Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users (24639 Views)

Gionee Phones/screens(all Gionee Lovers) / Massive Discount On All Gionee Smartphones[Black Friday Coupon] / A List Of All Gionee Service Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dolaries:

On marshmallow and the new latest updates firmware, if yes pls how did you do it.?
Not on Marshmallow. I downgraded down to 5.1. Quite the sacrifice but if you really need root access then it is worth it.
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by dannykriss(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pls add me to the gionee m5 mini WhatsApp group... 07019105940 PLEASE � �
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by sekesi2009(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please, how do I move away from this guest mode. I just don't know how I got to the guest mode this morning in church. My phone is Gionee M5 mini. It kept asking me to input password which I didn't put there in the first place. I can't access my call logs, etc. I've switched it off several times and even remove the battery and put it again, yet, this stubborn guest mode won't go away. Please, to all the gurus in the house, I badly need your help.
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by valencia25(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
sekesi2009:
Please, how do I move away from this guest mode. I just don't know how I got to the guest mode this morning in church. My phone is Gionee M5 mini. It kept asking me to input password which I didn't put there in the first place. I can't access my call logs, etc. I've switched it off several times and even remove the battery and put it again, yet, this stubborn guest mode won't go away. Please, to all the gurus in the house, I badly need your help.

Goto Settings > Security, you'll see Guest Mode option there
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by CelestineC(m): 1:42am On Mar 06, 2018
ugreat:

Did u solve this issue?

Not really
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by ugreat(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
experiencing same
CelestineC:

Not really
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by ugreat(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
CelestineC:

Not really
Experiencing same
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Sheungbengar(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Been using my Gionee M5 Mini for over 2 years now, didn't upgrade... Working so fine.. For me, I think its amongst the best smartphone you can think of. Got mine @ 36K.. Now 10K more expensive.. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by ugreat(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello guys, I cant access my m5 mini via Windows 10. Any help?
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by imdevoid: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Does the recent app screen change?
Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by Dan0teen: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Am using Gionee m5mini and my 6.0 update won't download, it's just showing me download paused.
What should I do

Re: Good News To All GIONEE M5 MINI Users by spidermans: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
please ,is the 4g LTE for the Gionee marathon m5 mini working in Nigeria with Airtel or mtn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Check Airtel Subscription Balance / How To Take Sharp Photos With Your Smart Phone. / How To Subscribe To Airtel 1.8GB For N500 Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.