Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. (820 Views)

Three Things Geeks Do On A Non-rooted Smartphone That You Are Not Even Aware Of! / Geeks And Phone Users, Pick Between Tecno Y6 And Tecno W3? Give Reasons Please / I Hv 100mb To Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. by Spectre007: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Recently,i hv dis issue of random files or apps on my sd card disappearing and appearing like after months or even weeks.
Recently,I used EX file explorer to recover some of my lost files in LOST.DIR folder,it worked quite alright,when it finished i noticed that my xender folder has dissappeared together with some other files,it is said that technology makes life easier bt they forgot to add that that same technology can decide to fvck up your life whenever it likes, frustration wan kill me here,pls what cn i do to recover my xender folder and other files that went missing??
Re: Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. by Marael: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Spectre007:
Recently,i hv dis issue of random files or apps on my sd card disappearing and appearing like after months or even weeks.
Recently,I used EX file explorer to recover some of my lost files in LOST.DIR folder,it worked quite alright,when it finished i noticed that my xender folder has dissappeared together with some other files,it is said that technology makes life easier bt they forgot to add that that same technology can decide to fvck up your life whenever it likes, frustration wan kill me here,pls what cn i do to recover my xender folder and other files that went missing??
use a super user or format sd card
Re: Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Spectre007:

connect the phone to any computer with SMADAV software installed on it..
.scan your SD card with SMADAV....

everything will be back
Re: Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. by Spectre007: 12:22am On Nov 24, 2016
It didn't work
YOUNGSTUNNA:

connect the phone to any computer with SMADAV software installed on it.. .scan your SD card with SMADAV....

everything will be back
Re: Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2016
Spectre007:
It didn't work
did you click on fix after the scanning? if yes then you've have to try this method...
launch CMD on your computer (search for it at the left window search field)
2. right click on it and run it as administrator
3. once is launch, type this command.. "sfc/scannow" (without the quotation marks) then wait for it to scan.
once is through scanning, rescan the SD card with SMADAV again.... (make sure to click on details after the scan is completed, then click the fix option)

lemme know if it works
Re: Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. by Spectre007: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
The cmd prompt is saying "you must be an administrator running a consol session in order to use the sfc utility". I tried it again it still displayed the same thing,i went on to scan the sd card with the SMADAV,nothing happened.my xender folder and other files are gone forever.
I appreciate your efforts,thanks for stopping by.
I jst hv to accept reality as it is.
YOUNGSTUNNA:

did you click on fix after the scanning? if yes then you've have to try this method...
launch CMD on your computer (search for it at the left window search field)
2. right click on it and run it as administrator
3. once is launch, type this command.. "sfc/scannow" (without the quotation marks) then wait for it to scan.
once is through scanning, rescan the SD card with SMADAV again.... (make sure to click on details after the scan is completed, then click the fix option)

lemme know if it works
Re: Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Spectre007:
The cmd prompt is saying "you must be an administrator running a consol session in order to use the sfc utility". I tried it again it still displayed the same thing,i went on to scan the sd card with the SMADAV,nothing happened.my xender folder and other files are gone forever.
I appreciate your efforts,thanks for stopping by.
I jst hv to accept reality as it is.

oh sorry about, I guess you might have deleted unknowingly or virus attack
Re: Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. by rookidmart: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Your SD card might be fake. Download SD insight to check. If it's fake then the problem will keep on repeating itself.
Re: Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. by Spectre007: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
I hv it already on my phone,i used it on the sd card it said the sd card was genuine.
rookidmart:
Your SD card might be fake.
Download SD insight to check.
If it's fake then the problem will keep on repeating itself.
Re: Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. by Spectre007: 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
What am trying to figure out for the mean time is to knw why it was only the xender folder,candy crush and 98% of the musics that i downloaded myself that jst disappeared because every other thing is still intact on the sd card.
I would also like to know If this also one of the side effects of having no or limited space in an sd card.Is it common or is there any other side effects i need to take note of?
YOUNGSTUNNA:

oh sorry about, I guess you might have deleted unknowingly or virus attack
Re: Gurus And Geeks In The Hauz,i Hv A Problem. by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2016
Spectre007:
What am trying to figure out for the mean time is to knw why it was only the xender folder,candy crush and 98% of the musics that i downloaded myself that jst disappeared because every other thing is still intact on the sd card.
I would also like to know If this also one of the side effects of having no or limited space in an sd card.Is it common or is there any other side effects i need to take note of?

it did happen occasionally to SD card.. when there's too much load on it, they'll start misbehaving..
I believe your SD card should be up 16gb, If I'm not wrong. it's common fault with 16gb and above SD card. soon it's gonna start saying *SD card damage * just make sure you back up your data .
there's a way to correct it with CMD though

(1) (Reply)

Screen Overlay Problem. / Glo 4G / Nubia Z11 android smartphone by ZTE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.