Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" (57261 Views)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Linchung Duke Oliver Dies While Returning From Mother's Burial (Photos) / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Codedrock(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
He just twitted the image below..
It doesn't look like he signed in though
But does this kinda tell us celebrities watch our comments here on Nairaland??
In case they do, you bad "commenters" should chill oo.. Cos the way you beef some of these celebs sometimes is unbelievable...

1. I understand some of us who use SMARTphones, haven't really gotten a hang of it well enough to 'research'.. I decided to help out

2. August 2011, We released Oliver Twist. We received the biggest bashing ever... It was 'sooo WACK!'

3. OliverTwist was doped by critics and 'haters' .... 'Worst song' 'trash' #Focus

4. Then Olivertwist was played on Eastender's (UK Soap) and the London Eye on new year's eve DEC 2011 #Focus

5. And then... Your 'wack' became the world's chow! #Focus

Regardless of the Hate, pebbles, obstacles and hostility... God's grace and purpose stands tall!!! #Focus

I'm D'banj!
1000 on my left,
10000 on my right!
But, i #Focus

It's not by power, man, producer, attacker, defender, manager, connection, ... It is only by God's Grace! #Focus

Never let anyone tell you less of yourself!
I stand for Visible Hope and I believe in you! Just #Focus

So, when you are thinking of that big task before you and you are about to lose hope, think of #Focus

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamdbanj/status/801106585682518016

See the thread in question https://www.nairaland.com/739204/only-person-doesnt-like-dbanjs#up

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Naijaboiy1: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
For him to dig that deep then he definitely has to have an account here on NL. grin

416 Likes 15 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by ring7(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Tuale Nairaland no be bean,come all the way,suen,lalastical oya wetin be Dbanj moniker?

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by crazymommy(f): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Well I cannot speak for other celebrities but am 100% certain that toke makinwa and skales are Nairaland members.... don't ask me how I know..

228 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by LesbianBoy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Who cares

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by crazymommy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Who cares
Thousands of nairalanders care.....you saw the title of the thread before you opened it and still commented on it...if you do not care you will just ignore the thread and waka pass

409 Likes 18 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by amuijiji: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
Not with the ban the Mods share here like crayfish..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by respect80(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
If them no dey NL na them Sabi na wink

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by ObaKlaz: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
If you were to live your life by the dictates of some internet users, who don't even have much going for them in reality, you might never amount to much at all. Given a phone and cheap data, anyone has an opinion on the internet.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
Thousands of nairalanders care.....you saw the title of the thread before you opened it and still commented on it...if you do not care you will just ignore the thread and waka pass

Come na me you dey follow talk...

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by BiafranBushBoy: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
mynd55 for don ban dbanj before ooo...
Hahahahaha

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
There are so many celebrities on nairaland! No big deal! Some of you may not know but i am also a celebrity and i have introduced nairaland to some other celebrities like myself!
grin grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
There are so many celebrities on nairaland! No big deal! Some of you may not know but i am also a celebrity and i have introduced nairaland to some other celebrities like myself!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Raydos: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
he might just be a guest!

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by crazymommy(f): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Come na me you dey follow talk...

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by bonechamberlain(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nigerians are good at criticizing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
I also have a Nairaland account. KimBerlyie
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Codedrock(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Baba go and sit down somewhere..
With the kinda time you spend on NL daily everyone know say you know Cele anything...

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by nobodii: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
amuijiji:
Not with the ban the Mods share here like crayfish..
lol which kind cray fish they share it like meat grin grin

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by nobodii: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
So hell what this nairaland that wont even allow you to post something reasonable and see it in the next 2 mins undecided undecided
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jarizod:
grin grin

Waz funny?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
hian.... lobatan
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by jeyselassie(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:
who is this undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Flexherbal(m): 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hmmmm!
Nairaland is a home for all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by olawealth1000(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
issorai
Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by DozieInc(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Seun feeling like...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2016

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
LesbianBoy:

tongue

Bros I dey warn u o grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Preca(f): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Lol...nairaland the home of the bashers with sweet tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
Of course celebrities are on NL
Some of them were hardcore Rap section members back in the day..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Makes Reference To A Post On Nairaland About His Song "Oliver Twist" by LesbianBoy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jarizod:

Bros I dey warn u o grin

Is it me you are warning? grin grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess / YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.