Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? (5167 Views)

What Do Christian Adherents Have To Say About This / Why Do Christian's Pray Aggressively, Loudly And With Repetition / Why Do Christian Divorce And Not Remarry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2016
I receive this kind of message almost daily on my whatapp and its alarming how many people believe them without verifying.

There is a number starting with +263 on whats app, with the picture of a male person with purple shirt and grey trousers. Please do not respond to his msg but block the number Asap. He is a satanic agent looking for blood through internet.
His name is *Kwashira*
.Some people are dead already so don't be a victim. Share with everyone u know and' save souls +263 717 836 656
: the number is taking over now, 11 people died this morning after receiving a call from this number. +263 717 836 656 and please i beg u,, send this number to all your family members leave then to all people u love or people u don't want to lose and tell them not to answer any call from dis number. It's URGENT: Tell all contacts from your list . Beware it is very dangerous.Pass on to as many as you can.
Pls never be in a hurry to pick calls without a name. The man is also on Imo with the name Kwashie.This is real pls pass on to family and friends

I send the man a message on whatapp and from his status you will know he is wrongly accused..he is yet to reply, I wish I had airtime I would have called him, the man is from Zimbabwe judging from his country code
Re: Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? by amzee(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? by sekundosekundo: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2016
@OP, but I didn't read where the sender said that h/she is a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message? by MoshesheSeaka(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2016
lies............lies............lies............

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Or Holy Ghost: Which Is Right? / Having Sex In Dream. / Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.