, and needs some major deliverance oooo.
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by bluespice(f): 3:24am On Nov 06, 2009
she was high yeah?
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by throttler(f): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2009
na wa o.

dat is ayamatanga pikin lipsrsealed
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2009
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by r231(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2009
there is something wrong with that kid they need to have her checked out cus dats not normal chasing your mother with a knife cus of N100 credit what if she actually killed her
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
Too many spoilt kids now. This is what happens when we say spanking is bad. Just Imagine, who born me at twelve to even raise my voice at my mama, I have been skinned alive for less, chasing my mom with a knife would have surely meant my death. She is not possessed she just needs some good old arse whopping. If i dared do that to my mom, i would probably not have seen credit again for the rest of my life
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by ayomidej(f): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2009
It sounded like something from a Nollywood Movie grin
Re: Hunting For Mother's Life Over N100 Credit! by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2009
They need to watch that little girl, she is on her way to being the next Osama Bi'tch' Lady
That is sad and pathetic

(1) (Reply)

Ah Ha Ah Ha / Teaching Our Children The Values Of Our Culture Using Our Indigenous Languages / I Needed One And I Got Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.