Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Breaking News: " Yaba College Of Technology On Fire (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: " Yaba College Of Technology On Fire (Photos) (805 Views)

NNPC Filling Station In Edo On Fire (Photos, Video) / Python Burnt In College Of Education Zuba, Abuja (Photo) / 6 Staff Of College Of Education Yobe Die In Accident On Their Way To Write Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: " Yaba College Of Technology On Fire (Photos) by HQuadreal: 6:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Saw This on Facebook haven't confirm it tho.

"Pls let put yaba college on technology in prayers because is burning right now".

Moderator's Move To Right Section.

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: " Yaba College Of Technology On Fire (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2016
My friend, put a call to fire service and stop displaying stupidity. To knock your tongue just the hungry me.
Re: Breaking News: " Yaba College Of Technology On Fire (Photos) by HQuadreal: 6:32am On Nov 23, 2016
Rekyz:
My friend, put a call to fire service and stop displaying stupidity. To knock your tongue just the hungry me.
I think they've done that.
Re: Breaking News: " Yaba College Of Technology On Fire (Photos) by Edwinmason(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2016
wetin cause the fire?
Re: Breaking News: " Yaba College Of Technology On Fire (Photos) by HQuadreal: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2016
Photo1

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: " Yaba College Of Technology On Fire (Photos) by HQuadreal: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Edwinmason:
wetin cause the fire?
I haven't confirmed yet.
Re: Breaking News: " Yaba College Of Technology On Fire (Photos) by HQuadreal: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2016
Na "Bakasi Hall" Dey Burn Ooo"
Re: Breaking News: " Yaba College Of Technology On Fire (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2016
HQuadreal:
I think they've done that.
Biko, that's the right thing to do.
Re: Breaking News: " Yaba College Of Technology On Fire (Photos) by HQuadreal: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Rekyz:
Biko, that's the right thing to do.
Yh.

(1) (Reply)

Naij.com Replies MMM Founder,sergey Mavrodi / Years With Same Calendar As 2017 / Join Investors Quaters Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.