Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,528 members, 7,801,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos (30846 Views)

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:47am On Nov 23, 2016
Nollywood actor, Leonard Mezie is back on his feet thanks to Nigerians and his colleagues that came to his rescue to foot his medical bills. The actor who has opened his new social media account with the handle @leonardmezie shared some new photos of himself looking pretty healthy.

He also held a press briefing where narrated his tale and used the opportunity to heap thanks on the endless list of Nollywood acts that came to his rescue.

On his social media, Leo Wrote;

"What more can I say? Thank you Thank you Thank you .
@ufuomamcdermott
@yvonnejegede @omonioboli @angelaokorie @ruthkadiri @desmondelliot
@genevievennaji @rechaelokonkwo @marthaankomah @majidmichelmm @urueke @ogusbaba
@iamnadiabuari  @deyemitheactor @adejumokeaderounmu @oghenekaroitene @eveesin @ebelleokaro @iniedo @ucheelendu @uchejombo @ritaedochie @princesschineke @chineduikedieze @chinenyeuyanna
@stephanielinus @nonsodiobi1 @johndumelo1 @realmribu @segunarinze @seunakindele @patienceozokwo @realblessingpatrick @officialngoziezeonu @official2baba @mercymacjoe @charlesinojie @beinggennyuzoma

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/leo-mezie-thanks-nollywood-and.html?m=1

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by herzernIsHere: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Thank God for his life.....

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE

Quit Smokinq and alcohol-drinkinq....... cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by OMOTOWO(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2016
First to comment...iyalaya anybody...N-POWER ti take over..This will reduce unemployment to some point.At least,it will keep some people busy...offtopicNa wetin concern me a dey yarn abeg..for those of you finding it difficult to log in for bank account update.i just updated mine now and even downloaded this video ...just use your e-mail address as username and your name(not surname)as password If you do this and still can't log in,that means those who dey follow you still never leave you..You need to visit MFM or TB Joshua because N power just replaced your name..

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by sheylarhh(m): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Congrat...d lord is ur strength and 'll continue to protect u

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Unsad(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2016
God bless the kind hearts behind this revived soul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by richidinho(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Sorry for the setback bro!

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Gratitude

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by jeeqaa7(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2016
dont thank us ....Thank God
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by NaLaugh: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Are those guys selling phones?

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Omooniya1: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Thank God for ur life!!!!! is not easy.
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by TheLawTheLegal: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2016
good
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2016
I am really happy for this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Yeyegist(f): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2016
tank God
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Lexusgs430: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2016
No more alcohol for you. Any fluid intake, must be only water, malt or juice ..............

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Okundaye4(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Jehovah Nagode

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Princelegacylemoha(m): 11:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Otito Diri Jesu

4 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by lacoach: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2016
Go and smoke no more!. Thank God you.

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by biggy26: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2016
Thank God for life. Affliction shall not come a second time!

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Annie2059: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2016
that's good... thank God for you
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2016
Thank God for ur life. Hollywood and flashy flashy...yet wen they fall sick they can't afford for their f**king treatment... Fake life
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by ayodejijoshua(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2016
thank God for him
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Elinob(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmm welcum.
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by wiloy2k8(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2016
happy for him
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by siaco(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Thanks God for your life, man
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by YeyeGirl(f): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2016
Smoking and drinking kills... Wen taking daily or once in a while,u feel no effect... Quit taking/Skip for some days,u go know say d human body soft wella... Aside from experiencing withdrawal symptoms, U get depressed... well Leo am hapi for u..Thank God for ur life.. Go and sin no more my dear...Its well.. Life is a teacher.. U done learn now, go and preach to others...
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2016
Thanks to God.... I just pray he doesn't relapse like OJB
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Onyenna(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2016
Thank God oooh
Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by ugojenn(f): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Happy for you bro,,,Thanks to God almighty and those who contributed in one way or d other,,,but financially,prayers...I really love those smile of urs...but u need to be careful in what u take thi tym

2 Likes

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by Johnbosco77(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2016
sickness shall never be our portion INJ.Amen.
merry Christmas in advance nlanders

1 Like

Re: Leo Mezie Thanks Nollywood And Nigerians With New Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2016
After this ranting you were not FTC undecided

OMOTOWO:
First to comment...iyalaya anybody...N-POWER ti take over..This will reduce unemployment to some point.At least,it will keep some people busy...offtopicNa wetin concern me a dey yarn abeg..for those of you finding it difficult to log in for bank account update.i just updated mine now and even downloaded this video ...just use your e-mail address as username and your name(not surname)as password If you do this and still can't log in,that means those who dey follow you still never leave you..You need to visit MFM or TB Joshua because N power just replaced your name..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife / Walter Anga And His Beautiful Family / Anto Lecky Poses In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.